To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I actually had a guy who was the same age as me, (young) come up to me and ask me about school, what I graduated with and whatever. I struck up friendly conversation as is my job, and got back to work. I noticed he was on the other side of the PFresh table looking at vegetables oddly (as though he could give a crap).

I head back to the ambient room to STO my backstock and end up zoning freezers. After About 1 minute I notice this guy is following me at the end of my end caps staring at me, REALLY creepy.

Not wanting to be the first guy who called Hardlines 4 on another guy I ran and hid in the Ambient room and cleared Qmos. As a straight guy this offended/creeped me out probably on the same level as it would for a girl.

2)
The time The Marines tried to kidnap me in Pfresh

3) Being offered vague weird job offers and business cards literally right on the floor.

1) I actually had a guy who was the same age as me, (young) come up to me and ask me about school, what I graduated with and whatever. I struck up friendly conversation as is my job, and got back to work. I noticed he was on the other side of the PFresh table looking at vegetables oddly (as though he could give a crap).

I head back to the ambient room to STO my backstock and end up zoning freezers. After About 1 minute I notice this guy is following me at the end of my end caps staring at me, REALLY creepy.

Not wanting to be the first guy who called Hardlines 4 on another guy I ran and hid in the Ambient room and cleared Qmos. As a straight guy this offended/creeped me out probably on the same level as it would for a girl.

2)
The time The Marines tried to kidnap me in Pfresh

3) Being offered vague weird job offers and business cards literally right on the floor.

So far, I've been lucky enough not to get the creepers. Some weirdos, but nothing creepy.

I've had a few military/religious/business recruiters at the lanes. I'm happy with my church, and I have no desire to join the military or work for your scam business.

To the guests tonight that came in when I covered a lunch at Guest Service. Thanks for being patient for me. Was told to go to Guest Service right when I came in which was a bit hectic as I didn't even know what was going on at first. On top of that, I've been off the last couple days. While I heard the horror stories going on with flexible fulfillment this week, being a ULV, I thought "oh, we never get online orders, it won't be bad for us". How wrong I was. Didn't help half of the orders we were keeping in the backroom as we didn't even have the space at Guest Service.

Definitely ruined my night though. Rough start and was frazzled the rest of the evening. Why is it the short shifts are always the most stressful ones?

To the guests that have figured out that you can order dry grocery and back to school items for in store pickup and proceed to create orders of more than 20 items... go to hell. Our backroom has enough to do already without you doing your back to school and grocery shopping with flexible fulfillment.

We had one guy today put in 5 different orders of $40 or more via Flexible Fulfillment, to take advantage of the $10 off promotion to it's fullest. Some of those got burned, I'm sure!

To the guest (or as I prefer him, the "flipper") tonight: Seriously? You start out innocent enough asking how clearance works and if there's a way to find out if it was discontinued. But then you want to know how far in advance we know when markdowns are happening? I'll admit, pricing (and other early morning work centers) aren't exactly my forte and I can't say I know exactly how they get their information, but wanting to get a list printed out for stuff a year in advance?

Wouldn't be surprised if you're the scum I hear about on slickdeals. And with your wife beater appearance, I'm honestly expecting it. And just when you thought you've heard it all.

Wow...this made me remember...
I was working SF & the GSTL wants me to do a price check. Then she says to wait the guest wants to meet me back there & show me the sign. Someone had flexed pegged items and turned the labels around to the blank side. This guest had turned the labels around on the things she wanted and was calling them "signs." ...can't believe I forgot that.

To that one guest who let your demonspawn run around the girls' dept knocking clothes off of every rack in huge piles on the floor.... there just are no words. None. -_-

Today this lady came up to me and pointed at her son, who looked about 7, who was playing on the Wii U demo. She says, laughing, "Hey, just so you know, that's my kid over there. So if you could keep an eye on him for me? If anyone tries to take him, make sure they don't... cause... I'm his mom! Just wanted to let you know. I'm gonna go do some shopping." I'm like, how do I respond to that? "Uhhhh... You need to take him with you, ma'am. That's not safe. And I can't just watch him the whole time." to which she says, "Nah, he's fine. Just make sure no one takes him unless it's me, okay? Be back in a while!" and walks away before I had a chance to stop her. WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Learn some parenting skills. Do I look like your babysitter? Poor kid. He was fine, but I still kept an eye on him. Guests sometimes...

