To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest: When you're tweekin' hard, don't come out into public and make everyone uncomfortable. Stay home and let it leave your system first.

To that other guest: Holy freaking God, how do you NOT know where the exit of the store is?!?

TTOG who told me he'd been to four other Targets and driven over 20 miles to get a pair of boots for his daughter's birthday present: Wow. I'm touched. She must have really wanted those shoes.

Also...are you out of your fucking mind? 20 miles????

Last edited:
TTOG who was looking for those chairs and ended up having a store in the next county put them on hold for you... I am sorry you had to go through that just because I couldn't find them and assumed the count was off. Not five minutes after you left, I found them flexed on a random shelf near seasonal.

Thanks for being cool about it though.

TTOG: No, I won't do you a "solid" or whatever the fuck you said. It says on your receipt RIGHT UNDER the batteries "return by XX/XX/XX," which was several weeks ago. If it was a few days over I'd do it, but now you'll just have to find some way to deal with them. If you "didn't need them" then maybe you should've figured that out sooner and took them back in the 30 day return policy we have for electronics (yes batteries are electronics). Thanks for not trying to go over my head though, after you (of course) ignored the other TM that told you no and asked for a "manager." Good thing I was there helping another guest with a legitimate issue, it only took a minute or so to shoo you off.

To that other guest I was helping before being rudely interrupted by ^^^dickface^^^: Sorry I couldn't fix your issue. Those cards say they can't be returned to the retailer and I spent about 15 minutes on hold waiting for someone from the company that sells them trying to get an actual person (I suspect this is why we couldn't do the return, to make it difficult for people). Thanks for cutting me off after me spending all that time on hold, it would've probably taken a lot longer than you were willing to wait to actually get a refund.

To that one guest: When you're tweekin' hard, don't come out into public and make everyone uncomfortable. Stay home and let it leave your system first.

To that other guest: Holy freaking God, how do you NOT know where the exit of the store is?!?
In their defense, it could be difficult when you're not familiar with the store. Guests ask me where the exit is all the time. I got lost in a Macy's once, haha.

Definitely something I've thought of forever. But I'm a little more strict. That month has to encompass at least one of the following holidays: Black Friday, the week of Christmas, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the week when your local schools start up in the fall.
Even better....the week when the school supply lists come out ;)

Guest: *screaming* BLABLABLA I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR JOB HARDER BLA BLA BLA YELL YELL YELL NONSENSE!!!!111!!1!!

Me: *slowly moves walkie to mouth* LOD, can you please come to guest service?

To the several guests that ask me at the register if something is coming back in stock that they couldn't find while they were shopping, of course i have no idea because i'm a cashier and i have to call over an lod and have them look it up while the line of people waiting to checkout are giving you the evil eye. There are people all over the sales floor who are there to help you, have idevices/pdas and would know much better than i, why are you asking a cashier?!

TTOG: You got out of bed didn't brush your hair and came shopping in your Pjs and slippers. You looked comfy as hell. Maybe I should come to work in my Super Man Pjs
Had 3 college-aged girls come up to SB in their PJs one morning. They looked like sh1t & had horrible morning breath.
Turned out they were sorority sisters.
I'm scared for our future.

TTOG: When your checking out, please don't turn it into a game of "let's fit as many items on the belt as possible!". It makes my job harder and it would be actually a lot faster if you put the stuff on the belt in an organized way. And because you piled everything on the belt, a couple items got crushed. And I don't feel bad.

TTOG: You got out of bed didn't brush your hair and came shopping in your Pjs and slippers. You looked comfy as hell. Maybe I should come to work in my Super Man Pjs

I would totally wear my pajama pants I got from the store to work. They are so warm.

TTOG who asked me if i knew when the vacuums were gonna go on sale, yes, let me just pull out my little book that tells me when all the sales are happening for the rest of the year..... please...... also no i don't know why it was cheaper then and now it's more. i just work here. i don't make the prices nor do i come up with the deals.

To the One Spot guests: I strongly dislike all of you and invite you to engage in sexual relations with yourselves.
oh my goodness the one spot bandits pillage our store! we had that 70% off sale and of course half of the items sale prices weren't in the registers so i'm ringing up 50 one spot items with the guest who keeps on going oh that's not the right price.

So with snowmageddon descending upon this weekend I was called in early to cashier....had my slowest speed score ever. Between the $300+ grocery runs and the 10 guests buying multiple clearance throw pillows that needed to be stuffed into bags. But, I had the best time I've had as a cashier...people weren't in a hurry and by and large were happy. ESPECIALLY that one guest who got the phone call offering her her dream job. She was in a great mood before but that made her, and my, day.

TTOG who asked me if i knew when the vacuums were gonna go on sale, yes, let me just pull out my little book that tells me when all the sales are happening for the rest of the year..... please...... also no i don't know why it was cheaper then and now it's more. i just work here. i don't make the prices nor do i come up with the deals.
Tell them there will be a huge sale on vacuums and a few other items at the end of November.

To the several guests that ask me at the register if something is coming back in stock that they couldn't find while they were shopping, of course i have no idea because i'm a cashier and i have to call over an lod and have them look it up while the line of people waiting to checkout are giving you the evil eye. There are people all over the sales floor who are there to help you, have idevices/pdas and would know much better than i, why are you asking a cashier?!
I wouldn't even bother asking someone else unless they specifically request that, and even then I try to get them the fuck out of my lane so other people can get through. My standard line is: "I have no way of looking that up through the register." Then I suggest they ask the people on the floor because they might actually be able to help.

oh my goodness the one spot bandits pillage our store! we had that 70% off sale and of course half of the items sale prices weren't in the registers so i'm ringing up 50 one spot items with the guest who keeps on going oh that's not the right price.
Oh, yeah, fun fact about that. Most of the time the items that aren't ringing up as 70% off aren't actually included in the sale. One Spot is a jumbled mess, so it all gets tossed around, but not everything is on sale.
In my store

TTOG: I understand it's cold and you're frustrated that we don't have anymore heaters. But the temperature has been going into the single digits since January. Why did you wait until the end of winter to decide you need one? You went 2 months without it, you can survive a couple weeks until spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back