To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest: I know your transaction took way longer than it was supposed to, but your patience was much appreciated.

to that one guest who asked me as i was windexing the entrance/exit windows... (i was literally RIGHT NEXT TO the signs!)

who asked me "what time do you close tonight?"

you so did not need to catbutt face me as i pointed to the sign LITERALLY NOT EVEN THREE INCHES WAY FROM MY FUCKING HEAD!

To those many guests yesterday in the morning

Thanks for patiently waiting at the boat to be rung up while I answered a couple of quick questions from passing by guests before ringing you up :)

To guests that ask me if we sell things that is pretty much common knowledge that Target does not sell: cigarettes, newspapers, ceiling fans, lawn mowers, fabric dye, ovens, lottery tickets, etc... Target does not sell that crap because peasants ie customers buy those things at Wal Mart. Target has guests which are deemed royalty. Personally, I think Target could overtake Wal Mart if they just stopped trying to act like they are better than people.

To that "guest" who acted like a giant entitled pri*ck b*tch to me the other night ... I cannot give you half off a pair of shoes that do not ring up as clearance. I'm sorry that the manager did not magically appear the exact second I flashed my light. I'm sorry that you are in such a big hurry. But your horrible attitude pretty much ruined my evening. I sincerely hope that the gstl did not give you those shoes for half off and/or that you were late for whatever was so important that you had to go shoe shopping at Target first.

To that one guest...yes, they do have a way to work with those doing returns who have gotten new cards in the meantime. It's called a receipt.

To that one guest...yes, you had to wait while I helped someone else at guest service. Guest service comes before photo in our store. The GSTL was on lunch, so that means you wait. No, it does not matter that the someone else I was helping was a team member. If she's off the clock, then she gets to be treated like every other guest (even if she does do a million returns a week). I came straight to you after I finished with her. And you need to bring in your own cord to hook up your phone to the photo kiosk. We are not going to stock every phone cord people might need, and frankly, it's too much when they just walk off, anyway. You had no reason to call me unprofessional. I answered your question and assisted you in the order in which you all appeared in front of me. And no, I was not "not trained properly." I was trained properly and do my job just fine. Learn to wait your turn.

To that one guest...we do make exceptions to our return policy for Christmas. That's part of what the $70 limit is for. The fact that you did another return earlier in the year simply means you took part of that annual exception at a different time. And I really don't care if you throw the stuff out. If you want to, that's your business.

To that one guest:
You know them all & drive us crazy!

I always have guests that stop me on my lunch (even though I change shirts), a ton of guests recognize me and get angry when I say I will get someone to help them because I'm on my lunch break. It's one thing if I'm tell a guest the direction to products, but I'm not going to help someone look up four movies on my break. I've started just telling people I can get fired for working on my break. :wacko:

I HATE people flagging me down when I'm talking on my phone. Just because you can see that I'm wearing khakis doesn't mean, "Please bug the crap out of me." If I'm on break, lunch, or not even working, please leave me alone. The most annoying one was when I ignored some lady far off (because I was on my phone) and then some dumb seasonal TM chased me down, while I'm wearing a zipped up hoodie, over my red polo shirt and pushing my semi-full shopping cart, while SHOPPING, and told me to help that guest, uh NO. YOU help them. YOU work sales floor, NOT me. YOU were on the clock, NOT me. YOU had a walkie and PDA, NOT me.

Some people.

the guests, they returned....if only for one day in response to the chicken little weather reports for our area. The problem is the guests that came out were absolutely disgusting and loud and obnoxious.

To that one guest: Seriously, lady? You're a grown woman, and older than me by about forty years, at least, and you threw a fit because we didn't have the *exact* style you wanted, in the product you wanted? Pathetic, and I'm sure no one else cared that you claimed you're never going to shop at Target ever again, they probably wanted to cheer, just like I did.

To the Indian lady who came through my line the other day smelling like vomit ... thanks for that. I literally had to hold my breath until you paid and left, and then the air all around you still smelled like garbage for several minutes.

It's really fun when they return clothes. Then you get to wait until they leave and smell the clothes to see if they can be returned to the floor or not.

It's really fun when they return clothes. Then you get to wait until they leave and smell the clothes to see if they can be returned to the floor or not.

you check? Our GS people NEVER check so I am always defecting stuff out. And getting massive headaches because of the smells

My sense of smell isn't great, but when you smoke so heavily I can smell you before I see you, I will smell everything before I put it in a bin with other stuff.

Ok, I've got another one. To that guest who made an openly racist comment to me about a family of Hispanic shoppers: do you think that I will automatically laugh or sympathize with you because I too am white? Why don't you take your backwards attitude and crawl back under the rock from which you came?

Yep, that's the most awkward thing EVER.

To the two women who tried opening the front doors when the fire alarm went off: Everybody was outside. All the guests, all the team members. Did you not think that there was a reason for this? Why would you even try to open the doors?

To the guest who wanted space heaters: You are not to open the door to the backroom for any reason. It is my safe zone away from you people. If I am breaking down boxes, I don't want you opening the backroom door and asking where the spaceheaters are. Then, when I'm taking my backstock from receiving where I left it, over to the other side of the backroom, you open the backroom doors in the fire tunnel and proceed to ask me where specifically they are. I told you, sporting goods. They are literally the first thing you see when you walk to sporting goods from where we first unfortunately met.

The fact that you bothered me three minutes before I was supposed to clock out does not help any.

To the two women who tried opening the front doors when the fire alarm went off: Everybody was outside. All the guests, all the team members. Did you not think that there was a reason for this? Why would you even try to open the doors?

To the guest who wanted space heaters: You are not to open the door to the backroom for any reason. It is my safe zone away from you people. If I am breaking down boxes, I don't want you opening the backroom door and asking where the spaceheaters are. Then, when I'm taking my backstock from receiving where I left it, over to the other side of the backroom, you open the backroom doors in the fire tunnel and proceed to ask me where specifically they are. I told you, sporting goods. They are literally the first thing you see when you walk to sporting goods from where we first unfortunately met.

The fact that you bothered me three minutes before I was supposed to clock out does not help any.

Hey oath... I know you explained already, but where are the space heaters?

:D

Ok, I've got another one. To that guest who made an openly racist comment to me about a family of Hispanic shoppers: do you think that I will automatically laugh or sympathize with you because I too am white? Why don't you take your backwards attitude and crawl back under the rock from which you came?

Yep, that's the most awkward thing EVER.

The only time I have agreed with a situation like this is when a guest was sitting in the back of a police car in the front of the store.

The fact that you bothered me three minutes before I was supposed to clock out does not help any.[/QUOTE
Hey oath... I know you explained already, but where are the space heaters?
:D

The heaters are in home improvement.

Yeah, my store is weird with that. Home improvement is split between being at the end of domestics and at the end of sporting goods. Domestics and sporting goods in my store run perpendicular, so we just refer to the home improvement where the lightbulbs and heaters are as sporting goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back