To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guy who attempted to use our only outlet at SB to charge his iPhone & told us to 'keep an eye on it' til he got back.
Yehhhhhhh, no.

I had a guest do that at our SD. I was like Target is not responsible for your cell phone if it gets stolen. The guest never left after that lol

TTOG: The pizza boxes have windows in the top so you can see the WHOLE PIZZA so why in hell do you STILL insist on opening the box & poking the top of the pizza?
I threw away every box you opened & then you had the gall to be pissed when I told you it would be 7-10 minutes for the next pizzas so you said you'd wait.
But you didn't pay so I was only to happy to ring up folks in line waiting on pizzas.
It was even sweeter to walk past where you stood watching for a 'fresh' pizza & hand them off to those who paid.
In fact, everyone else got their pizzas first while you were insistent on NOT paying until you got your pizza.
Really shouldn't do that during a lunch rush.

To the very sleezy guest who prints extremely nasty photos....I dont think your mom would approve. Need to go wash out my eyes now.

To that one guest: I was only following Target policy in not accepting all 7 of the same coupons for the same product, since there is a limit per guest on those coupons. You shouldn't have been yelling at me about not understanding the coupon policy and you only got your way because the self-checkout team member intervened and just accepted the coupons manually.

To the very sleezy guest who prints extremely nasty photos....I dont think your mom would approve. Need to go wash out my eyes now.
"I've just returned from my travels in the bustling city of Bangkok, time to go down to my local Target to print these photos of the lurid acts I engaged in to save for posterity."

I wasn't there for this, but a TM told me about this yesterday when he was backing up;

Some lady walks into his lane, immediately asks for a manager. He turns his blinker on and the GSA comes over. Suddenly, the lady just slams like 8-10 magazines down onto the bagging area counter and says "I think these magazines are very disrespectful to our President, Obama did many unconstitutional things and he never got this kind of coverage!" and apparently she was pissed. She asks the GSA "Are you the store manager?" and he says "No I am not, but I am one of the main floor managers." and she says she wants the STL.

STL comes over, says "huh, never seen these before, I'll get in contact with our publisher." and just walks away, nothing else said.

am I the only one thinking that's fucking obnoxious as hell?

am I the only one thinking that's fucking obnoxious as hell?

I'm not sure if "obnoxious" is a strong enough word. How does she expect you to tell all magazine editors to change the slant of their articles?

I wish a guest there had told her that not only was Obama treated badly, but there's a long tradition of treating politicians badly. Andrew Johnson was impeached because he refused to be Congress' lap dog. There was a challenge to a duel that was made on the House of Representative's floor while Congress was in session. Election politics between Thomas Jefferson and John Adams, then Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adams easily rival anything seen today. The Petticoat War, which was just a queen bee social bullying between women, directly determined the next president.

Man, some people are really delusional. What, exactly, do you think the poor cashier/manager at Target is going to be able to do with that particular complaint? If you have an issue with what's in a magazine, contact the magazine.

But I suppose she's just emblematic of the average intelligence of a Trump devotee/Fox news fanatic, so whaddyagonnado?

I was in the checkout line yesterday and in front of me was a gun-toting Faux News-watching DRUMPF supporter with a MAGA hat. He gave the pink-haired cashier girl a piggish sneer, spit his Grizzly chew on the counter and growled "PINK HAIR? You must be wunna them gawd damn FEMINAZI bitches that hates our President! I bet yer gonna be so mad when our President repeals the 19th Amendment!" and the quick thinking girl smiled sweetly and said "Sorry sir, he's not MY President" and the entire store broke out in thunderous applause and everyone lined up to high five her and the STL gave her a 1000% raise on the spot for outstanding guest service and the guy was so mad and embarrassed that he stormed out to his gas guzzling lifted truck and drove to the shooting range in a rage where he blew his own head off in an accidental discharge. True story.

I was in the checkout line yesterday and in front of me was a gun-toting Faux News-watching DRUMPF supporter with a MAGA hat. He gave the pink-haired cashier girl a piggish sneer, spit his Grizzly chew on the counter and growled "PINK HAIR? You must be wunna them gawd damn FEMINAZI bitches that hates our President! I bet yer gonna be so mad when our President repeals the 19th Amendment!" and the quick thinking girl smiled sweetly and said "Sorry sir, he's not MY President" and the entire store broke out in thunderous applause and everyone lined up to high five her and the STL gave her a 1000% raise on the spot for outstanding guest service and the guy was so mad and embarrassed that he stormed out to his gas guzzling lifted truck and drove to the shooting range in a rage where he blew his own head off in an accidental discharge. True story.
That sounds like some of the stuff posted on NAR. Submit it, see if they feature it.

Edit: To clarify, I didn't fall for it, but the "everyone clapped" is said to be a guarantee a story is made up there.

That sounds like some of the stuff posted on NAR. Submit it, see if they feature it.

Edit: To clarify, I didn't fall for it, but the "everyone clapped" is said to be a guarantee a story is made up there.

lol yes exactly what I was going for...the NAR template is always 24K gold

Not Always Real!

Man, some people are really delusional. What, exactly, do you think the poor cashier/manager at Target is going to be able to do with that particular complaint? If you have an issue with what's in a magazine, contact the magazine.

But I suppose she's just emblematic of the average intelligence of a Trump devotee/Fox news fanatic, so whaddyagonnado?

We had a lady last year demand we take down a magazine of Trump after he won the election. There is crazy on both sides.

As an LOD you acknowledge the guest and go on their way. They never follow up anyways lol

We had a lady last year demand we take down a magazine of Trump after he won the election. There is crazy on both sides.

As an LOD you acknowledge the guest and go on their way. They never follow up anyways lol
“Acknowledge the guest” exactly. There’s one GSTM who taught me (well I learned by watching her) that sometimes the only thing you can say to a guest is okay.

The coupon policy is unfair
Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back