Today this lady came up to me and pointed at her son, who looked about 7, who was playing on the Wii U demo. She says, laughing, "Hey, just so you know, that's my kid over there. So if you could keep an eye on him for me? If anyone tries to take him, make sure they don't... cause... I'm his mom! Just wanted to let you know. I'm gonna go do some shopping." I'm like, how do I respond to that? "Uhhhh... You need to take him with you, ma'am. That's not safe. And I can't just watch him the whole time." to which she says, "Nah, he's fine. Just make sure no one takes him unless it's me, okay? Be back in a while!" and walks away before I had a chance to stop her. WHAT THE FRICK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Learn some parenting skills. Do I look like your babysitter? Poor kid. He was fine, but I still kept an eye on him. Guests sometimes...

I guess you could have called Children's Services and said you had an abandoned child.

To the young guests who asked for condoms and pregnancy tests you are just lucky I just did not think of the following before you left.

I thought about calling the GSA to ask if he could find out if the young guy on lane 5 wanted size small or extra small.

Also you are lucky my camera TM did not go up front to ask if found the pregnancy tests and condoms okay. He was just afraid of what your mom would say.

To guest who was mad as we (my store) would not honor the 2 year replacement plan he, I am not sorry. I offered to call to help you start a claim for you. You weren't having any of that, but rather said "I am just going to go Walmart to buy a replace GPS." While my store did sell you the plan we are not responsible for replacing your item, but rather you need to call the number listed in service packet you got when checking out to start a claim.

To guest who was mad as we (my store) would not honor the 2 year replacement plan he, I am not sorry. I offered to call to help you start a claim for you. You weren't having any of that, but rather said "I am just going to go Walmart to buy a replace GPS." While my store did sell you the plan we are not responsible for replacing your item, but rather you need to call the number listed in service packet you got when checking out to start a claim.
This happens at our store time to time too. They're always mad that there's nothing we can do.

This happens at our store time to time too. They're always mad that there's nothing we can do.
That should be the first thing to tell a guest after selling an esp. Please call the number or go to the website to register your product. Here is your slip inside info packet to remind you.

To the multiple guest who felt the need to yell at me today: go to hell.

Guest A: we haven't had the book bags you wanted for weeks. Just because there's a PICTURE of it in the ad and we are out doesn't make it false advertising. If you would've taken two seconds to read, you'd see it was for LICENSED book bags And don't accuse me of getting smart with you. You should've seen your attitude.

Guest B. No. We don't sell the iPhones that were in the ad. Only target mobile stores do. If you would have bothered to read and call me me beforehand, you wouldn't have to get hostile with me, now would you?

To the old lady guest on the phone who said "Thank you, sir...or ma'am...or whatever you are", I hope you never find the "nip + fab upper arm fix gel". I hope your old lady arms continue to sag and you are miserable over it.

I'm male and my voice isn't that feminine and who the hell raised you get some manners

To the old lady guest on the phone who said "Thank you, sir...or ma'am...or whatever you are", I hope you never find the "nip + fab upper arm fix gel". I hope your old lady arms continue to sag and you are miserable over it.

I'm male and my voice isn't that feminine and who the hell raised you get some manners

I'm convinced that some old people believe being old gives them license to be rude and nasty.
They know we're going to give them leeway because 'their old and don't know any better' where if somebody our own age pulled that crap we'd shame them.

I don't have a solution except to look at them like they must have dementia.

This reminds me when I was 12 and would answer the phone and get greeted with "Hi Mrs. SoAndSo"

God.. the rage I felt.

Yeah, I'd rather be misgendered than have someone address me as all possible genders like that. Sad thing is, a pronoun wasn't even necessary in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back