To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttog..really? Yes I get that the signs didn't say that the promotion excluded watches, so that's why I adjusted it. Yes, it also didnt say the lowest price item was the one you would get free..but when I try to explain to you that any buy/get promotion is you get the item of equal or lesser value at that discount, be reasonable. And to add to it, the fact that you complain to my stl that I also rolled my eyes at you from 30 feet away, and that my STL made me out to be the one in the wrong...just have a nice day..

TTOG: -Why in the world did you think it was a good idea to give your infant a ride on my belt, even if you were holding onto her?
- When you walked up to me and asked if it was safe to use your credit card, I laughed because I thought you were joking.
No one's asked me that in a while. You were serious though, so whoops.

To those 2 quests. Within a hour of each other you were looking for Shopkins. Thankfully I had already heard that this special edition whatever, had already been searched and not found for a different quest. When you asked if I could check other stores, I sent you to quest service. I didn't have equipment. Sorry not sorry.

TTOExceptionallyRudeG: know your bank's overdraft policies and keep track of how much money you've spent instead of swearing a blue streak at me and your poor children and your elderly mother. We didn't do anything to you.

PS: don't storm back into the store after leaving in a huff to throw your bag of, quote, "useless fucking shit I can't buy" at my head before practically shoving your phone (with your banking app open) up my nose whilst screeching "This is what your fucking machine did to me! It still charged me even though the transaction didn't go through! This is why I hate this goddamn fucking place! You fucking bitch!" That was entirely uncalled for, and you were lucky AP wasn't in the building at the time or your day would have gotten a lot more interesting.

PS: don't storm back into the store after leaving in a huff to throw your bag of, quote, "useless fucking shit I can't buy" at my head before practically shoving your phone (with your banking app open) up my nose whilst screeching "This is what your fucking machine did to me! It still charged me even though the transaction didn't go through! This is why I hate this goddamn fucking place! You fucking bitch!" That was entirely uncalled for, and you were lucky AP wasn't in the building at the time or your day would have gotten a lot more interesting.
*filling the degreaser & sharpening the cutlery whilst making room in the freezer

TTOG: You were a pain in the ass. Complaining that I didn't give you a bag with a Coke--A COKE--that you claimed you purchased and you never did. I loved that you walked away before the GSA came back. Probably found your receipt and realized I was right and didn't wanna be ashamed, right?

TTOG: no, you can't "go ahead of me because (you're) in a hurry & want to get home before the storm hits" I have <10 items, you can wait with your overloaded cart and coupon binder!

I got cheeky with a guest tonight. A guest had come in, returning an unopened perfume. I wondered if it was stolen or not. Perfume is a high theft item, no receipt of course, claimed his mom got it for him, he was here late at night, and he was wearing baggy clothing, and had a backpack and reusable bag with him. So...probably. But, whatever, it's just one, it's not even $30, I can't exactly prove anything, so I go ahead and return it, and giving the guest his gift card.

About 15 minutes later, he comes back up to guest service with some stuff he just bought. Here is how the conversation went, more or less.

GUEST: *hands me bag with reciept* "Hey I'd like to cash this out."

ME: *looks at reciept* "Okay, well it's going to make me put it on a gift card, but I can cash out the gift card."

GUEST: "That's the only way you can do it?"

ME: "Yeah"

GUEST: "Okay, well can you cash out one more?"

ME: "It's one gift card cash out per day, per guest."

He sort of made some mumbley small talk while I cashed out his gift card. Basically asking if there was a law about cashing out gift cards.

ME: "Yes but our store policy is one per guest."

GUEST: "Can I see where it says that?"

ME: "I don't have anything that says that, but it's still the policy we have. He have to do that because we get a lot of fraud activity with gift cards."

GUEST: "Oh? Like what?"

ME: "All kinds of stuff!" (vague on purpose)

GUEST: "Well the other Target did 2 and-"

ME: *interrupting* "That's other store, in this store it's one."

At this point he attempts to try and bully me into cashing out more cards. He kept saying "I don't believe you." and he kept saying things like, "Man so you like, RUN guest service huh! You the only one who works here? You run this place?" I didn't have any response, and just stared at him, eventually saing, "Okay...sooo, are we done?" We just went back and fourth of me finding new ways of wording around why I wasn't cashing out any more of his gift cards. I stopped answering his questions at this point, "I already told you no. I already explained that to you." Eventually it leads to him threatening to "get me in trouble" like I'm a fucking child.

GUEST: "Well what if I told your manager you already cashed out 3?"

ME: *confused* "Uh, well I don't think she'd believe you!" (lol)

GUEST: "What, would that get you in trouble? Maybe she'd do it then if you already did 3."

ME: "But I didn't, I only did one."

GUEST: "Well that's not what I'll say."

ME: "Okay, well I mean it's kinda your word against mine."

GUEST: "Nuh-uh! I got proof! I got receipts."

ME: *more confused* "Uh, what? How? There's cameras everywhere. All I did was your return."

GUEST: *gets confused* "Oh wait, weren't you....you were here, wait...what?" (he must have been stoned or something)

ME: "If you want, I can call my manager right over here for you!"

At this point he just resorted to basically begging.

GUEST: "Please? Come on, just do it, what's one more? Why not? Be nice. Why?

And at this point I couldn't hid my frustration anymore, I put on my "mommy voice" and talked back to him like I was scolding a child.

ME: "NO! I already told you no! I already explained this to you."

He finally gave up, and returned his other stuff I didn't even notice he had, which must have made up the rest of his gift card. I process it, and give him a gift card. and tell him to have a "Wonderful night." I love doing that because it always irritates the shit out of frauders or rude people.

GUEST: "Where's the nearest Target?"

ME: *shrugs shoulders* "You know...I couldn't tell yah."
Out of curiosity what is "cashing out" gift cards? I have never heard of this

TTOG: No, I am not lighting your cigarette for you inside the store, because you forgot your lighter and it's raining out. I don't even smoke, and I'd be helping you commit a crime. Possibly even risk my 13 years of service to the company.

a67B8rR_460s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back