To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
*me b!tch-slaps radiochu's guest/invader before chasing her out with degreaser in the face*

To that one guest: You ordered a trenta tea with NO water & very little ice, effectively emptying a pitcher & forcing me to brew another. The guest BEHIND you then orders the same type of tea (but in the proper proportions) so I have to tell her I JUST ran out & pointed to you with your Big Gulp-sized tea.
Your response? A cheesy douche-bag grin while saying "Oops! My bad!"
She thought you were as big a dick as I did.
I do this with iced drinks because of the amount I pay for them, but I don't go so far as to ask for no water. Just trying to get my $5 worth... *weeps*

I should make my own caffeinated drinks. Or continue destroying myself with DELICIOUS khaos monster juice...

TTOG:
Yeah. I asked you to remove your small child from my register belt. It's not a fucking amusement ride. I'm glad that you moved over to the next lane after I spoke up because I don't know that I could have kept from scowling while you paid.
Seriously, America needs to mandate a class on parenting if you want to have a child/are pregnant, like those 4-6 hour classes you take to save %10 on car insurance.

TTOG, I'm sorry you came down for two specific fitness items in the ad to get the discount, and that we were out so you couldn't get the second one you wanted, but you don't need to yell at me. It's really not my fault it's the only thing you came for and that you liked the two most popular items. Then you go down and yell at the electronics TM when he asks if you need help.

*I would assume most people would just be like "Oh, bummer. Thanks anyway!" and go on their merry way, but working here it seems like most people just like being able to get mad at someone who has to try and help them. >_>

ttog: How stupid could you be to put eggs on a toys endcap? I understand if you don't know where something goes, but at least put them back somewhere that's refrigerated.

ttog: How stupid could you be to put eggs on a toys endcap? I understand if you don't know where something goes, but at least put them back somewhere that's refrigerated.
Were they a least only a few hours at most out of temp? Because working early morning flow I have encountered frozen foods in the mop aisle, deli meat in the soap aisle and a cart with a package of ground beef just sitting there in housewares. They'd been sitting there allll night long...

Guests are messy animals sometimes.

Were they a least only a few hours at most out of temp? Because working early morning flow I have encountered frozen foods in the mop aisle, deli meat in the soap aisle and a cart with a package of ground beef just sitting there in housewares. They'd been sitting there allll night long...

Guests are messy animals sometimes.
Don't even get me started on guests leaving half-full Starbucks cups on the shelf...

On this note I have to bring back my number one pet peeve.

To any guest who comes to my register and hands me a refrigerated/frozen item and then say you don't want it...

This is me:
anger%20stock%20photo_zpsmyz0dbec.gif

Oath, this would have been my reaction.

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

That movie has so many parts that are GIF worthy.

lady, having me add your receipt up with a calculator isn't going to change the result. not believing the calculator and asking me to add it up by hand on paper isn't going to change the result. just suck it up and accept that you spent $75. I spend more than I mean to all the time. world hasn't ended yet.

ttog, who tries catching an attitude with me at guest service and wonders why as he progressively get angrier, the more and more I actually decide to enforce story policy on returns.

On the topic of chilled/frozen - TTOG who filled out the survey with the comment you found some undescribed food out of temperature, but saved it for us by putting it back in the right environment - assuming good faith, thank you for being sweet and kindof thoughtful. Umm, next time please be even more thoughtful and just grab a TM, 'cause I hope to god another guest didn't get food poisoning after that.

The tide pods are 9.99 not 4.99 I know you moved them there then took the damn picture. You're lucky my GSA said yes to the price change. But really then you get two five dollar gift cards and use four 2 dollar off coupons....

On this note I have to bring back my number one pet peeve.

To any guest who comes to my register and hands me a refrigerated/frozen item and then say you don't want it...

This is me:
anger%20stock%20photo_zpsmyz0dbec.gif

Speaking of pet peeves, I have two as a cashier:
1. "Oh I don't need the hangers." I KNOW. We're required to take them off and reuse them. They're not disposable.

And 2. "Could you hurry, I'm in a rush." I have been rushing for my entire shift. This is as fast as I can go. I have no sympathy for you if you're going to act like my boss instead of a guest at a store who can just buy their stuff at a more convenient time.

"Could you hurry, I'm in a rush."
I usually slow down to a comfortable speed when that happens, and I spend extra time fiddling with my bags if any come off. For bonus points I "forget" to hit total, so they have swiped their card, have all their shit loaded up, and are looking at me with that panicked look of "I have to get out of here!" and OH I forgot to total it! So sorry! *slowly hands the receipt after folding it 4 times*

1. "Oh I don't need the hangers." I KNOW. We're required to take them off and reuse them. They're not disposable.

I want to be able to tell guests no when they ask for hangers, my STL has mandated in the name of BE BOLD that if a guest asks for hangers we are to give them to them (only the hangers they bought, they can't ask for the entire hangers bin), if they ask for bags they get 1/4 a stack unless they specify otherwise. Most of our guests have caught on, one lady even said "WHERE ARE MY EXTRA BAGS? ARE YOU NEW HERE OR SOMETHING?" to where I had to respond "Sure, here's some bags for you" and later the ETL-GE told me about the whole extra bags thing. Still lady, at least have the decency to ask.

I want to be able to tell guests no when they ask for hangers, my STL has mandated in the name of BE BOLD that if a guest asks for hangers we are to give them to them (only the hangers they bought, they can't ask for the entire hangers bin), if they ask for bags they get 1/4 a stack unless they specify otherwise. Most of our guests have caught on, one lady even said "WHERE ARE MY EXTRA BAGS? ARE YOU NEW HERE OR SOMETHING?" to where I had to respond "Sure, here's some bags for you" and later the ETL-GE told me about the whole extra bags thing. Still lady, at least have the decency to ask.
I don't see the problem with letting them have the hangers on the clothes they are buying, but giving out extra bags seems kinda dumb. I guess if they use them for trash liners I can see why but I'd rather let them have the end of a ream of bags that's always impossible to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back