To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Throwing your return at me won't make me take it back when the return policy is expired.
You bought it 7 months ago. I know that for a fact. I'm not taking it back.
Sure I'll get the store manager.
Look, she told you the same thing.
Pout it out.
Not changing my mind after you threw it at me when you're the one that was irresponsible.

Seriously who keeps something for 7 months and then dicides "oh I never returned this 25$ item i'm going to go get my money back!"
This happens so much its unreal.
Manage your finances better.
Ffs.

Last edited:
TTOG: Throwing your return at me won't make me take it back when the return policy is expired.
You bought it 7 months ago. I know that for a fact. I'm not taking it back.
Sure I'll get the store manager.
Look, she told you ther same thing.
Put it out.
Not changing my mind after you threw it at me when you're the one that was irresponsible.

Seriously who keeps something for 7 months and then dicides "oh I never returned this 25$ item i'm going to go get my money back!"
Ffs.
if someone threw something at me they'd be talking to AP before they even have time to turn around

Hot guy and his family shopping in shoes. I greet the father, actually didn't see his wife, girlfriend whatever, at first. I'm pushing and hot dad asks his son if he wants to go to the bathroom with daddy. His son says no and in my head I'm screaming, I'll go, take me please. Funny that's the first thought that came in my mind, lol.

Ffs.

I talked to a guest on the phone one time who wanted to do a price check for an item she had bought earlier and it turns out it was on sale. I guess they didn’t catch it so she ended up getting charged something like 8-9 cents more than what she should have. She told me she was going to leap in her car immediately and get her 8-9 pennies back. I couldn’t believe it.

I talked to a guest on the phone one time who wanted to do a price check for an item she had bought earlier and it turns out it was on sale. I guess they didn’t catch it so she ended up getting charged something like 8-9 cents more than what she should have. She told me she was going to leap in her car immediately and get her 8-9 pennies back. I couldn’t believe it.
Yeah I’ve had people wait in line at the service desk to price match 5 cents.

Of course they are. Every. Penny. Counts!
On the flip side I had a man call me "babe" and then say "surely you have four pennies laying around" when his total was like 10.14 or whatever.

I just stared at him. He got really uncomfortable, handed me a quarter, and told me to keep the change.

me: *attempts to help guest with simple issue at the checklanes* (Guest Service has a line 5 people deep right now and I can't backup over there because I'm watching SCO)
guest: "i'm just gonna go to Guest Services so someone who knows what they're doing can help me"
me: "i am actually a team trainer, i promise i know what i'm doing"
guest: "oh it says trainer on your name tag!! hahaha I thought it said trainee!!" (because that makes sense)

me: *attempts to help guest with simple issue at the checklanes* (Guest Service has a line 5 people deep right now and I can't backup over there because I'm watching SCO)
guest: "i'm just gonna go to Guest Services so someone who knows what they're doing can help me"
me: "i am actually a team trainer, i promise i know what i'm doing"
guest: "oh it says trainer on your name tag!! hahaha I thought it said trainee!!" (because that makes sense)
This is why I don’t want a trainer badge. I’m too young already I don’t need another reason for people to think I’m incompetent

TTOG: when I pointed out the survey at the bottom of the receipt, I wasn't suggesting that you offer up your clearly priceless time to offer your opinion on a situation that is completely beyond my control, or, as you put it "fix our problems"... I was simply offering you the opportunity to make your voice heard.

Yea I get it, as you put it, "they don't pay you to fix our problems"... but they also don't pay me enough to care about yours, outside of telling you about the opportunity to take that survey.

Also the Express lane isn't a self check out. FYI. You can bitch about that on that survey too, while you're at it.
:) If you take it.

Or pharmacy...
“I’d like to refill my little white pill...” Half of their meds are “little white pills.”
I have one that's a little white pill. Then there's my acid reflux that a yellow capsule shaped pill. And my blood pressure meds that are a really little kinda beige colored pill. Funny thing is that I never needed blood pressure medication UNTIL I started at Target:rolleyes:.

Excuse me, I told you that we do not carry that cereal please do not encroach on my personal space and touch my device to scroll up and down.
So rude!!

I had that happen once. Guest snatched it out of my hands and they're not suppose to have our devices or ever touch them without our permission. If it ever happens again try to remind the guest that they are not allowed to handle store devices and it's a matter of Information Protection and Security. That's what my APTL told me after I told him someone literally snatched my MyDevice out of rage and looked herself.

We get the ones who didn't get their 5 cent bag credit. I open the drawer and hand them a nickel.
When I was working at Target all those years ago my husband would come to do the shopping. The one time my supervisor in Market was up for backup and came to me later all upset because he had forgotten to give my husband the credit for his 5 bags. My husband didn't even realize it and really wasn't that upset about the quarter.

I had that happen once. Guest snatched it out of my hands and they're not suppose to have our devices or ever touch them without our permission. If it ever happens again try to remind the guest that they are not allowed to handle store devices and it's a matter of Information Protection and Security. That's what my APTL told me after I told him someone literally snatched my MyDevice out of rage and looked herself.
Years ago, we had a former cop working q4 seasonal salesfloor. On BF, a guest became impatient and reached for the walkie on her hip. Yeah, that was stupid.

TTOG :
WTF !!! LAZY ASS .. You ordered a bag of potato chips for drive up ... and drove up and had someone walk in the rain to put it in your car ... pathetic ...

Asshat! At least they had to wait a few hours for the order to be filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back