To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: you asked where an item was located. I told you. A few minutes later, you're back, saying, "that's not what I wanted. I want X." Explained that the items I directed you to were all that Target carries. You proceed to tell me, "*store* carried them. They're by the pharmacy! You should have them back here!" Again, I explained that everything Target carries is in *aisle X.* You tell me again, "*store* carries them. They're by the pharmacy!" I say, "I'm sorry, Target does not carry what you are looking for..." You then walk 5' down the counter and proceed to have almost the exact same conversation with the pharmacist. When SHE doesn't give you the answer you want, you try tech #2! She tells you the exact same thing. You then come back to me and ask how you can get them? Ummmm....go to the other store?!?!

TTOG: you asked where an item was located. I told you. A few minutes later, you're back, saying, "that's not what I wanted. I want X." Explained that the items I directed you to were all that Target carries. You proceed to tell me, "*store* carried them. They're by the pharmacy! You should have them back here!" Again, I explained that everything Target carries is in *aisle X.* You tell me again, "*store* carries them. They're by the pharmacy!" I say, "I'm sorry, Target does not carry what you are looking for..." You then walk 5' down the counter and proceed to have almost the exact same conversation with the pharmacist. When SHE doesn't give you the answer you want, you try tech #2! She tells you the exact same thing. You then come back to me and ask how you can get them? Ummmm....go to the other store?!?!
A pharmacist Tm that actually knows where shit is? Come to my store please. Even for the shit directly infront of the pharmacy, they always call over the walkie for someone to come help a guest.

TTOG: If you have to ask: "Do I have too many items for this lane?" (Express) Odds are, you more than likely do and no, you can't come in. I stretch the limit to 15, but you clearly had way more than 15 items.

TTO Guests: If SCO is blocked by the ribbon fences, the screens say *CLOSED*, and our GSA is telling you that they aren't open. I don't think they're open, don't squeeze your way past the fence and then complain "Why have these if they don't work?"

TTOG: Please do not get into my space whilst I'm kneeled down folding tee shirts in RTW, breathe down my neck and say "WHY ARE YOU MOVING? I WAS JUST SMELLING YOUR HAIR!" no matter how swell you believe it smells. It frightened me so much!

I assume this was most likely because the argan oil product I had used had a good scent. She approached me from behind and I just heard some weird ass breathing in whilst I was sat on the floor folding tee shirts in RTW. I went to stand up and BAM! There was a lady there smelling my hair. I had no clue until I went to stand up. How long was she there before I noticed?

That's creepy. I think I'd be biting my tongue to not say "WTF is wrong with you?"

TTO Guests: If SCO is blocked by the ribbon fences, the screens say *CLOSED*, and our GSA is telling you that they aren't open. I don't think they're open, don't squeeze your way past the fence and then complain "Why have these if they don't work?"

We had to close ours for a really bad spill and we had a guest complain to the LOD that we wouldn't let her use the self check out. He tried explaining that it was for her safety and she didn't want to hear it. We even offered to ring her up at GS because they had no line. She didn't want to hear anything he had to say and threw her toliet paper at him.

We had to close ours for a really bad spill and we had a guest complain to the LOD that we wouldn't let her use the self check out. He tried explaining that it was for her safety and she didn't want to hear it. We even offered to ring her up at GS because they had no line. She didn't want to hear anything he had to say and threw her toliet paper at him.
Hope the bitch got trespassed for attempted assault.

TTOG: I'm sorry I overlooked that there were more of the waters you wanted on the clearance shelf :( I just saw what was on the regular shelf and that was all we had.

TToG: The way most people treat a crying child is to either ignore the crying like it's not happening and keep their thoughts to themselves, or make occasional glances at the child out of curiosity. You, however, decided to take it a step further by mocking the little girl with your own "crying" sounds. That child was, maybe 3 while you were around 20. When that wasn't enough for your sick, twisted heart, you walked past the the mother and had the audacity to say "Someone should shut that baby up."

How dare you. How. Fucking. Dare you. To mock a crying child like that makes you horrible enough. To passive-aggressively tell the mother, who was clearly doing her best to console her child, to "shut her baby up" is another cold-hearted act altogether. It took every piece of my being to restrain myself from drilling some sense into you. Bless that mother's heart for having the strength to do the same. All I could do for her was apologize for your actions and move on. I hope you and your friend who only laughed and supported your "antics" either never have children of your own or grow up before that happens. For now, you two are easily the worst guests I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'd much rather deal with another guest that insults me personally since I can defend myself, as opposed to one who'll attack a mother and child like that.

When that wasn't enough for your sick, twisted heart, you walked past the the mother and had the audacity to say "Someone should shut that baby up."

Yeah, not cool. Being a parent is tough and when a kid is inconsable you can't help but think of how those around you feel.

I will say that the kids who throw tantrums and their parents do nothing about it. I do shoot them an evil glare. Letting your kid throw stuff off the shelf for me to clean up because you won't buy him stuff isn't good parenting.

You are allowing him to destroy something because he didn't get what he wanted.

I had a guest whose kid wanted a toy, which I thought was fair enough. But the mom kept going on about how they wouldn't get one, meanwhile they were crying in the corner of the aisle where I was working. Took all my self control to not break down from sensory overstimluation from the crying.

A lady today couldn't comprehend Cart Wheel's "Total Savings!" stat thinking that was how much she was going to save on THIS trip.

I explained 'hey no that's your total savings from other purchases you've made with cart wheel" and she couldn't take it and said she's never using Cart Wheel again because she thought she was about to save $24 bucks(her total savings) after it only discounted like $2 and she was angry at that.

Well. Okay.

TTOG: Why must your breastfeed your child sitting outside the fitting room especially if you do not use any kind of cover? Couldn't you go sit in one of the rooms? I respect people's right to breastfeed; however you made another tm and myself really uncomfortable when you just...whipped it out in the open.

TTOG: I don't care if the Corelle plates design you want doesn't come in a multi pack. We can't sell 6 individual plates at a bundled price. And you wasted my bosses' time by telling me to call him over.

TTOG: I don't care if the Corelle plates design you want doesn't come in a multi pack. We can't sell 6 individual plates at a bundled price. And you wasted my bosses' time by telling me to call him over.
I truly had a guest ask me the other day if she could get items 2/$5 as if we were a thrift store. I just smiled and told her to try asking at guest services. Ha. They said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back