To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
“What are you looking for”
“Oh it’s that thing in the blue box”
“Ah yes sir let me lead you to our blue box section”
My favorite thing was after I walked him to it and handed it to him he said
"I don't think this is the right one"
"Oh, I'm sorry sir. All we have right now is the regular orajel and are currently out of the maximum strength one."
"Will it still work?"
"Uhm... Yes sir... It will still work... It's orajel. It'll still numb it. Just apply it to the affected area with your finger or a q tip... It's like a tube, you just squeeze it out."
"Oh! Okay yes! This is the right one! Thank you!"
"You're welcome. Have a good night"
*internally wondering what the f just happened*

I just remembered this one
TTOG: we don't sell alcohol here. Yes, wine is alcohol. Haha you're so funny

TTOG: You're the reason people think old people are dicks. First you raise a fuss because not every piece of clothes on a table has a listed price, since the tag with the barcode has a perforated edge with the price, and yeah people tear them off. "There ought to be a sign so people know how much they are. How are we supposed to know?" Gee, price checker that has a huge sign over it? Asking a team member? Then you drive the motorized cart in laps through every aisle in men's basics and loudly complain when there's obstructions. Yeah, my sorted carts were there, though I nicely moved them....repeatedly.....when you went by. But to complain about the end caps? Drive in such a way that you pulled peg hooks off the wall, sending them and the product on them everywhere? Did you really have to go through every aisle repeatedly, taking every turn there was? Or did you do it just to complain like old folks like to do?

TTtwoG: Trust me, when I say you need to step out of the plus size section and go to the normal size section, I'm not blowing smoke up your asses. Yes, there's a bit of overlap, but plus size is not fitting you right. Guest #1, celebrate that you are now a size 16 and that you are thriving despite whatever health condition has you doing physical fitness heart and lung rehab by looking at all the pretty stuff that now fits you. Guest #2, do you really think that being a size 14 means you should be shopping in plus size? Ha ha ha ha ha. Get your butt out of here and find someone of your sexual preference to comment on how skinny of a butt it is repeatedly until you listen.

TTOG: Fuck you.
:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D;););););)
And I mean that as in go get fucked. As in fuck off into traffic.

Also its not veteran's day, or even armed forces day (that was last Saturday)... people please stop telling me we should offer a discount to service members this weekend. Memorial day is to honor those we've lost.

“What are you looking for”
“Oh it’s that thing in the blue box”
“Ah yes sir let me lead you to our blue box section”

Talk to any bookstore or library employee--same stories. People are dumb.

Yep, totally.

blue.jpg

TTOG looking for feminine wash: I really don't care about helping you find it at all. We all get itchy down there. Womens hormones fluctuate INSANELY so I'm not judging. Just please don't call it women's wash, my first instinct is the body wash about 7-10 ailes away frome the vagisile. You're an adult, I'm an adult, you're a woman, I'm a woman, it's really okay I promise

I had a guest who kept asking for Replens but I didn't know what it was. The guest kept asking it was a wash. I'm like body wash? No then gave even more generic descriptions. Finally she was like for a itch for someone like me. I was like oh and took her to the feminine hygiene aisle. I'm like just say feminine wash. I'm not stupid nor care you need it.

Ttog- I'm okay with you disturbing me while working on a cosmetic POG but don't then say never mind I'll be back later because you need to pick up your kid. Then stay in the aisle for another 5 minutes to flip through your phone to tell me your wife wants you to pick up Sephora. Wrong place and wasting my time....

TTOG looking for feminine wash: I really don't care about helping you find it at all. We all get itchy down there. Womens hormones fluctuate INSANELY so I'm not judging. Just please don't call it women's wash, my first instinct is the body wash about 7-10 ailes away frome the vagisile. You're an adult, I'm an adult, you're a woman, I'm a woman, it's really okay I promise, I just finished helping one of our GSA's over here and I have zero care. I hope it soothed your vag itch though

I had a guest who kept asking for Replens but I didn't know what it was. The guest kept asking it was a wash. I'm like body wash? No then gave even more generic descriptions. Finally she was like for a itch for someone like me. I was like oh and took her to the feminine hygiene aisle. I'm like just say feminine wash. I'm not stupid nor care you need it.

