To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
No amount of money can buy back being pain-free. You were VERY lucky.

Indeed I was. Luckily for me, I've turned my life around massively since that point. Hell even Target is just a job I accepted for a little extra spending money on top of my day job. How many people are that lucky these days...

No, we cannot special order an item (that we can only order a case of 50) so you can buy 1! I don't care WHOSE mother you are, NOT GONNA' HAPPEN!!!

Thanks for parking your cart right behind the Wav.
Did you notice that I was up there hanging the sign?
Since you did such a good job of blocking me in and left the sleeping baby in the cart, I had to come down, find you and ask you to move it.
Thanks also for the nasty look, sorry to inconvenience you.

To the guest who fell/slipped and cracked his head. I do hope you will be alright and will make a speedy recovery My boss did not like having your blood on his clothes but he did what needed to be done and that was to help you.

To the lady reporting the dog left in a car on a hot day: Why didn't you take down the license plate or give me specific directions instead of pointing off somewhere? You were concerned enough to ask me if I'd taken care of it when you passed by twice & didn't seem happy that I wasn't out there breaking out a window despite running overhead pages for "the owner of XXX car". Turns out the driver was at another business nearby & all the windows were down.

To the guest that was trying to tear open an ipad 2 smart cover and got mad that I refused to break the seal because you "wanted to look at it" and then proceeded to tell me "I lost a sale"...

I'm not commission... even if I was, I wouldn't give a ************. Get your ass out of my store. I tell you what to do. If you are reasonable, I'll consider doing whatever it is you want, otherwise I'm under no obligation to do what you say. Management has my back on this.

To the guests that only want the "brand" for their prescriptions: please have your doctors submit the e-scripts as DAW 1 (brand only) so we don't fill your Rx as generic (although in 1 case yesterday, someone-actually not me for once-screwed up and missed the comment) or have to fight with the insurance!

And to the other guest that went on the (I kid you not!) 5 minute rant in the soap aisle on how Target is "losing their 'Brand' by pushing 'their brand' over 'name brands' on certain products" (i.e. the large refills of liquid Dial soap) I hope you took my advice and filled out the survey because I really don't think my LOD last night gave a rat's arse when I told him (the "he can just go to Costco for his industrial size soap" was my first clue) ;)

To the guests that only want the "brand" for their prescriptions: please have your doctors submit the e-scripts as DAW 1 (brand only) so we don't fill your Rx as generic (although in 1 case yesterday, someone-actually not me for once-screwed up and missed the comment) or have to fight with the insurance!

Can't you use DAW i think 3 or 4? (Guest requests brand)?

Can't you use DAW i think 3 or 4? (Guest requests brand)?

That would actually be DAW 2...4 is when no generic is available (which we've had to use quite a bit for CII ADHD meds that have been "out of stock" for a LONG time), and I've never used 3 but I think it's for pharmacist substitution???

The thing is with one guest, he has about 10 different meds and only gets the generic on SOME of them...we only have so much space to write a bold comment so it's abbreviated. His doctor is aware of his preference (he is lactose intolerant and the generics supposedly have dairy products in the fillers...how he KNOWS this, I'm not sure since we switch manufacturers so often???) and also knows that his insurance won't pay for a DAW 2 so we have to have them resubmit as a DAW 1 anyway (which they always do, no problem). If they would just do it in the first place, there wouldn't be an issue!!!

To the guest who insisted on actually READING the "Privacy Policy" before signing for her prescriptions...REALLY?!?! You're only acknowledging that you've RECEIVED it, not that you've READ it! I could've filled 10 prescriptions while you were reading...AND, there was really no need to cover the signature thing WHILE you were signing OR putting your PIN number in. If I REALLY wanted your signature, I can retrieve it electronically and your PIN is useless to me without your card

I bet she's one of the few who actually read EVERY word of her mortgage documents as well...

To the guest who asked me to explain what the Target Red Card is to her, twice:
I told you from the beginning that in order to open a Red Card you need to know your social and to have an ID so don't acted shocked when it asks you for your social.

Don't want me to swipe your ID? Fine, I'll key it in.-____-
She got to the signing screen where it says "..I authorize Target to blah blah in my blah blah..."
She read a line that she didn't like. Gasped all dramatically like there was a naked woman on the screen. Threw the red pen at me and demanded I give her back her ID. She tried grabbing the screen and hit Accept on accident.

"Congratulations, you got a Target Red Card" (I admit I may have said it slightly sarcastic)

She screamed "they are gonna knowwwwww!" and ran off, leaving her temp card (the receipt thing) and all her stuff there.

