To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: you told me not once, not twice, but three times that I ruined your day when I refused to accept your expired coupon. Sorry. The toughest gstl was on duty, and I may have pressed her to allow me to accept it if you were a bit nicer about it, even though she probably would've said no anyway

TTOG: you said you'd be back at 4, so I put your "ready" time at 3:30. NO, you DIDN'T tell "the other girl," you'd be back at 2, you told ME you'd be back at 4. If you're going to lie, at least make sure you remember to whom you spoke.

To that one guest: in order to get the buy 3, get 1 free deal on the canned soda, they have to be all coke or all Pepsi products not a combination of the two. They both just happened to be on sale at the same time.

To that one guest shopping for a microwave, I assure you there's no difference when the button says start/pause vs start/stop. You've used a microwave, befor, yes? Also you can pause the microwave by opening it. The button is redundant and how often are you even pausing your microwave!?

But if you wanna pay more for under a centimeter difference on each dimension (she made me measure it y'all because the display and the tiny difference in cubic feet on the info list wasn't a clear enough picture for her) and that fingerprint magnet aluminum door, be my guest be my guest. She was asking me what the price dif was for and I told her it was because of the aluminum door and the hair difference in the size and she insisted that button was the reason to go with the more expensive microwave.

TT Multiple Guests:

(Passive) I'm sorry I could not pull your online flexible order in time
(Aggressive) I wish you knew how busy we were catching up with the other guests that did their own shopping or prior online orders
(Passive) Please be patient
(Aggressive) We're doing the best we can, gosh.

TTOG: sorry, your doctor hasn't called in a new Rx for the refill that you requested THIS MORNING! His office is probably closed today. And no, I can't "loan you some" as it's a control and not a maintenance med. ESPECIALLY since the last time you filled it was AUGUST!!!

TTOG: Sorry, but I can't apply today's $50 off coupon to your purchase of two teeth whitening kits that are $59.99 each. Why you ask? Because the coupon is only for holiday items. It might not specify that teeth whitening kits are excluded, but that doesn't mean that it is valid for the item!! It still needs to be listed on the coupon! And no, I know for a fact that Pharmacy did not say "Just bring it over to the Service Desk, tell them that I said they can override it." because they gave me a call to warn ahead that you might try to trick the new GSTM into taking the coupon.

TTOG: Sorry, but I can't apply today's $50 off coupon to your purchase of two teeth whitening kits that are $59.99 each. Why you ask? Because the coupon is only for holiday items. It might not specify that teeth whitening kits are excluded, but that doesn't mean that it is valid for the item!! It still needs to be listed on the coupon! And no, I know for a fact that Pharmacy did not say "Just bring it over to the Service Desk, tell them that I said they can override it." because they gave me a call to warn ahead that you might try to trick the new GSTM into taking the coupon.
Hahaha! I had someone bring the coupon to pharmacy, saying that "GS said you could override BOTH of them..." They had a Sonicare toothbrush AND a fake coupon that took 50% off, which essentially meant they got the damn thing for free! Sorry, but GS wouldn't have told you to bring the coupons to pharmacy to redeem them.

TTO"Guest": Yes, actually, you do have to pay for that. Just because you claim to be a "self sovereigned citizen" doesn't exempt you from having to pay for merchandise.
You encountered an actual sovereign citizen in the wild? You poor/lucky soul.

You encountered an actual sovereign citizen in the wild? You poor/lucky soul.
Yeah...I got real nervous when he said that, but luckily he dropped the items and left. I have a cop buddy that got sued by one of them for 60 billion dollars. Yes, with a B. Tossed out, obviously, but they're scary dangerous when they want to be.

TTOG

No black Friday is not all weekend long and no I'm not giving you the TV at doorbuster price yes I am the manager also and no you can not have my last name but you can tell corporate I said fuck you and when you called your husband in the store I told him the exact same thing it's my last week I give zero fucks have a great day

TTOG

Before Black Friday, one of the Hardlines TL or ETL took down the ASTV endcap. Unfortunately, one of the products was the Star Shower. Could have been an ad item. We're out. Sorry that we couldn't fill the order. We were swamped in orders. Hope you come back.

What is a self sovereigned citizen?

Complete nut jobs who don't believe the current government is legitimate.
Some even issue their own money.
Mostly it's just to try and avoid paying taxes and act like assholes.
Sovereign citizen movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) classifies some sovereign citizens ("sovereign citizen extremists") as domestic terrorists.
In 2010, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) estimated that approximately 100,000 Americans were "hard-core sovereign believers," with another 200,000 "just starting out by testing sovereign techniques for resisting everything from speeding tickets to drug charges."

TTO"Guest": Yes, actually, you do have to pay for that. Just because you claim to be a "self sovereigned citizen" doesn't exempt you from having to pay for merchandise.

I heard something similar once, not exact, but similar. "I don't care who the hell you are.... you still have to pay $16.99 for those shoes, or your leaving this store in handcuffs."

TTOGuest: What the fuck, dude. You don't leave a prescription for a Schedule I narcotic, along with two pills of said medication, sitting on a table in Starbucks, alone, while you wander off for ten minutes doing God knows what, where some little kid could find it and try to eat the little pink pills thinking that it's candy.
You're damn right that I took control of it, and since the prescription isn't in your name, you can tell your "friend" that we're holding it for him to come pick it up before the pharmacy closes tomorrow, otherwise we're destroying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back