To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTO old couple bitching about fucking *Crumbs* on the floor in FA: Shut up and sit at another table if you can't stand it. There is no need to say to the Starbucks TM: "Clean this up so others don't have to see it!" There was even less need to call over the FATL and complain bwcause they didn't clean up a spill that likely happened within the last 15 minutes.... :rolleyes:
On this note, TTOG: You came up in the middle of the morning rush & asked when 'someone' would come out & wipe off the tables.
I was by myself behind the Mastrena doing a row of drinks so I looked at you, looked at the line snaked to the doors & could only say: "Not any time soon."

TTO Mother with the screaming child:
Do not complain that you've "been checking out for like 20 minutes and it's taking forever." to whoever you're on the phone with. I'm doing the best I can. On top of that you got pissy because you didn't buy the right apparel for the $10 coupon. Sorry not sorry, but you really shouldn't have been shopping if you were in such a big hurry.

TTOG: I don't particularly care that another TM is taking a few minutes digging through the back for your specific item and that you want to leave. There's nothing more either of us can do for you and threatening to take your business elsewhere fills me with unbridled glee at the prospect of never having to deal with you again.

TTOG: I don't particularly care that another TM is taking a few minutes digging through the back for your specific item and that you want to leave. There's nothing more either of us can do for you and threatening to take your business elsewhere fills me with unbridled glee at the prospect of never having to deal with you again.
I love it when this happens. It's like they think they're hurting our feelings every time they scream about doing it but they're always back the next day :rolleyes::p

TTOG: I was pushing in infants, and you asked where the baby thermometers were. I pointed them out and then went back to what I was doing.
Guest: Have you ever used this? Do you have kids?
Me: (waiting to be yelled at like how I dare I work in infants if I don't have kids). No, I don't.
Guest: Good, don't have any. It's such hard work.

I just love when someone is supportive of my decision not to have children. So many people are so judgmental. Literally had a coworker tell me to hurry up before I'm not able to have any (I'm only in my late 20s).

TTOG: Really, you're going to bitch at another guest for having *11* items in a 10 items or less line? Really?

What's worse is that you apparently saw this guest and before you turned into the lane and muttered "Aw God...Well, people always do that."

Why did you even bother coming to my lane if 11 items bothered you so much? There was another Express lane open right next to my lane. Did we really have to shame the guest for being one item over? God, I hate people sometimes .

TTOG: I was pushing in infants, and you asked where the baby thermometers were. I pointed them out and then went back to what I was doing.
Guest: Have you ever used this? Do you have kids?
Me: (waiting to be yelled at like how I dare I work in infants if I don't have kids). No, I don't.
Guest: Good, don't have any. It's such hard work.

I just love when someone is supportive of my decision not to have children. So many people are so judgmental. Literally had a coworker tell me to hurry up before I'm not able to have any (I'm only in my late 20s).

I'm trying to stall having kids as much as I can lol.. so much extra money I probably won't have. I know I won't be able to stall it for long though because the GF really likes kids. I'm not too unfond of having my own kids either, I guess I just wanna be ready... but if you're ready, then that's not life. Life is gonna throw stuff at me, like maybe I'll mess up and get her pregnant in the next two weeks. If anything, I wanna be out of highschool and I want her out of highschool before anything.

TTOG: Really, you're going to bitch at another guest for having *11* items in a 10 items or less line? Really?

What's worse is that you apparently saw this guest and before you turned into the lane and muttered "Aw God...Well, people always do that."

Why did you even bother coming to my lane if 11 items bothered you so much? There was another Express lane open right next to my lane. Did we really have to shame the guest for being one item over? God, I hate people sometimes .

I miss express lanes. We switched them out for SCO.

To those (for some reason multiple) guests today: when you are purchasing Christmas presents for your kids right in front of them, don't yell at me when you don't tell me what you're doing and I pick it up to scan it. Why are you even doing this in the first place?

To that lady who I know already has at least 2 NES classics:

Yes, we are expecting some tomorrow, but I didn't tell you that. Save some for the parents of kids who actually want to play with them.

Fuck off.

TTOG calling me an elf. You are so hilarious... eff you

TTOG no I will not get a cart for you.

TTOG: What kind of inconsiderate clod doesn't tell anyone that their daughter spilled a cup of water in the cafe area? Did you not think anyone could slip & fall?
I was the one who discovered it via standing slide & mercifully kept my balance but really?

TTOG calling me an elf. You are so hilarious... eff you

TTOG no I will not get a cart for you.
Happens all of the fucking time when I'm stocking one-spot. Guests will walk right past the carts, come up to me, "Can you get a cart for me?". I just ignore them, LOD's know I do as well and are fine with it.

TTOG- If you place an online order to pick up in store, make sure you actually look at what store you are selecting. I had to explain to you twice that we don't have your order. When I look at your order its not our zip code or phone number, you get angry at me because you can't pick out a shovel and toliet paper on your own...

To those (for some reason multiple) guests today: when you are purchasing Christmas presents for your kids right in front of them, don't yell at me when you don't tell me what you're doing and I pick it up to scan it. Why are you even doing this in the first place?
I've had multiple guests do that and have even been guilty of doing it myself but most of them aren't a**holes about it, they just tell me to hide whatever it is and/or put the stuff into a red bag so they can't see what's inside.

I've had multiple guests do that and have even been guilty of doing it myself but most of them aren't a**holes about it, they just tell me to hide whatever it is and/or put the stuff into a red bag so they can't see what's inside.
Yeah one woman was super cool about and already had the stuff in a reusable bag so I just picked up the hand scanner and scanned in there. But everyone else was dumb about it

TTOG- you come in all the time like ten minutes before close. You are constantly rude to not only me, but the GSAs/GSTLs and the LODs. I shouldn't have even had the electronics TM get you that speaker because a) it was 12:01 and we were CLOSED and b) it is not my fault you didn't read your SPU email and came here instead of (OTHER LOCATION), and i shouldn't HAVE to do whatever black magic price adjustments you want because you said so. But I'm scared of you and you yelling at me so I did it. Your unsolicited comments about how we don't know our own stock (because you were looking at the white speaker and not the black one like you asked for) and how another problem guest should just go to (OTHER LOCATION NOTORIOUS FOR IGNORING THE RULES) to get her scammy shit done is totally unwanted. I'm waiting for the day an LOD snaps at you and tells you to fuck off, or the day I snap at you.

And takes all our plastic bags...well....when we still had them for free...
agqQR7r_460s_v1.jpg

TTOG:

When you place an on line order to be shipped to your house, do not call my store and ask where it is. I mean ... really??? Can you not log in and manage your order or call the right number?

Exact same thing happened to me today. How odd.

TTOG: Just because I work here, doesn't mean I work for free during my lunch. No pay, no play.
TTOTM: Please try to keep your adulterous romantic love triangles off the walkie. Despite how entertaining it is, it's not a good look for anyone involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back