Wtf just happened. Seriously. I stood there for like 3 minutes in a daze wondering what happened. My whole line of guests were laughing.

I was off 20 mins after that, I guess she never came back... She's gonna scream when she gets her red card in the mail.;););)

To the guest in my line with both an overflowing cart of groceries AND an overflowing handbasket of baby clothes: thank you for being nice and understanding that you had a lot of stuff and that the transaction was gonna take a while (unlike every other year's-worth-of-groceries guest), but it didn't make the lady behind you get any less pissed at me.

To the lady (can't even bring myself to call her what we're supposed to call our customers...) who was checking out in front of me tonight that gave the cashier an earful...do NOT say you don't care HOW you get your cash back, complain because it's "not how you want it", THEN go on a diatribe about how you HATE coming to Target because we "no longer provide decent customer service". If it's TRULY that bad, do us all a favor and just stop coming.

Oh, this was AFTER she chewed out the pharmacist because her INSURANCE would only pay for a 30 day supply of her medicine and a 90-day supply was around $300 if she wanted to pay cash for the additional 60 pills...

What the heck makes some guests think it's okay to go into the fitting room to try something on, come out with the item on and the tag ripped off and say, "I'm going to wear this out, but I have the tag so I'll still pay for it."

:facepalm:

Like I'm going to believe that, I wish I could punch these people :blowup:

To the guest who asked me to explain what the Target Red Card is to her, twice:
I told you from the beginning that in order to open a Red Card you need to know your social and to have an ID so don't acted shocked when it asks you for your social.

Don't want me to swipe your ID? Fine, I'll key it in.-____-
She got to the signing screen where it says "..I authorize Target to blah blah in my blah blah..."
She read a line that she didn't like. Gasped all dramatically like there was a naked woman on the screen. Threw the red pen at me and demanded I give her back her ID. She tried grabbing the screen and hit Accept on accident.

"Congratulations, you got a Target Red Card" (I admit I may have said it slightly sarcastic)

She screamed "they are gonna knowwwwww!" and ran off, leaving her temp card (the receipt thing) and all her stuff there.

Wtf just happened. Seriously. I stood there for like 3 minutes in a daze wondering what happened. My whole line of guests were laughing.

I was off 20 mins after that, I guess she never came back... She's gonna scream when she gets her red card in the mail.;););)

Did you happen to see if she had other credit cards on her?

To the lady (can't even bring myself to call her what we're supposed to call our customers...) who was checking out in front of me tonight that gave the cashier an earful...do NOT say you don't care HOW you get your cash back, complain because it's "not how you want it", THEN go on a diatribe about how you HATE coming to Target because we "no longer provide decent customer service". If it's TRULY that bad, do us all a favor and just stop coming.

Oh, this was AFTER she chewed out the pharmacist because her INSURANCE would only pay for a 30 day supply of her medicine and a 90-day supply was around $300 if she wanted to pay cash for the additional 60 pills...

Sounds like her tiara was on too tight.

What the heck makes some guests think it's okay to go into the fitting room to try something on, come out with the item on and the tag ripped off and say, "I'm going to wear this out, but I have the tag so I'll still pay for it."

Our fitting room lady actually lets some people do that and they actually buy the items. They would come to my lane with the tag saying they are either wearing the shirt, shoes, or a jacket.

Sounds like her tiara was on too tight.

Yeah...she's also the lady who commented on my wedding ring then asked me if it was real (yes) and if my husband lost his job? I said "Ummm....no....why?" And she said "Well, if he can afford a ring like that, I don't know why you'd be working at Target" and walked away. I was just....:blowup:

Yeah...she's also the lady who commented on my wedding ring then asked me if it was real (yes) and if my husband lost his job? I said "Ummm....no....why?" And she said "Well, if he can afford a ring like that, I don't know why you'd be working at Target" and walked away. I was just....:blowup:

What makes people think they have the right to make personal comments to total strangers like that?
I just don't understand people like that.
There are times when I'm sure people have thought I was an obnoxious customer but I would never make a comment like that.

At my store we have a soft lines TM walk the guest to the check lanes. I may be mistaken but isn't this also BP?

She must be a graduate of the Glenn Beck Charm School....

I asked a guest for ID and she said she's old enough to be my mother. I asked again saying I have to swipe it or else I can't sell her the wine and she told me "************ you", left her merchandise on the belt and left. There was about a cart worth of items including food items such as milk, eggs, and meats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back