To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To those 3 guests that heard us tell them the store is closed and you keep shopping and ignoring us and asking other team members for things we already told you we don't sell.. I don't feel bad that we had to get snotty with you. One even said "well you close at ten I don't know why your lights are off" I said "ma'am its 1015"

TTOG

YOU MOTHERFUCKER! An elderly man came in wanting to pay his bill. I greated him, and asked if he had a payment. He said nothing, and just put his papers on the counter. Okay. Whatever. Maybe he just didn't hear me.

Next, I ask him, "How much?" For his payment method. He still says nothing, and then drops $100 on the counter. Okay....so I process his payment for $100.

I print his receipt and slide it over to him. (I don't hand things to rude guests) He then gets mad and demands where his change is? I got confused and said, "your payment was $100?" He tapped his paperwork saying it's $43. I got irritated and told him, "Sorry you didn't answer me when I asked you!" BECAUSE WHAT THE FUCK, YOU FUCK!!!!! COMMUNICATE!!! SHIT FACE!!! So of course, I post void and redo the payment, give him his change, and off he goes.

giphy.gif

Okay, that pissed me off, but I got over it pretty fast once I got some caffeine in me. Fast forward a few hours and an LOD asked me if I did a $100 payment for an elderly guest. I said yes. Turns out his son called and made a complaint accusing me of taking advantage of his dad. Thank fucking God the Leadership in my store is amazing and asked what was going on rather than just taking the son's word. The whole thing blew over.

However, I on the other hand, am boiling mad. The audacity of this old man to be a total fucktard and not even speak to me when I ask him a question, then go around and make such an accusation, when it's purely his fault. I haven't been so pissed at a guest in ages. I'm so mad I want to rip my skin off with a fork to get this feeling of disgust off me. This ruined my whole day.

Last edited:
TTOG: You called to ask to have a couple pizzas held for you at food ave. You didn't even ask if would do that for you. We are not a take-out restaurant. S/o to my favorite new GSTL who let me tell her no way.

TTOG: I was putting away re-shop in RTW and you look at me and go "stay there." You wanted to ask me a question about an item, and I am there to answer questions. However, don't tell me to "stay there." Is it too much to ask for you to say "excuse me, I have a question for you" or something like that? Ugh.

TTOG: Next time you're basically blackout drunk, please refrain from driving to Target. The other guests did not like that you parked diagonally across 4 parking spots. Also, the LOD and AP didn'y appreciate having to go out and check your vitals when you vomited all over your car and passed out. We had to call the squad, and the police responded as well, because your behavior was clearly indicative that an OMVI charge was reasonable. (P.S., we told your dad the city police have your car. Maybe don't give yourself alcohol poisoning next time.)

TTOG: Next time you're basically blackout drunk, please refrain from driving to Target. The other guests did not like that you parked diagonally across 4 parking spots. Also, the LOD and AP didn'y appreciate having to go out and check your vitals when you vomited all over your car and passed out. We had to call the squad, and the police responded as well, because your behavior was clearly indicative that an OMVI charge was reasonable. (P.S., we told your dad the city police have your car. Maybe don't give yourself alcohol poisoning next time.)

Who the hell goes to target shit canned like that :eek:

TTOG fuck off you bitch. You saw me putting up that easter candy you fucking smiled at me and then proceeded to stand right in front of me and dig through the candy for over 5 minutes. I hope me standing there hovering over you made you extremely uncomfortable. I will be so glad to get away from people like you.

To that one guest, I'm off the clock, I don't have to listen to your bullshit insults. Buh bye.

I was shopping after work in lingerie (after I'd worked there) and this woman goes "who ever puts this shit away is a fucking [r word]." And I looked her in her face and said "thank you!" She was taken aback at first and then she continued to be the worst, I said a few things, told her I wasn't working and I walked away while she was still going. Bras and tanks get tangled on racks when you're taking them off. It happens. Chillll.

TTOG: You bringing up $250.00 of easter crap to the express lane yes I told you that wasn't cool and in the future we could boot you to back of the regular lanes. Then not apologizing like a decent person can you be any more smug? Yep.. So you get the hardest RedCard sell I have ever given wasting your time..

It was a truly shitty day.. Not fan of back up cashiers having to spend hours on the lanes..

To many quests: When you see someone bring carts to the front, for me, usually 5 or 6, get off your phone and pay attention. It is a lot easier for you to move yourself with 1 cart than me moving 5 or 6.

TTOG: You're like 70, and yet you threw the biggest hissy fit I've ever seen. You asked if we had distilled water, and when I directed you on where to go, you said there was none there. I checked, and we were completely out, even in the back. Your response? Literally stomp your foot and shove your cart so hard that it almost hit a little girl walking by. "A store like this is out? This is fucking ridiculous!" And then you glared and stormed off when I started laughing. I'm sorry I laughed in front of you, but let's be real. You lost your damn mind over a bottle of distilled water. Grow up.

TTOtherG: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
"What's a good bronzer for my skin tone?"
"Well, Rimmel might fit you really well. Let me show you."
"I'm old enough to find it on my own."
"Okkkkkkkk.....It's two aisles up on the bottom shelf. It's Rimmel. Try number 17."
*Comes back 10 minutes later and hands me a Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow palette* "I found what you suggested for me. How do you apply it?"
"...This is eyeshadow."
"YES I KNOW. How do I apply it?"
"Well, it depends what type of brush you like, so let me show you the options."
"You have to BUY a brush?! This is so fucking ridiculous!" *throws palette on floor, thus breaking it*
*Under my breath as she leaves* "...Yeah. Yeah, I can see how needing to buy a special brush would make using eyeshadow as bronzer ridiculous..."

To those guests at a totally different retailer: I DO NOT WORK HERE. Stop asking me questions. I don't even look like I work here--I'm in bluejeans and a ratty old band shirt. What's your deal?

TTOG: if you are going to get an attitude that "right here" on a ASoTV EC was where you could turn any hose into a pressure washer that you saw this past weekend and accuse us of moving it and where did you put it? Make fucking sure you are looking on the right damn end cap. Then proceed to say that "I can't move around this store today". We are stocking the store. I don't like it either but damn, bitch. You attitude was really uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back