To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I told you when you called at 9:56 that I would put your item on hold through tomorrow night because you said you lived about 10 minutes away and I informed you the store closes at 10, and you said you wouldn’t be mad if you got here and the store was closed but insisted on trying to make it here anyways. And then you called right at 10 to ask the store to stay open long enough for you to pick up your stupid sensor tonight because you couldn’t get there by 10 but maybe by 10:05. So I, the LOD (who shouldn’t have agreed to stay open because I told him the backstory) and the guest services team had to stay later and wait to close the registers because you couldn’t just wait until the morning like any sensible person would. You are entitled and need to learn the world doesn’t revolve around you and you can’t just inconvenience people because of your own impatience.

TTOG: Not trying to be the thought police, but I'm pretty sure it's not ok to call the plus sized area the "fat people section", or rant about how Muslims are going to "come into this country and ban bacon from supermarkets".
Chubby Jewish girl, here, eating m&ms in bed (naked) and texting her Muslim friend/coworker about the alternatives to pork ribs that one could serve on Memorial Day (she's hardly devout, she prays, but she kinda eats what she wants. We just talk about stuff like that.)

TTOG mentioned above: Yea stick that in your diet 7up and vodka suck it, bitch.

TThoseGuests: thank you all of you, for being so beautifully normal and kind today.
Like, no one was in a bad mood

Wtf.

I gotta say, I've noted before that our guests are remarkably pleasant to interact with, as a whole, and the remodel seems to have brought out all the patience even more than normal. Yeah, they still leave shit everywhere and steal stuff and leave trash and Starbucks cups everywhere, but at least they're nice about it.

I mean, it is MN, so they might be slagging us on surveys and bitching to corporate every 5 seconds, but since we're crushing sales this month I'm guessing they're not finding it too bad overall.

Ttog

You had the Softlines team come looking for me last time you were here all because you wanted me to ring out your DVD out at the boat, go up front and wait overthere if you don't see anyone at the boat, I'm doing other things and I thought you needed for something to be unlocked, and you decided to come back today and you HAD to ask if anyone was up at the boat to ring out another DVD of yours, I'm not electronics today, and you got all pissy when I told you I don't know who's up there :p

Chubby Jewish girl, here, eating m&ms in bed (naked) and texting her Muslim friend/coworker about the alternatives to pork ribs that one could serve on Memorial Day (she's hardly devout, she prays, but she kinda eats what she wants. We just talk about stuff like that.)

TTOG mentioned above: Yea stick that in your diet 7up and vodka suck it, bitch.

I don't even know why the guest told me that. I may not be plus sized or Muslim, but I'm an ethnic minority, and I'm sure she has some opinions on my racial group that I wouldn't like.

TTOG: I told you when you called at 9:56 that I would put your item on hold through tomorrow night because you said you lived about 10 minutes away and I informed you the store closes at 10, and you said you wouldn’t be mad if you got here and the store was closed but insisted on trying to make it here anyways. And then you called right at 10 to ask the store to stay open long enough for you to pick up your stupid sensor tonight because you couldn’t get there by 10 but maybe by 10:05. So I, the LOD (who shouldn’t have agreed to stay open because I told him the backstory) and the guest services team had to stay later and wait to close the registers because you couldn’t just wait until the morning like any sensible person would. You are entitled and need to learn the world doesn’t revolve around you and you can’t just inconvenience people because of your own impatience.
Lol I wouldn’t have even told the LOD. I’d would’ve just said no

j9pXgxP.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here. This is how I found it.

Dear ratched guest who left their fake nails on my beauty fixtures,

You can come clam them because that is extremely nasty. I hope you stole a new pack and not walked around with what I assume is disfigured finger nails.

Excuse me, I told you that we do not carry that cereal please do not encroach on my personal space and touch my device to scroll up and down.
So rude!!
I NEVER hold my device in a way that implies a guest can or should touch it. I use it but never show the screen to a guest.

TTOG: Look in the pastry/sandwich display case; LOOK!!!!!
What is in there is what we carry.
You asked me about 3-4 items we NEVER carried/items that were dropped long ago but you stood right in FRONT of the display & couldn't get a f**king clue?!

