To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, it takes finesse & it's a fine line because they'll likely go up to leadership & complain that you were 'rude'.
Because after all, we're only here at their pleasure.
The best rejoiner is to let them vent their spleen, smile & say "Thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day.", spin on your heel & walk off.

To those guest who have that mentality of "someone was hired to clean this so I'm just going to leave my mess" fuck you you shit stained underwear. I am not, I repeat NOT, hired to serve you, to clean up after you, to your fucking maid. Be courteous enough to not leave your garbage in carts or on the shelves because if we don't clean it up or if we miss it we'll get in trouble for it.

TTOG: I was pushing in men's when you asked me if we had white t shirts. Guest was a male who said it was going to be tie dyed. I asked if he wanted sleeves or sleeveless. He said sleeveless. I showed him the cheap Hanes cotton tank. Nope didn't like that. Showed him the champion sleeveless tank. Nope he didn't like that. THEN, he proceeds to tell me it's for his wife. I asked him if he looked in women's and he said he didn't know we had a women's dept. WTF

TTOG: I was pushing in men's when you asked me if we had white t shirts. Guest was a male who said it was going to be tie dyed. I asked if he wanted sleeves or sleeveless. He said sleeveless. I showed him the cheap Hanes cotton tank. Nope didn't like that. Showed him the champion sleeveless tank. Nope he didn't like that. THEN, he proceeds to tell me it's for his wife. I asked him if he looked in women's and he said he didn't know we had a women's dept. WTF
I'm assuming the dresses and short shorts didn't click with him? I guess he thought guys are wearing those now.

To that male guest who wanted to buy the underwear that the famous actress, said she bought at target.
Can you be a bit more specific ?
And don't huff at me when I do not know what you are talking about !
Ok , it was on TV ! That should narrow it down !!!

TTOG: I can not just give you a Flexible Fulfillment order just because you have the order on your phone. I have to see your DL/ID and you have to be an alternate pickup person listed. It must have surprised you when my boss showed up and told you the exact same thing.

TTOG: I don't know why the Hulk Hogan wrestling figure is $8 more than the John Cena one. No, I can't change the price for it. If you have an issue, call Mattel. You're lucky I took the time to lookup a lower price on Amazon so you could price match it. And also, your kids are very bratty and you should've disciplined your daughter when she threw a Nerf gun across the aisle.

TTOG,

I complimented on your Doctor Who tee shirt and you went out of your way to come through my line. We had an awesome chat about the Doctor while you were in line and basically you made my day.

Please come back. You were awesome.

Also, to the pair of really cute guys with nerdy tees who came through my line...

<3

TTOG

I do not know the details or reasoning of your visit to Guest Services about something about your recent reciept. However, I do not respect that you disrespected my GSTL, making him walk away with an angry expression. As I left from GS, minding my own business, you started raising your voice to the APTM (former GSTL). What gives you a reason to do that? If I did that in a public manner, my deceased grandmother would have whupped me senseless for my behavior. Please have some respect, Guest. I was embarassed for you.

hidingdog.gif

TTOG: I don't know what the hell you were planning to do with the bag of three VERY LIGHT items that you thought your bananas would get squished if I placed them in said bag. It's okay if you want another bag for them, but 1. don't be a fucking asshole about it; and 2. keep your hands AWAY from my bag rack, you dickwad.

Man, that was therapeutic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back