To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the couponing bitch,

I am just doing my job by refusing the coupons you tried to use which were clearly:

1. not for those items
2. for more items than you bought.

Store policy is we refuse them. IDGAF if you say I take forever or if you never had problems before (heard this more times than I would ever want), it's the rules and I don't make the rules. And telling me to hurry up, that I'm just out to get you and that I just work at Target won't make it any better, bitch. A job is a job and maybe you should work mine for a while and tell me how you feel.

To the couponing bitch,

I am just doing my job by refusing the coupons you tried to use which were clearly:

1. not for those items
2. for more items than you bought.

Store policy is we refuse them. IDGAF if you say I take forever or if you never had problems before (heard this more times than I would ever want), it's the rules and I don't make the rules. And telling me to hurry up, that I'm just out to get you and that I just work at Target won't make it any better, bitch. A job is a job and maybe you should work mine for a while and tell me how you feel.

I hate the coupon bitches! When I see one coming, I think "Ohhhhhhhh, sh*t." (Not that all couponers are awful, but the nasty ones overshadow the polite ones!)

^This.
I've got many fav regulars who coupon (& I'll tell them about any good deals I know of) but it only takes a few abusers to ruin it for everyone.

to the guests who after asking me and not liking my answer (we are out of almost all of our winter wear....absolutely none in men's) go up and ask another tm...it must be embarrassing to have them come back to me to ask me the same thing.

to those nasty guests (and tm's) with the foul mouths....there's a reason this area is number 2 in the use of foul language....I don't want to hear how you f'ed him and you don't f'ing care.....especially when you are just throwing the eff'ing clothes around.

To those team members who were complimenting me when they thought I couldn't hear, and to the nice guests I had last night: Thank you very much, you all made my long, shitty shift much better.

to that one guest who acted like a two year old through the entire store....you are not funny and could actually get yourself into serious trouble with some of the things you did....when you asked if you were irritating what I really wanted to answer was "you are a pain in the ass" not "you are as irritating as my ex"

To that one guest... I'm so sorry that I won't allow you to buy the bananas that I have culled through. I mean really... I have some moldy strawberries in my cart too, would you like those? And whining like a two-year-old that the bananas I'm putting out aren't ripe enough really isn't going to help your cause either. And guess what? If you buy them today, they'll be ripe within a day anyways! Science!!!

To that one guest who's food stamp card i saw when you were pulling a 20 out of your wallet, if you can afford to buy alcohol, you don't need food stamps.

for some reason it's not letting me reply with a quote ??

But, as a former food stamp recipient I hated when people judged me harshly for getting extras. I often scrimped and saved to get little extras maybe once a month. Honestly, if it wasn't $100 plus of alcohol my guess would be that it will last them a while and we all deserve a little extra every once in awhile. (I don't drink, it's too expensive)

Now the ones who complain about having no food or money and get cigarettes those I judge from my throne.....but that because I come from a family where my dad bought beer, cigarettes and than food when he had money.

To the guests who mention that they want to reload their Starbucks gift card and pay for their drinks with it after they've already ordered the drinks, I now have to void your drinks, have you reload your card, then look over at the cups to ensure I'm remembering correctly which drinks you bought, and then enter them again. Please tell me you want to reload and then pay with your gift card BEFORE you order your drinks. It's not a huge deal, but it's pretty annoying especially if we're busy and the other baristas have already taken the cups so they can make the drink.Also, please don't try to barter the price down with me. If you don't have enough money to pay the posted price, you get a sample cup or nothing.

To the socially-conscious nut: I was simply passing out samples of our new drink & you simply could've declined. No, you had to launch into a tirade about calories & how Starbux is contributing to the obesity of America, impacting those who can barely buy groceries all for the "Starbux glamour". Really?
I listened to your screed for a few minutes before excusing myself to move on. Funny how folks nearby still gladly took samples.
Next time you want a soap box to get on, try Wally world instead.