And there's the problem. If someone says a brand name, it's not good enough for the TM to know how to help. If someone says the brand name is a wash, it's not good enough for the TM to know how to help. But if someone says "feminine wash", it is both the term preferred by the TM when asking for help and yet still not good enough for the TM to know how to help. How's a guest supposed to win?

Ttog- I'm okay with you disturbing me while working on a cosmetic POG but don't then say never mind I'll be back later because you need to pick up your kid. Then stay in the aisle for another 5 minutes to flip through your phone to tell me your wife wants you to pick up Sephora. Wrong place and wasting my time....
Had a lady swear up and down the cross someone helped her pick out a high end (think Becca, Makeup Forever, ect) self- sharpening eye liner at our store, and became very indignant when we didn't have it.

Lady you're at Target. We're MILES from the nearest Ulta or Sephora. Lol.

And there's the problem. If someone says a brand name, it's not good enough for the TM to know how to help. If someone says the brand name is a wash, it's not good enough for the TM to know how to help. But if someone says "feminine wash", it is both the term preferred by the TM when asking for help and yet still not good enough for the TM to know how to help. How's a guest supposed to win?
She asked me for women's body wash. What was I supposed to think?

TTOG: I pride myself on great guest service. You told me there were no 5t or 4t clothing in that area over there. I knew right away you were going to be fucking annoying. It got so bad I just walked away, sorry not sorry and a big FUCK YOU!!!!!

To all those guests: We put dome lids on your cold drinks because we're OUT of flat lids, not because we decided to do something different.
No, it does NOT affect the taste of your drink so telling me "Oh....if I'd known you were out, I'd have gone to the OTHER Starbucks" indicates that you must have ice chips for brains.
IT'S JUST A F**KING LID!!!!

TTOG: Not trying to be the thought police, but I'm pretty sure it's not ok to call the plus sized area the "fat people section", or rant about how Muslims are going to "come into this country and ban bacon from supermarkets".

Trying to explain to someone how the return policy was 30 days for electronics and not 90 (she kept swearing it was 90 because she “LOOKED AT THE WEBSITE!”) she was like “how is it my problem that it’s 30 days, no one told me that!” And I was like, “yeah, we did.” And pointed to return by date on her receipt and she goes “YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD EVER READ THAT?” I instantly was like “listen there is nothing else we could have done we literally tried to tell you as plainly as possible that it was 30 days, it’s not my fault or the store’s fault you couldn’t be bothered to read it. There’s nothing we can do. Have a good day” she then said she would come back with her sister because “her sister knows target policy and knows what to do” and I was like “if your sister can somehow make your receipt not expired and invalid I’d love to do it for you.” She never did come back with her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The last time I had someone do that to me I pointed at the signs on each and every single check lane and at guest service saying that returns are guaranteed for 90 days, unless noted otherwise on the receipt.

I forget what it actually says but my store has a billion signs saying any exceptions will be noted on the receipt. That lady just about blew a fuse on me.

:(
The last time I had someone do that to me I pointed at the signs on each and every single check lane and at guest service saying that returns are guaranteed for 90 days, unless noted otherwise on the receipt.

We don't have any signs like that at the check lanes.

No signs at our checklanes either.

We do have signs (which nobody reads) in the airbed section for the exception on those, and I make a point of telling people about that one because nothing prints on the receipt to report the exception.

I don't recall signs in Electronics, but that exception is specifically mentioned on the FRONT of the receipt under each affected item.

We never got any Hunter, so I don't know if the 14-day exclusion printed on the receipts.

No signs at our checklanes either.

We do have signs (which nobody reads) in the airbed section for the exception on those, and I make a point of telling people about that one because nothing prints on the receipt to report the exception.

I don't recall signs in Electronics, but that exception is specifically mentioned on the FRONT of the receipt under each affected item.

We never got any Hunter, so I don't know if the 14-day exclusion printed on the receipts.
It did. A lot on nimrods still attempted returns way aftervthe 14 days.

Oh damn, I thought that just came standard. Every single lane, 24 check lanes, has a sticker on the back board on the side of the POS that has a check policy and return policy, and then at Guest Service it's like half of the wall above where ESIM and shit goes that has the return policy conspicuously placed so everyone can see it. People still freak the fuck out still when they can't return an item when the item has a shorter return period...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back