To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loki, this reminds me of the time around Christmas, this guest came in. A fellow tm and I found her what she needed.
She was audibly and visibly very sick with a flu or other drippy, gross illness. And she insisted on HUGGING us.
B*tch, I got a very compromised immune system. DO NOT TOUCH MEEEEEEE
I was leaning over and talking to her at the same time and she just sneezed right when my mouth was open. I retched so hard the LOD heard me all the way from seasonal. I'm surprised I didn't vomit but like damn I'm getting over a sinus infection cover your damn nose! She apologized profusely but I hope I never see her again.

TTOG: No, buying a double pack of an item doesn't count as two items. If you want to use the coupon, you have to buy TWO SEPARATE ITEMS, aka TWO BAR CODES SCANNED. I'm sorry. I just have very low patience for stupid.
THANK YOU!!! I had one today who wanted to use 4 coupons on 2 deodorant 2-packs AND get the $5 gift card for buying 4!

TTOG who swears up and down that last week we had Cards Against Humanity in our store cause she "saw it"
giphy.gif

TTOG if you see what looks like an emergency, then go ahead and call 911!

Don't come all the way inside the store and tell the first TM you see that there is a kid in a hot car back in the parking lot. What the hell can I do about it that you can't?

TTOG
I was covering the fitting room when you called, jumping right into the description of the item you wanted. I told you that I'd send you to the appropriate area and I put you on hold... And you waited for maybe 15 freaking seconds before hanging up and calling me back. Less if you didn't know how to skip the recording. (And if you knew how, surely you also know how understaffed we are!)
Then you snidely ask, "Don't you have a computer in front of you?" First of all, screw you. Second of all, I hope you hung up again before anyone could help you. Third of all... screw you. Get the DPCI first next time if you want the operator to look it up!

TTOG if you see what looks like an emergency, then go ahead and call 911!

Don't come all the way inside the store and tell the first TM you see that there is a kid in a hot car back in the parking lot. What the hell can I do about it that you can't?
*calls 911*

"*tap tap* Would the owner of the white Escalade with the child inside please meet emergency services at your vehicle? Thank you and have a Target day!"

*calls 911*

"*tap tap* Would the owner of the white Escalade with the child inside please meet emergency services at your vehicle? Thank you and have a Target day!"
Still doesn't excuse not calling 911 first (she had a cell phone), and just expecting me to blindly accept her claim and call the police about something I haven't witnessed.

TTOG thanks for yelling at me for not having things stocked. I'm a cashier. I don't stock the sales floor. I don't know what's in stock. I DON'T KNOW WHEN OR WHY THINGS ARE NOT IN STOCK. Stop putting the blame on me and telling me you wasted your time here because we didn't have what you wanted in stock. YOU STILL BOUGHT A WHOLE CART FULL OF CRAP and I'm pretty sure you can go to another Target or, I don't know, a different store to find your items? Do you HAVE to get them at Target? Do you HAVE to get them at MY Target? You're always in a grumpy mood when I ring you up so I should have figured you were going to be a cunt today. Anyways thanks for the laugh and making my morning even worse.

TTOG thanks for yelling at me for not having things stocked. I'm a cashier. I don't stock the sales floor. I don't know what's in stock. I DON'T KNOW WHEN OR WHY THINGS ARE NOT IN STOCK. Stop putting the blame on me and telling me you wasted your time here because we didn't have what you wanted in stock. YOU STILL BOUGHT A WHOLE CART FULL OF CRAP and I'm pretty sure you can go to another Target or, I don't know, a different store to find your items? Do you HAVE to get them at Target? Do you HAVE to get them at MY Target? You're always in a grumpy mood when I ring you up so I should have figured you were going to be a cunt today. Anyways thanks for the laugh and making my morning even worse.

A new cashier came up to me one night before close and said a guest was complaining that an item she was looking for wasn't on the floor (we were sold out of it, but there was no way the cashier knew that). The guest told said cashier she expected the shelf to be stocked when she returned in the morning. :rolleyes:

A new cashier came up to me one night before close and said a guest was complaining that an item she was looking for wasn't on the floor (we were sold out of it, but there was no way the cashier knew that). The guest told said cashier she expected the shelf to be stocked when she returned in the morning. :rolleyes:

For some reason this makes me think of a variation of one of my dads favorite sayings, "Expect in one hand and crap in the other. See which one gets full faster."
The original was wish in one hand but the principal is the same.

Everyday on Flow when the store opens...
It's like, "I just told you, I UNLOAD the trailer, I do not fill it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back