To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: I'm honestly expecting a poor review from you because I got rude but really don't care. You were a dick coming in my line when my light was turned off, and not to mention you were standing talking about how much plastic surgery you claimed that Prince must have gotten or some stupid shit that I told myself it wouldn't be worth commenting on. When I first started ringing your stuff you started bitching at your wife or girlfriend about how she didn't bring her card and how you just payed off the credit on your card. I decided to tell you about the red card because you know, seemed like something someone complaining about spending money would be interested in. But of course you rudely tell me, even while your partner asks about the card, that you won't sign up for a RedCard because of the data breach. I ended up telling him that he wasn't going to be saving any money then, and because he reeeeeeeally pissed me off I called him sir. Anyways, to that person I say... I hope that your partner runs away from you soon. You're quite cantankerous and you're only gonna get worse. And hey, if you're so concerned about data breaches pay me in cash, you dumbass.

TTOG: when you call to transfer your rx and the first thing out of your mouth is how incompetent the other pharmacy is because they promised to have your medication in today and it's not in yet (at 11 am,) I'm not inclined to sympathize with you since our orders usually don't come in before noonish. Especially when it's a Monday and not something you need to survive (like a blood thinner or BP med.) Also, I don't appreciate you saying we are trying to "screw you over" because you have Medicaid. I didn't even know what plan was paying for your medication until you mentioned it. I simply explained what the process was and why it was going to take 30-45 minutes for us to get your prescription filled. If it's THAT damn important, maybe you should call for a refill BEFORE you're completely out!

TTOG: I'm honestly expecting a poor review from you because I got rude but really don't care. You were a dick coming in my line when my light was turned off, and not to mention you were standing talking about how much plastic surgery you claimed that Prince must have gotten or some stupid shit that I told myself it wouldn't be worth commenting on. When I first started ringing your stuff you started bitching at your wife or girlfriend about how she didn't bring her card and how you just payed off the credit on your card. I decided to tell you about the red card because you know, seemed like something someone complaining about spending money would be interested in. But of course you rudely tell me, even while your partner asks about the card, that you won't sign up for a RedCard because of the data breach. I ended up telling him that he wasn't going to be saving any money then, and because he reeeeeeeally pissed me off I called him sir. Anyways, to that person I say... I hope that your partner runs away from you soon. You're quite cantankerous and you're only gonna get worse. And hey, if you're so concerned about data breaches pay me in cash, you dumbass.
Good thing the guest survey is still down.

TTOG: WTF you get all pissy because the registry printer is out of paper and "because it says I can print it I should be able to print it" printers will run out of paper it takes a sec to get paper from the back, just because you are too impatient doesn't mean you can take it out on me. Have fun at the other target you are going to because you can't wait 2 min for paper, I hope you get hit by a train.

On a different note TTOG Thanks for being so nice at photo, once I figured it out and helped you you were so nice and I was more than happy to wait for the 2 DVDs that you ordered to burn so it wouldn't take forever, thanks for being a great guest.

And hey, if you're so concerned about data breaches pay me in cash

This. First of all, a data breach can happen anywhere at anytime and to any company. Second of all, when the breach happened, I didn't have a red card, but bank of america still made me get a new card and account number...proving that in the event of a breach, if you've used a bank card, then your account may have been potentially compromised. Now, not wanting to have to deal with a third party outside of your bank in the event of a breach... That I can understand. But I've only heard that argument once in my 7 months at target lol

TTOG: Who comes in to do a return, and after putting your items on the counter you start looking to see if you have a receipt. So while you are digging through your purse the line behind you grows bigger and bigger. I offer to do a look up and you continue to look for the receipt and comment that you can't remember how you paid for it. And the line continues to grow and know I need guest first.

TTOG who left a sanitary pad in the fitting room: what the hell is your problem?
To the cart attendant/GSTL: Thank you for giving us a box of disposable gloves to keep at the fitting room to deal with the aforementioned issue and others.

I really wish we'd offer testers. Even though we take back anything, it's a hassle having to buy and return. I assume we don't have testers because they're hard to control, messy, and aren't worth it since these products are cheap anyway. Hell, even Sephora has shitty testers, and literally all they have to sell is make up stuff. I hate trying to swatch an eyeliner only to drag wood across my hand instead because it hasn't been sharpened in ages. If they can't keep nice testers, there's no way Target can.
I'm so glad the damn pixie testers are gone. The amount of product i had to scrape off every transition was gross. Plus some of the things they sent to test aren't really testable. Like in premium skincare now...toner? Really?

TTOG who left a sanitary pad in the fitting room: what the hell is your problem?
To the cart attendant/GSTL: Thank you for giving us a box of disposable gloves to keep at the fitting room to deal with the aforementioned issue and others.
Unless you've been trained for hazardous material cleanup you should be calling for someone who has been (generally CAs and ETLs.) Most TMs are only allowed to clean up food or water.

I know I took great pleasure in calling for an ETL after a kid peed on the floor in toys.

I'm so glad the damn pixie testers are gone. The amount of product i had to scrape off every transition was gross. Plus some of the things they sent to test aren't really testable. Like in premium skincare now...toner? Really?

