To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I don't really care if you buy your toys here or not; so your threat of "I'll just have to go to WalMart" means nothing. I'll even give you directions on how to get there.

Lol I love when guest complain about prices in front of me then raise their voice. I just ignore them, you arent getting any validation from me.

Last edited:
TTO SLTL

Stop making excuses for your teams refusal to backup. We are all swamped, you are going to be screwed when our seasonals are gone and you guys are going to have to backup whether you want to or not.

Lol I love when guest complain about their prices in front of me then raise their voice. I just ignore them, you arent getting any validation from me.
Yeah, they make a big deal of things, purposely stomp out of the store so, I don't know---so they think we care lol. OK, don't come back, we won't miss you, trust me.

TTO ETL: A bunch SFTMs help push grocery which has always been all hands on deck so why did you feel compelled to come over to Starbucks & tell us to comp 'whatever they want'? Not surprising that they all ordered Venti drinks.
Meanwhile, two of us are expected to sort & push three pallets during open hours & we don't get jack because it's PART OF OUR JOB?!

TTO ETL: A bunch SFTMs help push grocery which has always been all hands on deck so why did you feel compelled to come over to Starbucks & tell us to comp 'whatever they want'? Not surprising that they all ordered Venti drinks.
Meanwhile, two of us are expected to sort & push three pallets during open hours & we don't get jack because it's PART OF OUR JOB?!
Wrong thread?

I hope by "comp" he meant 549, and not just give it to them.

Meanwhile, we still have push from Friday.

TTOG: I don't give a shit what Brickseek says, we're sold out and I don't know when more are coming.

Here's the thing. I don't know how Brickseek works. I don't know where it finds the data. You admit their own disclaimer. The thing you (every goddamn guest) needs to understand is that Target employees, in the natural course of their day, will NOT come across the data Brickseek gets. We aren't lying to you. WE JUST DON'T HAVE NATURAL ACCESS TO THAT INFO. We do not know what is getting pulled off that truck tonight. And even if we did, do you honestly think we'd cause a fucking riot by telling you that it is on a truck? Go camp outside like everyone else.

It's people like you that have made it impossible for me to enjoy Christmas.

TTOG:

It is never, ever, necessary to lean over my bagging area to grab a handful of my backfat when you're explaining how you can never find a bra to fit you in that area.
You are one seriously weird fruitcake.

(I was so shocked and my face had to have shown it but she just kept talking even though I backed up almost to the point of leaving my register)
You got crazy stories! I'm sure they are not enjoyable for you, but I get a laugh out of them.

I hope by "comp" he meant 549, and not just give it to them.

Meanwhile, we still have push from Friday.
He used to tell us to get with him later & he'd req' it under 549; now he just tells us to 'give it to 'em'.
I've still got two tubs in my lobby.
And yeh, this should've gone to the 'to that one team member' thread.
Just too damn tired....

Last edited:
TTOG - I don't know who you called or what guy in the "garden area" you talked to but our garden area has been closed for years and we don't have any live Christmas trees for sale. Looking up my stores phone number and telling me that was the number you called proves nothing. We have no garden center. We have no live trees. We also don't have idiots working as operator so I am doubting your story. Go across the street to walmart. That is who you probably called.

TTOG who blocked my line today with a cart and told everyone behind you that I am closed, thank you much!
Hope that was a sincere action and not them being a selfish cunt. If they really were helping you out, big props to them. If they're being selfish, fuck them and their holidays.

TTOG: You regaled me with a story with how your twin nephews share a room in their house. They have bunk beds. They do all the stuff twins do. Yet you weren't going to give one of them an NES mini without the other nephew getting his own.

Are you kidding me? You're either trying to hawk the games on eBay and Craigslist or you have the most spoiled little brats in the history of WASP-y-ness.

To all y'all motherfuckers:
Stop abandoning carts! Jesus, push them toward the cart area on your way out. My service desk looks like a Target cart graveyard.

To the rest of you motherfuckers:
I DO NOT CARE about your sister's ex husband's mother's uncle's half brother's Xmas gift. Jesus, buy him both ugly sweaters. I'm not going to decide for you. All y'all idiots need to stop talking and talking because I am not your therapist or your BFF.
Psychology degree aside, you are not my responsibility.

Tell me again why I'm not sitting in an office listening to people's problems for 3X the money???

Maybe I'm the one who needs therapy.

*sigh*

I don't know if ill ever meet another guest like this one this Holiday season but I had one of those concerned parents about bathroom.

" Hi, Can you tell me if you have family restrooms?"

"Yes, by the registers and another by the pharmacy"

Conversation should have just ended there....but nope.

" Oh good, I don't want my daughter to use the restroom where men are allowed"

Lol I could have said alot of things but I kinda want my job. I did say " Haven't had any problems yet"

Why even shop here if its a problem....

I know there's several different threads for this but had to share.

Last edited:
TTOG: Called LOD regarding your grievance and no response. Time to clock out. Sit on this and spin.

neighborhood-4q-incense-chamber-white-1.jpeg

TTO Couple that was mere cents away from being able to use a $10 off coupon: Seriously just grab a bag of chips and you'll get your precious $10. But no, you both had to get pissy and when I called the GSTL you both decided that you didn't want your entire order...

Really people?

TT two female guests: You were complaining about how much shopping you STILL had to do while pushing two overflowing carts up to the counter so you could get a caffeine pick-me-up.
I loved how my coworker shut you down after you asked her if she'd gotten all her holiday shopping done:
"I don't have any shopping to do because I don't have any money to spend."

#FirstWorldProblems

TTOG: No I will not say please when I tell you to stop and not run your cart throw a lake of mountain dew, nor will I apologize for my stern voice. You had a cane in your cart and you bet your ass I told you off by suggesting that you are pissed off cause I wouldn't let you slip in it for a nice payout.

My ETLAP laughed in your face when you got pissy about it. Why? He knows me and for me that was me being nice. You didn't get to see me tear up another guess who shoulder checked me to tromp right through that puddle. Best part? ETLAP got to witness that as he was walking back with stuff to clean up the spill.

#SorrynotfuckingSorry

TTOG: We are not a fucking bank. I don't want to break your goddamn $100 bill for a $10 purchase. Nor do I want to give you $40 in quarters. And no, I don't have any fucking rolls. You settled for $10 in quarters and $5 in dimes. What's the plan for all of this change anyway?? GO AWAY.

Someone got like $15 in change and she asked for $3 of it in quarters and I misheard her and thought she asked for all of it in quarters and I was panicking so hard until after I gave her $5 worth she told me to stop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back