To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I really wish you would have complained about how "rude" I was to my TL while you were still in the store. Listen, I used to have WIC and food stamps so I understand you were probably already super sensitive about the issue. But if my saying, "oh, I'm sorry, we don't take WIC" is considered rude then...I guess I'm rude. Ugh.

Our store doesn't take WIC either.
Some Targets do but in our state, we can't accept WIC if we're within a certain distance from a regular grocery store (which we are).

TTOG: When we can't sell displays, that means we can't sell displays. It took 3 of us to tell you this! Stop assuming that our baby monitors have the bells and whistles. We assure you... It's empty.

To that one guest that handed me a pamphlet regarding their Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, shut the hell up. I don't go around handing out atheism pamphlets criticizing life choices.
You should keep a few on you for exactly that purpose.

"Oh you're handing out pamphlets? Here, I have one of my own, please read it!" *hilarity ensues*

Do not do this while on the clock, unless you don't care about your job

TTOG: When we can't sell displays, that means we can't sell displays. It took 3 of us to tell you this! Stop assuming that our baby monitors have the bells and whistles. We assure you... It's empty.
The display is a nonfunctional unit, secured by plastic. It will not work. Would you like it now?

You should keep a few on you for exactly that purpose.

"Oh you're handing out pamphlets? Here, I have one of my own, please read it!" *hilarity ensues*

Do not do this while on the clock, unless you don't care about your job
Hubby would give it flying spaghetti monster pamphlets. All Damn day, lol.

ttog- Maybe you forgot where you were today or maybe you just cant drive...You were in Spot not at the Daytona 500...you were taking those corners kinda fast in Spots scooter...I swear I heard you squeal a tire.

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, yeh.
Some kinda hurry there....

TTOG you have an adorable kid. I would like to see him stay that way. Hide and go seek even at toddler velocity is not wise in a busy store. I kept hearing the slippity slap of little feet and waited for the smack and wail. Happily it didn't happen. I was about to say something when evidently one of moms brain cells managed to function and she collected little speedster and left.

TTOG who got her card declined

Your bank makes the rules. Do you think I make the rules?
Don't shoot the messenger. Call your bank instead of holding up the line yelling at me about how you could pay your tuition with it yesterday.

Last edited:
TTOG

I just happen to be in the area. After making your purchase here, you take your shopping cart and leave it in front of the registers. So you have me thinking, "Where are you going to next? Bathroom, Food Ave., back to the salesfloor?" You go straight to the doors. "Wait a minute, what's those other red things that you're passing by?" More carts. It could have taken you an additional 15 seconds to put it back where it belonged to.

This is not the other big name retailer. Please have a nice day.

TTOG

I just happen to be in the area. After making your purchase here, you take your shopping cart and leave it in front of the registers. So you have me thinking, "Where are you going to next? Bathroom, Food Ave., back to the salesfloor?" You go straight to the doors. "Wait a minute, what's those other red things that you're passing by?" More carts. It could have taken you an additional 15 seconds to put it back where it belonged to.

This is not the other big name retailer. Please have a nice day.
This.
The carts were near our cafe area & I couldn't count how many were simply pushed perpendicular to the rows & left.
After a while, it would block the exit so I would go over & round up carts to push them into the rows.
Only to turn around & see a guest walk off leaving ANOTHER ONE where I'd JUST cleared them.....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back