To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I just do wrong price and mark it down minus the amount of the coupon, mark the reason as missed cartwheel and then give them back the difference

I think she came to my store today.....we had someone come and ask where an item was located, then stood there and ranted about the employees at another store. AND WE AREN’T EVEN TARGET!!! I even told her she would have to take her complaints up with the LOD & she wouldn’t STFU!!!

Was her small child bouncing off the walls while her mother blatantly ignored her?

TTOG: No, you may not return a single decorative Halloween rat in May with neither a receipt nor a tag on the decorative rat. Throwing it is not going to get you in anyone’s good graces either.

Just had a guest the other day try to return four children’s Halloween costumes. Nice try, but...no. Also had a guest try to return something with a receipt from 2015. o_O

Guest tried to return a box of Christmas lights during Q4, saying husband had 'bought more than they ended up using'.
I scanned it & it came up NOF.
Guest: "Oh, it's from here all right. It says 'Target' down here."
Me: "It also says 2006 on here. Pretty sure that's outside the 90 day return."
Guest: "Uhhhhh....he must've given me the wrong box to return."

:rolleyes:

Here's what I don't get. Why is walmart the poster-child for savings but I can go buy the same stuff at Kroger and spend way less.

Just because they claim the lowest prices, and have the lowest prices for certain items, doesn't mean they're the best price for everything, overall.

We have a Walmart as a near neighbor, and guests slag on them all the time. Not that I'm at all smug about it (I agreed with them well before I started working here.). Yes, our store is nicer, better organized, better zoned and the employees mostly pretend like they give a fuck. And, for the most part, you won't pay much more for the experience! You're welcome.

I do actually like our guests, overall. Compared to some of the stories here, our guest population should be nominated for some sort of Best Behaved award, as they're almost all polite and reasonable people.

TTOG: No, you do not get a discount for accidentally peeing yourself a little in electronics. That's not how stores work. Also, maybe don't overshare about your post-childbirth lady problems because if you said the things you said to me to a male team member it would have absolutely been considered sexual harassment. :eek:

TTOG: I really do wish whoever got your wife that $250.00 electronic, got her a gift receipt.

No, I can't let you just go get another. No, sorry, I can't give you store credit- that's 150% more than I can give in store credit on a picture ID return. You'll have to call the manufacturer. The number will be on the users manual inside the box, somewhere close to the pristinely wrapped electronic devices. Should be easy to find since everything is so tightly and neatly packed- almost like it hadn't been disturbed since packaging. Wow!

I really do appreciate you assuring me you're not trying to make my life miserable. Twice. The acknowledgement of my comfort is very kind. No, I don't know what they're going to ask you when you call them. You told me what was wrong, though... and you seemed to know what you were taking about, so, they'll probably know exactly what's up!!

It's been months since I showed him the customer service number for the company that manufacturers that electronic device, and then turned to assist another guest.
Months since I looked up from that fast, friendly, transaction to see that the guy with the no-receipt electronics return... was gone.

I think he's lost ... what's the code for lost guy with a shady electronics return? o_O

Some Context for this story, I got pulled to do SFS while having to respond to my Electronics calls

To these 2 guests: go fuck yourselves

Look I'm sorry I didn't see you when I first got back to the boat, you were hidden by the headphones and I didn't see you there til I handled the other guest. I can't believe you had the audacity to claim racism when you decided to bitch at the GSA and the HR tm because you had to wait an extra minute.

Then the next guest after him, asked me if how big the iPad in the display, and it's a new display, so I really don't know. I guess you didn't like that answer because you kept bitching at me, I'm visibly stressed especially after that last guy, then I let a sigh out when I went to retrieve my zebra , somehow you took that so personally and decided to complain about me for about longer than the time I helped you out. 2 complaints in less than 5 minutes >>

To these 2 guests: go fuck yourselves

Look I'm sorry I didn't see you when I first got back to the boat, you were hidden by the headphones and I didn't see you there til I handled the other guest. I can't believe you had the audacity to claim racism when you decided to bitch at the GSA and the HR tm because you had to wait an extra minute.>
Some people are just bitter assholes looking for an excuse to make a fuss. Sorry you had to meet up with that yesterday.

TTOG: I understand you were impressed by my knowing where the men’s Rogaine was that your husband asked about, but saying “Oh, you’ll be a great wife” when I led you to the product was a little weird.

To THOSE guests:

Return policy is there, on the receipt.
If it's different than the 90 day one, it'll print up beneath the item on the receipt.

Electronics are 30 days. Hunter for Target is 2 weeks.

Outside of that you're basically SOL.
Oh, you've been on vacation for two months? Cool. Hope you had a great time. Still can't take your ectronic return.

To THOSE guests:

Return policy is there, on the receipt.
If it's different than the 90 day one, it'll print up beneath the item on the receipt.

Electronics are 30 days. Hunter for Target is 2 weeks.

Outside of that you're basically SOL.
Oh, you've been on vacation for two months? Cool. Hope you had a great time. Still can't take your ectronic return.
Lol one time I had a guest who was like you need to make that more clear and put it on the receipt... So I showed her on the receipt and she left to complain to corporate

Trying to explain to someone how the return policy was 30 days for electronics and not 90 (she kept swearing it was 90 because she “LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE!”) she was like “how is it my problem that it’s 30 days, no one told me that!” And I was like, “yeah, we did.” And pointed to return by date on her receipt and she goes “YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD EVER READ THAT?” I instantly was like “listen there is nothing else we could have done we literally tried to tell you as plainly as possible that it was 30 days, it’s not my fault or the store’s fault you couldn’t be bothered to read it. There’s nothing we can do. Have a good day” she then said she would come back with her sister because “her sister knows target policy and knows what to do” and I was like “if your sister can somehow make your receipt not expired and invalid I’d love to do it for you.” She never did come back with her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trying to explain to someone how the return policy was 30 days for electronics and not 90 (she kept swearing it was 90 because she “LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE!”) she was like “how is it my problem that it’s 30 days, no one told me that!” And I was like, “yeah, we did.” And pointed to return by date on her receipt and she goes “YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD EVER READ THAT?” I instantly was like “listen there is nothing else we could have done we literally tried to tell you as plainly as possible that it was 30 days, it’s not my fault or the store’s fault you couldn’t be bothered to read it. There’s nothing we can do. Have a good day” she then said she would come back with her sister because “her sister knows target policy and knows what to do” and I was like “if your sister can somehow make your receipt not expired and invalid I’d love to do it for you.” She never did come back with her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had a lady go off on a tirade ovet me not being able to take back an item with an expired return policy. "You should only shop for what clothing you need, when you need it, never shop online, and try EVERYTHING on before you buy it!!!!!"
...she was returning something from electronics.
Lmao.

Assuming she was telling the truth about her sister, she probably went to her and Sis told her you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back