Your store stopped the Pixi testers? We still get them in fairly regularly. The premium issue is very real, though. No one wants to test toners or cleansers. They want to test the foundations or dry oils.

Unless you've been trained for hazardous material cleanup you should be calling for someone who has been (generally CAs and ETLs.) Most TMs are only allowed to clean up food or water.

I know I took great pleasure in calling for an ETL after a kid peed on the floor in toys.

Yes, I would've, but the thing was clean, and I wore disposable gloves. Didn't think of it as a hazard because there were no chemicals or bodily fluids involved. But yes, I would've taken pleasure in calling an ETL to handle it. Later on a guest called the store and said " I have a COMPLAINT." I said please hold for the manager. Then I was like (singing) LOD!! It's for you! So I got to take pleasure in that.

Your store stopped the Pixi testers? We still get them in fairly regularly. The premium issue is very real, though. No one wants to test toners or cleansers. They want to test the foundations or dry oils.
They went away this spring. B volume...when i mysupported the dividers to order plus melted testers they told me they would go away for us so we never set them from last may/ June...

TTOG I get that you really want that game for PS3. It's just not there, and hasn't been for a long time. Did you expect a game for a dead console to show up out of thin air if you called three more times through the day?
I mean, speaking for the child inside of me that is still very sour and upset over the day they went to Blockbuster and discovered that all of the Super Nintendo games were removed and replaced with N64 and Playstation games.... I get it, man.

TTOG you say every item leaned against the metal on the belt so they would barely move. And then act frustrated that I'm slow.

TTOG it's not necessary to throw each item onto the belt like it's a game.

TTOG either stop coming through my line or stop being an asshole to your kid. Because soon I'm going to get fed up and say something.

TTOG: Who don't activate their new chip cards before deciding to check out. You act like you've never received a new card before and had to activate it before use.

I hate when they have their new chip redcard and they're like "this is a credit card. there's no pin." And they look at me like I have 17 eyes and 3 heads when I tell them the pin is mandatory now on all redcards.

THIS. I seem to get a lot of guests returning clearly used cosmetics who will swear up and down they never touched them. I will offhandedly mention, "Just so you know, if you try a cosmetic and it doesn't work out for you, we will still take it back- we want you to be happy!" as I quietly defect their out their unused used products out.

I return stuff that's truly bad (looking at you laniege cushion in "dark") but sometimes I just feel weird about it and I can't figure out why. The Up and Up generic of cerave am breaks me out because the ingredients are different so now it's in my bathroom as a donation to anyone in my family who needs spf. I took back the new & improved cerave am, though (that white cast was too much for my brown skin). I think I felt better about returning it because I was just like "I liked the old one better."

I hate when they have their new chip redcard and they're like "this is a credit card. there's no pin." And they look at me like I have 17 eyes and 3 heads when I tell them the pin is mandatory now on all redcards.

I return stuff that's truly bad (looking at you laniege cushion in "dark") but sometimes I just feel weird about it and I can't figure out why. The Up and Up generic of cerave am breaks me out because the ingredients are different so now it's in my bathroom as a donation to anyone in my family who needs spf. I took back the new & improved cerave am, though (that white cast was too much for my brown skin). I think I felt better about returning it because I was just like "I liked the old one better."

Laneige doesn't understand colors. As a girl the color of paper, I figured their fair shade, which is lightest, would work. It's like the equivalent of a light from any other brand, and their darks are basically just mediums. Avoid their foundations like the plague. The only people who can use them are people with perfectly tanned, but not too tan, skin.

yea, I only tried because the dark shade went clearance and a girl on youtube and the Asian Beauty subreddit made it look so nice and she appeared to be as dark as me. Maybe my screen settings were off haha. I didn't like the shade or the application. I have like 5 foundations that match perfectly so I didn't even need that damn cushion. Plus, I haven't worn a full face in about a year. I've... let go of myself.

ttog who huffed and puffed and bitched at me today:

- it was a $30 price discrepancy, not 30 cents. Granted. I said "One seventy nine" and "one fourty nine" over the walkie, but I feel like using common sense and context clues (It was a formula maker, which are like $150 minimum, and even if you couldn't tell what it was the fact it was a very large box and was wrapped in a large black spiderwrap should have tipped you off that I meant $179, not $1.79). And even if it *was* 30 cents, I know how to do my job. I know how much I am allowed to change prices, and when I should have someone double check. I don't go into your job complaining at you for doing what you're supposed to so fuck off.
- I am not "making you wait". The folks in front on you, who are insisting it was $30 less than it was, and who also could not get their card to work, were making you wait.
- Saying shit like "You owe it to me for making me wait" will not make me help you. In fact, it will make me enforce the rules even harder. I can't make change- don't know if it's an entire Target policy or just my store, but only GSA+ can make change. If you had been polite, I would have apologized and directed you to the GSTL on duty. But instead you can go fuck yourself. I don't owe it to you to break the rules and potentially put my ass on the line or a coaching or worse.

If this was from an old person I probably wouldn't be so mad- just brushed it off as a crochety old potato and be done with it. but it was from a young ish/middle aged white woman in a "Feel the Bern" shirt, a group that kind of touts itsself as supporters of the working class. So yeah, don't judge a book by its (political) cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back