TTOG: I really wish I could tell you to take your funny money and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine. You’ve been a asshole to our Food Ave TM every time he calls our GSTL because your $100 bills you try to break by buying pizza get flagged by the marker we’re required to test anything $20 or larger with. You yelled at him for not accepting a wet $100 bill because there wasn’t enough in the till to break it, claiming it was your only money and had fallen in a pool earlier (even if you hadn’t tried to use funny money before, I wouldn’t blame him for refusing to accept a soggy bill, and strongly suspect you dampened it so he couldn’t test the ink). Then, you brought the pizza (which there’s no barcode on for the main registers to sell) over to my normal checklane, thinking you’d found a way around him. I tried to tell you I couldn’t sell the pizza because there’s no barcode, and you flipped out and swore in front of at least 5 children, about how we just apparently can’t break hundreds and how it’s the third restaurant you’ve tried today with no luck before storming out leaving your pizza on the belt, which had to be thrown away because you can’t reshop Pizza Hut pizza. AP was already aware of you but you just keep on digging yourself into a deeper hole. The subconscious speaks way louder than you think, dude. I never once mentioned the money and you brought it up. Keep trying your funny money, and the police might be here next time. (There’s no way 1 local man gets 4 separate $100s that get flagged by the counterfeit markers.)

TTOG: Look in the pastry/sandwich display case; LOOK!!!!!
What is in there is what we carry.
You asked me about 3-4 items we NEVER carried/items that were dropped long ago but you stood right in FRONT of the display & couldn't get a f**king clue?!

You were probably supposed to check the Entitled Pastry/Sandwich Display Case ! It's specifically for the Elitists.... not for the rest of the commoners. It's probably at the end of a long red carpet, lined w/ rose petals..... and the magnificent, opulent display case is hand-crafted by the tears of cherubs and ancient golden silkworms, and it only sparkles when the Elite are near.

Silly, you ! ;)

You were probably supposed to check the Entitled Pastry/Sandwich Display Case ! It's specifically for the Elitists.... not for the rest of the commoners. It's probably at the end of a long red carpet, lined w/ rose petals..... and the magnificent, opulent display case is hand-crafted by the tears of cherubs and ancient golden silkworms, and it only sparkles when the Elite are near.

Silly, you ! ;)
If you can’t find it look right next to where we hide stuff in the back

I NEVER hold my device in a way that implies a guest can or should touch it. I use it but never show the screen to a guest.
Had a guest try to grab one right after Christmas when I got caught walking through toys on my way to the back room.

She asked if we had something, and was so vague about it that it took forever find the item. She was weirdly bubbly and vivacious. When I confirmed we were in fact sold out of that item (via my mydevice) she literally reached toward it and said "that is so cool! Can I see it?!"

I said no. Flatly. Then showed her zero stock in every target. She thanked me... in a very bubbly and vivacious way ... and left. She's come in since. I always hear her before I see her.

TTOG: I really wish I could tell you to take your funny money and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine. You’ve been a asshole to our Food Ave TM every time he calls our GSTL because your $100 bills you try to break by buying pizza get flagged by the marker we’re required to test anything $20 or larger with. You yelled at him for not accepting a wet $100 bill because there wasn’t enough in the till to break it, claiming it was your only money and had fallen in a pool earlier (even if you hadn’t tried to use funny money before, I wouldn’t blame him for refusing to accept a soggy bill, and strongly suspect you dampened it so he couldn’t test the ink). Then, you brought the pizza (which there’s no barcode on for the main registers to sell) over to my normal checklane, thinking you’d found a way around him. I tried to tell you I couldn’t sell the pizza because there’s no barcode, and you flipped out and swore in front of at least 5 children, about how we just apparently can’t break hundreds and how it’s the third restaurant you’ve tried today with no luck before storming out leaving your pizza on the belt, which had to be thrown away because you can’t reshop Pizza Hut pizza. AP was already aware of you but you just keep on digging yourself into a deeper hole. The subconscious speaks way louder than you think, dude. I never once mentioned the money and you brought it up. Keep trying your funny money, and the police might be here next time. (There’s no way 1 local man gets 4 separate $100s that get flagged by the counterfeit markers.)
You’d be surprised. Our local bank actually gave the gas station next door to it 3 banded packs of fake $20s, which the manager figured out IN the bank :eek:

Silly, you ! ;)
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! That’s supposed to be a secret :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back