To the socially-conscious nut: I was simply passing out samples of our new drink & you simply could've declined. No, you had to launch into a tirade about calories & how Starbux is contributing to the obesity of America, impacting those who can barely buy groceries all for the "Starbux glamour". Really? I listened to your screed for a few minutes before excusing myself to move on. Funny how folks nearby still gladly took samples. Next time you want a soap box to get on, try Wally world instead.
I've had plenty of guests be a little annoying about our prices, but not about how we're contributing to obesity. I mean it's kinda true, but don't be a jerk about it...

To that one guest...I'm sorry I couldn't sell you that shirt for your daughter. I have no control over what stuff is recalled and how it never gets pulled from the shelf until it hits the register. But no, I was not going to explain to you in front of your young daughter why many people considered the "blurred lines" shirt in the girls department to be offensive. I simply didn't think you really wanted to explain the differences between consensual sex and date rape to her.

omg. I saw that shirt when I was working the other day and did a double take and then there was an audible WTF?

To that one guest...I'm sorry I couldn't sell you that shirt for your daughter. I have no control over what stuff is recalled and how it never gets pulled from the shelf until it hits the register. But no, I was not going to explain to you in front of your young daughter why many people considered the "blurred lines" shirt in the girls department to be offensive. I simply didn't think you really wanted to explain the differences between consensual sex and date rape to her.
A few years ago we had a boys shirt that was recalled at the register. The woman got highly upset that we wouldn't sell it to her. She insisted that we were probably just going to put it back on the rack. Just couldn't understand that we couldn't sell it to her.

If a recall or street date item is brought to my attention as a GSA, my absolutely highest priority becomes personally finding the item and pulling it off the shelf and getting it defected out. Because I find if I don't (and even at times when I do) it will not fail that another one will be brought up within an hour or two and then I get to get yelled at again.

Over the weekend, there was a Disney Infinity product that was out, and was street dated. Since it was only in the PDA as "video games" for the location, I had to consult with the electronics TM to figure out where it was. He told me he had just zoned it, knew exactly where it was and would take care of it. Later that day, another one came through the lines. That was my own mistake for not personally pulling the product off the shelf.

Usually, the gsa/gstl just walkies us with a dpci and tells us to remove it... and we do. Sometimes we miss one or two because it's not in the right place, it's in a reshop cart with another tm somewhere, or a guest has already picked one up and moved on with their shopping before we get to it.

There was a recalled baby furniture set on a display for months one time, though. I have not a clue why they never moved it.

To that one guest who brought no less than 75 items (some were just multiple sizes of some things) to the fitting room tonight, then didn't even try 20 of em on? S my metaphorical D. I hope it was very clear to you that I was not at all being honest when I said "oh no, it's fine, don't worry about it." You are an asshole. The only bright side is that a lot of it was still on the hangers correctly. So thanks for that. You said your mom is always impatient and bla bla bla... so if she's always like that, why would you take all that time to pile all that junk up in your cart!? ughoidufaodf

To that one guest... I really don't care that you can only speak Mandarin Chinese, I'm going to continue to give you amazing guest service and after that I'll zone in the aisle's you're "shopping" in. I saw you slip all that jewelry into your jacket pocket.

I'm trying to figure out an 'acceptable' way to just have someone knock on the subject's fitting room door midconcealment. Uh ma'am ... this is target security ... is everything ok in there?

Whoops, sorry, I didn't mean it like that. She only took 6 items into the actual fitting room at a time, but she bought a cart full (at least 75 items) that was waiting in her... uh, queue. In the end, she took a bunch of the items she did try and ran to check out, but before the running for checkout, she apologized for bringing all that crap and then not even trying it. I pretended to be okay with it, but I didn't put any effort into the pretending. Her cart looked like a giant cart of unsorted laundry. It's definitely possible she snuck some little stuff in, though, like jewelry or something. I'm terrible at detecting that stuff getting through. So terrible.

To all those guests who put the items they don't want into people's carts, and onto obviously sorted z-racks, stoooop it. You're idiots. Those poorly hung, inside out jeans don't go on that rack of swimsuits that are hung to perfection and sorted by color/brand. I know other stores do that thing where they have a rack just for the unwanted stuff, but usually, it's preettty obvious that we aren't doing that. Idk why they keep scheduling me as FRO. I haaate it in there. I... I... miss the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back