To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that they're lazy, they just don't want to catch cooties from anyone ;) I'm sure it's not "brand", but I called one guest out when she walked out of the stall without flushing the other day. She just walked out and I asked her "excuse me, do you plan on flushing?" she said " do you KNOW what is on those handles? DISGUSTING!". I just said "so do it with a paper towel in your hand, but please have some consideration for other customers" and walked out :disappoint:

GTC to you for calling out the guest - I love it!

It's not that they're lazy, they just don't want to catch cooties from anyone ;) I'm sure it's not "brand", but I called one guest out when she walked out of the stall without flushing the other day. She just walked out and I asked her "excuse me, do you plan on flushing?" she said " do you KNOW what is on those handles? DISGUSTING!". I just said "so do it with a paper towel in your hand, but please have some consideration for other customers" and walked out :disappoint:

How did she open the stall? Because you have people with dirty hands opening it to get in/out.

Yes, there are bacteria and such on the toilet handles. This is why we wash our hands after using the toilet. Was she also planning to not wash her hands? YUCK!

I don't think she was...she walked to the sink, but was leaning towards it and hadn't turned on the water when I walked out. I didn't stick around to see how quickly she walked out, though ;)

To the guest returning an item without the packaging: you bought 11 similar items & I wasn't able to determine which one you were returning so I asked if you could bring one from the floor to expedite your return.
You: Can't you get it?
Me: No, ma'am. I'm the only one at the service desk.
You: Can you get someone to bring it up?
Me: I'll have to find someone with a walkie & ask someone from that dept to come up & see which item they're looking for.
You: OK. Can you do that?
It was during a peak time & it took 20 min during which time you stood idly as the ill-mannered fruit-of-your-womb tied up all my kiosks banging on the keyboards while other guests were attempting to look up registries. You must have an incredibly dull existance if you had that much time to burn doing nothing.

Whoa, red! I would be backing you up. Just hit the red button on the keyboard. "additional cashiers to gs" & then the hit silent get Gstl button after that.
Both of us should be there quickly.

Had an old lady standing in front of the cart doors tonight.. When the sun is low in the evening, it creates a lot of glare on the cart door windows making it hard to see inside.

Anyways, I told her she couldn't stand there for safety reasons and she got all pissed off lol. She did move, but kept ***************ing while moving.

I guess she doesn't realize that if a cart attendant came in the doors with a line of carts, and that metal door came swinging open suddenly, that would most likely ************ her up pretty bad.

Also gotta love the people chatting on their cellphones in front of the cart doors.... /Sigh

To the idiot cutting across the parking lot last night: you're lucky I saw you in my rear view mirror driving like a maniac before I pulled out. Your little Mitsubishi would've fit nicely under the front end of my Expedition and probably wouldn't have caused much damage to MY vehicle...YOURS, however, would've been toast. There are lanes to drive perpendicular to the aisles at the front and rear of the parking lot, I suggest you use them in the future...next time, you might not be as lucky!

Had an old lady standing in front of the cart doors tonight.. When the sun is low in the evening, it creates a lot of glare on the cart door windows making it hard to see inside.

Anyways, I told her she couldn't stand there for safety reasons and she got all pissed off lol. She did move, but kept ***************ing while moving.

I guess she doesn't realize that if a cart attendant came in the doors with a line of carts, and that metal door came swinging open suddenly, that would most likely ************ her up pretty bad.

Also gotta love the people chatting on their cellphones in front of the cart doors.... /Sigh
I love how everybody just leaves their cart on the "lane side" of the carts as they're leaving. I mean, really, how difficult is it to push it an extra 3 feet so they're AT LEAST in the middle? I was coming back from lunch yesterday and a guest left her cart LITERALLY in the middle of the doorway, about 3 feet from the door...just stopped, picked her bags up and left! I said (sarcastically), "Oh, here, let me move your cart for you". She just turned around (she was between the doors at this time) and looked at me startled, so she obviously didn't realize I was behind her, and said "Oh, thanks".

Have I mentioned that my store is in an upper-middle class area and quite a few of the guests think their stuff doesn't stink? They're the ones who are the biggest PITAs too!

My store is upper-middle class as well too..

People just leave their carts in front of the door all the time, and I spend a ton of time clearing the exit area out.

They could at least just leave them in the middle-ish area so the people coming in take them :(

How did she open the stall? Because you have people with dirty hands opening it to get in/out.

Their foot?

As for the restroom issues many places, including walmart :disappoint: have a auto flush and auto sink where the water turns on my your hand movement.

I like when guests get all dramatic and say sheesh could this be any slower?? Tapping their feet and grumbling under their breath that the line is long and it is busy because of BTS. It's like hello we had a bunch of call offs on the front end and there aren't many people on the SF deal with it or leave!

I hate when guests say, "you overcharged me for this item".

It's like, no I didn't, the computer did, not me.

I like when guests get mad saying can I get my icee or drink here? I say no sorry you have to go over there. Guest says you mean I have to wait in line? I feel like saying want me to play you a tiny violin?? LOL

I had a long line while getting some dog treats for my two pups. I just went over to food ave and got a drink. After that the line calmed down. god a rude cashier but meh not my problem.

Yesterday the pharmacist and I were walking back to the Pharmacy to open up again after lunch, and there was a guest already waiting at the counter. I noticed that another guest had written us a note while we were gone so I showed it to the pharmacist, and the guest standing there got really rude and was like "Excuse me, are you shielding that note from me!?"

Uh...the note was for us and has nothing to do with you, but sorry, how rude of me to not allow you to read it first! So weird.

I love it when guests cop attitudes with you like they know everything. I feel like saying lady I have been here longer than you and I know more than you so shut up! I of course cannot say that have to bite my tongue but I want to tell them off sometimes.

Had a guest last night with muliple coupons. 3 were expired Tgt cpns. She gave me an attitude and said you can't give me one day on those. I said the machine won't let me. Our GSAs or GSTL won't even overide those especially with the attitude she had. Then she questioned how the Tgt cpns show 0 on the top. I pointed out how they take it off on the bottom. As she's walking away she's saying, " I don't think she deducted those. I never saw the total going down." I'm like, "whatever, lady. Please, go away!" in my mind.:rolleyes:

Actually happened at my store with a cart attendant so now they always have to open the doors prior to pushing in the carts.

To all of the guests who swipe their cards BEFORE signing for their Rxs and have to swipe again, NO, you are NOT going to be charged TWICE!!!! ESPECIALLY when you swipe before I've even logged into the register:rolleyes:

To all of the guests who swipe their cards BEFORE signing for their Rxs and have to swipe again, NO, you are NOT going to be charged TWICE!!!! ESPECIALLY when you swipe before I've even logged into the register:rolleyes:

I HATE when people do that, especially when they decide afterwards that they wanted to use a gift card, then whine and b***h that they have to pay again after you post-void it. And the same with coupons.

To the guest who brought back the $1.14 "specialty" item without a receipt and had to receive cash...if the $1.25 credit you DIDN'T receive on your card is going to "make or break" you, maybe you should rethink the 10 bottles of wine and assorted cosmetics you had in your shopping cart when you came back for your credit :rolleyes:

I hate when I do bathroom checkups and guests keep barging in asking if it's closed!

I put 2 "Closed" signs completely blocking off entrance and I even close the door, yet while I'm moping the floor I always get a guest or two trying to come in and use it. It's rather annoying.

is your store low volume? we wouldn't close the restroom unless we were doing a SERIOUS clean up (like all over the floors). your store doesn't seriously make you mop the floor every hour do they ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back