To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP TOUCHING THINGS OH MY GOD

Lmao... This is my internal reaction every time someone reaches over and snatches a bag off of the hook while I'm ringing them out/ bagging. I had to stop once and look at one lady until she cut it out, because she not only took the bags of the hook, but she displaced a ton of extra bags too... So irritating!

TO EVERY GUEST: HOW DO YOU MAKE SELF-CHECKOUT SO HARD ON YOURSELVES?? WHY DO YOU ALL JUST PRESS EVERY BIG BUTTON THAT APPEARS IN THE CENTER OF YOUR SCREEN WITHOUT READING??? STOP TOUCHING THINGS OH MY GOD

I had a thing about another guest but then I was like "this is too rude" so I cleared it all and replaced it with this. But uh, TToG: Go screw, lady. I'm not here for your politeness-that's-really-just-you-expecting-the-goddamned-world-to-serve-you tone or condescending approach to cutting me off by just saying my name over and over until I've stopped talking.
Or when they rest the item on the scanner and wonder why the light turns red and they need assistance. It happens every day omg. There is a shelf there to put stuff on, scan your shit and don't leave it on the scanner

Even if a manufacturer coupon was printed at a different retailer, we can still accept them. It is not a store coupon. Manufacturer coupons are good at any retailer that accepts coupons.

My GSATL says no. We've had to crack down on extreme couponers because it had gotten so bad.

TTOG: just because it said Target (it basically named every big box store) when you googled some random "Dr Oz suggestion" doesn't mean we carry it IN EVERY store.....hell, it doesn't mean we carry it AT ALL! Telling me "I'm not an idiot" when I asked if you had looked on the Target site to a) see if we DO carry it & b) if we DO, if we carry it IN STORE before you "drove all the way here JUST for that product!" tells me you didn't & you ARE an idiot. How do I know this? Because I looked and we don't carry it AT ALL!

TTOG: I'm not sure why you were surprised that my store couldn't do anything about the shipping issue you were having with your target.com order. If I have an issue with something I ordered online, it never occurs to me to call a local store. But whatever.

TTOG: Thanks for letting us know there was a needle on the floor in RTW. I thought you meant a sewing needle (we keep a small sewing kit in our fitting room desk drawer) so I went over to take care of the situation. You then snarkily said "umm don't just pick it up!" As soon as I realized it was a drug needle, I knew not to touch it. Just because I work at Target doesn't mean I lack common sense. I called the LOD who handled the situation immediately.

Boy, this blew up quick.
TTOG: You waited in line at the service desk just so you could bitch out the poor TM about the restroom controversy.
You held everyone else up while she could only listen to your homophobic tirade.
I flagged down a GSTL I knew to get the LOD while other guests began yelling at you for the hold-up & your rude behavior.
Lo & behold, the LOD that day was my fav ETL (happens to be gay) who listened for a bit before telling you to leave.
Karma is a bitch in red & khaki.

Last edited:
TToG

The day before I had recommended you a mini Altec speaker after chatting about you for a bit about what you were looking for in one. You were an old man in your high 80s and blind to boot, so I was honestly a bit afraid of getting on your bad side (especially since we have so many grumpy old guests come through here). You bought the speaker and called back the next day. When you identified yourself as "the blind old man" I helped the day before, I was mortified like "oh god oh no he's gonna complain about me he didn't like it I done fucked up." But no, you called to tell me you're absolutely thrilled with the quality and sound of that tiny little speaker. You totally made my day, but I kind of wish you had talked to guest services or one of my bosses instead so they could know I did a good job (since like every ETL and TL ever keeps asking me every single day if I'm okay there if I like it, etc etc) and can handle electronics.

TTOG - I'm sorry that the chip readers require you to enter e PIN for your DEBIT card and that it wouldn't allow you to run it as a credit card. I tried the trick of inserting it multiple times so it would force you to swipe the card and the machine just wouldn't co-operate. I'm also sorry your account was hacked many years ago (although you never said it was from target you certainly implied it) and that you hate shopping here because of that. I'm sorry your friend had her registry with us and not Walmart or Dollar Tree where you loudly let everyone know you prefer to shop at. I hope your daughter (who looked to be 5 or 6) grows up to me more open minded and intelligent than you. But I have been in Walmart on occasion and the odds are not in her favor.

TTOG who was in line behind this woman and had to wait for at least 10 full minutes to check out because guest #1 didn't want to enter her pin - thank you for your patience and understanding. I would have directed you to a shorter line (since I was the acting GSA) if I didn't have to take over for a the team member who had come up for backup and didn't have the patience for this woman. I wish I could have rewarded you in some way for not getting flustered and annoyed.

TToG

The day before I had recommended you a mini Altec speaker after chatting about you for a bit about what you were looking for in one. You were an old man in your high 80s and blind to boot, so I was honestly a bit afraid of getting on your bad side (especially since we have so many grumpy old guests come through here). You bought the speaker and called back the next day. When you identified yourself as "the blind old man" I helped the day before, I was mortified like "oh god oh no he's gonna complain about me he didn't like it I done fucked up." But no, you called to tell me you're absolutely thrilled with the quality and sound of that tiny little speaker. You totally made my day, but I kind of wish you had talked to guest services or one of my bosses instead so they could know I did a good job (since like every ETL and TL ever keeps asking me every single day if I'm okay there if I like it, etc etc) and can handle electronics.

TTOG: this post reminded me that I never tracked down the supervisor who you claim helped you a ton and, uh, whoops, sorry, your gratitude went unnoticed and vanished at my feet. Sorry, dude.

TTOG: I understand you're upset because your card got declined but getting in a fight with your bank right by my register isn't okay. Why couldn't you have taken it outside? You were screaming at your bank for putting fraud protection on your $700 order which is their job and helps you! If you're normally spending that much money on clothes and food it's no wonder your card got declined. I feel sorry for the cashier who had to rering all your stuff because the receipt slip wouldn't work only for your card to get declined again. TT(other)G: I heard you right the first time when you told me what the last digits on your card was. There's no reason to get ugly and condsecending and say I should read the numbers off your card to make sure I type it end right. Guess what your card still got declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back