To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Are you for real? I know you did not just ask me if we could price match the Black Friday ad. As I had to explain to you THREE times, we cannot price match future prices. I will be so happy to tell you on Friday that we are not doing any price matching from Thanksgiving until December 3rd.

TTOG: there really was no need to be such a bitch to the TM who was ringing out your purchase. There is absolutely nothing wrong with putting ziploc bags and windex in the same bag. If you want your shit bagged in a particular order, don't just throw it all on the belt in a pile or ask him nicely to bag it in a certain way. And throwing your credit card at him was TOTALLY uncalled for when the card reader is literally 6" away from your face. I hope he was muttering some choice words about you when he had to bend over to pick it up, but I doubt it because he seems like a genuinely nice guy. You, on the other hand, need to pull the giant stick out of your ass and go find a rock to crawl under....preferably one that's falling. :mad:

TTO(ther)G: please don't park your cart diagonally across the canned goods aisle and walk up and down whilst you do your shopping. Nobody could get around it and you acted all offended when someone dared to touch it and straighten it out so the rest of us could do our shopping. You don't own the damn store, so stop acting like you do. Then I overheard you asking a TM to "go fetch you a case of water." He told you where they were and you had the audacity to ask him, "can't you get one for me?" No, he isn't your damn personal shopper. Roll your cart over there and get it yourself! Damn entitled people!

TTOG: You came to my line with a 20lb turkey. There was a bit of a wait in front of you for a couple that had 12 items. You clearly had a *major* problem with it, because you interrupted another cashier to ask how many items are allowed in the Express lane (Right before you glared at me for ringing them up

After that you scolded me for not turning the couple away. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to give you a chance to snap back.

So I rang up your turkey and you asked for it to be bagged. I am disabled so it makes it difficult at times to lift things like turkeys. I asked if you could hold the bag for me, but you did nothing, so it rolled on the floor and you just yelled at me more.

I hope you don't come to my lane ever again.

This actually didn't happen because I stopped it, but my mom bought a toilet seat from target last week. She put it on and it turned out to be too small, but she just left it and has been using it anyway. She asked me today if she could return it and grab the correct size from another store. I told her once your butt cheeks have touched something I don't think they will take it back.

This actually didn't happen because I stopped it, but my mom bought a toilet seat from target last week. She put it on and it turned out to be too small, but she just left it and has been using it anyway. She asked me today if she could return it and grab the correct size from another store. I told her once your butt cheeks have touched something I don't think they will take it back.

You dont know how serious Target is about attempting every return ;)

That's still better than the fact that Target accepts returns on those damned Trojan Vibration rings, and that they're CRC so they have to be touched by multiple people down the line.
Had a guest that tried to return an open pack of condoms and a "Intimate Massager" that we didn't even sell.

Had a guest that tried to return an open pack of condoms and a "Intimate Massager" that we didn't even sell.

We had a team member buy a pack condoms and use several then returned them. If it were up to me I would have denied the return.

TTOG: I am clearly off the clock, hoodie and hat on, headphones in, shopping cart full of food, do not demand that i help you because i helped you 15 minutes ago before clocking out. Im shopping for me now, do not stomp off and find the LOD and complain.

TTOG: yeah I get you wanted to return and rebuy those clearance shirts cause our sister store allowed it. I however told you yes you can return them but they have to go out through reshop and returned to the floor before you can buy them. Sure you can have a manager who told you the same thing. So just for shits and giggles the first three shirts are now salvage so you can return them but they are never going back out on the floor. Your choice you can return them wait no you don't want to return them? Ok have a nice day! GTFO!!!!

TTOG: was repeatedly "I want a manager" at the top of your lungs really necessary? You didn't even shut up long enough to hear the GSTL telling you one was on the way. I even contemplated going over to tell you to STFU. Personally, I probably would've called the police on you because you were being disruptive to the other guests (me) in the store and acting a fool. The poor TM ringing out my purchases couldn't apologize enough. Part of me wanted to hang around and see what happened when AP and the LOD finally got up there .... and if I were the GSTL, I'd have ripped them a new one for taking so damn long!

the guest: well i thought you would be nice to me today.
sorry lady you thought wrong. i can't give a damaged container top. buy the whole set.

TTOG: Yeah, this baby monitor is ringing up $100 more than the ad says. You can say "I'm certain I have to right one because the sign on the shelf says so too..." because I know you want me to just give it to you, but I'm still getting a GSTL just to be doubly sure, so I'm sorry to make you wait a few extra minutes... :rolleyes: just doing my job.

TTOG: Yeah, this baby monitor is ringing up $100 more than the ad says. You can say "I'm certain I have to right one because the sign on the shelf says so too..." because I know you want me to just give it to you, but I'm still getting a GSTL just to be doubly sure, so I'm sorry to make you wait a few extra minutes... :rolleyes: just doing my job.
Its so fucking annoying when a guest thinks that because they found something on a shelf, that it means it has that deal. I mean most likely it is, but does that mean I would get an xbox one game for .99c if I found it by the bananas?

To the one guest who doesn't understand what Black Friday is...It lasts all through Friday, it doesn't end at 9:30 when you want me to call another store to hold a TV. It also means everyone is extra pissy, and guest complaints kinda get taken with a grain of salt, and it means team leads, such as mine, sometimes expressly tell team members, like me, to be assertive and aggressive if need be. Yesterday, I was almost trampled. I'm not going to let myself be walked on again.

You wanted me to call another store, tell them to hold a TV. Now, I understand you think it's appropriate, clearly, to go into someone else's place of work and tell them how to do their job. I felt otherwise, and gave you the number, but didn't feel compelled to call them myself to try and get them to do something against Target's Black Friday policy, the one that you protested didn't matter anymore because "Black Friday is over!" people will keep buying the TVs tomorrow, we don't need to bend to you to make sure they all sell. When I tried to explain this, that our sale extended into Saturday and that I couldn't help you, you asked for my name (I have a name tag on but sure?) and told me to be careful with my smart remarks (one of us has to not be a moron) or I'd be out of a job. Then you tried to say, "have a nice day", the most bitchy, disingenuous way to try and get the last word and end the conversation. I'm nearly 30, you do not talk to me like that in my place of work, nosiree.

The look on your face when I told you that you needed to be nicer to people taking time out of their holidays to be bullied by unruly guests, and to please leave my place of work before I had to let management know a guest was threatening me, was priceless.

I then went to radio guest services, told them a woman was coming up front to complain about me, and then attempt to bully them to call another store about a TV. Told them to just take my complaint, and tell the guest that unfortunately I was a realllll jerk and had lied about the store having another TV and that it should be added to said complaint when inevitably requested by this "guest". I was going to make damn sure they didn't get the TV at the other store, and I wanted them to have maximum saltiness thinking they were lied to.

Guest service later told me the complaint was "not being taken very seriously". Gee, I wonder why.

TTOG: You were right to slink away after you tried to leave that dirty diaper by the furniture display, it was bad enough you changed your kid on the display table(did use a travel changing pad) but you don't leave the diaper on the floor.. So you bet I used my "cop voice" to shame the shit out of you, saying very loud the trash is over to your right please use it. You did go back and getting the look of daggers of death was so worth it.

ToThoseOtherGuests: I don't give two craps after 2am no alcohol state law so SHUT THE FUCK UP..

ToTheOtherGuest: Thank you for telling me you appreciated that I was keeping people under control as the line grew, you said yes the line was long but you felt that the chaos ended waiting to check out cause I was not having anyone's shit.. Keeping people moving and keeping people cutting to a minimum. My trashed voice is proof it's work to just getting people to walk in a damn line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back