To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG on the phone: NO we don't have a copy machine you can use. No, I don't know where you can go to make a copy at 9:45 pm on a Saturday night.

TTOG: don't tell me when I should my light on. There was an extra TM up at GS and it was busy so I covered someone's lunch. I was only there for maybe 20 min.

How do guests even have the balls to do this? I would never walk into someone else's workplace acting like their supervisor, like I know how their payroll and hours add up, as if I have a valid opinion on how tired they ought to be.

I had a woman ask me to turn my light back on last night. Bitch, no, I'm not going to turn my light on "to help my coworker out". She was doing fuck all the other night while closing, while I was the only one on a register, helping our last guests for nearly 20 minutes after I was off. At the end of a full shift.

(And TToTM: Did you ask her to put bags on the lanes and zone that night, or did you just LET her choose to screw around when I should have been on my way home? Lately, you do shit like this every night. Why do they even give you a schedule grid?)

There's a guest whom I help about once a month. For some reason, for lack of a better word, she's always been a real big cunt towards me. That sounds like she must do something terrible, but the thing is, she hasn't done anything blatantly obvious. However, she has a way of acting that suggests she's somehow annoyed with you, no matter what you do. She'll always bring plastic bags from the lanes, up to the Service Desk because, quote, "We don't always have bags." I have no idea what on earth she's talking about, all I can assume is she checked out once at the SD, and they were out of bags, therefore, we must never have bags.

This last time, she insisted on bagging her own groceries, and she said it as if she HAD to do it, because I wouldn't do it right. She even told me how she was going to bag her groceries, that she was going to bag herself, as if that had any relevance to anything. I don't know if she was trying to educate me, or if she was just being annoying. Regardless, I didn't take the bait and ask any questions. I let her do whatever stupid thing she wanted to do.

Another time, she complained I talked too fast, and stared at me and waited until I repeated myself. I didn't want to repeat myself over such a stupid complaint, so I just said "okay."

Things have sort of escalated to the point were whenever we have the displeasure of interacting, it's a contest to see who can be the more subtle bitch. I'm the only employee she interacts with, yet she is one in a thousand guests I deal with. So mathematically speaking, I have a bigger impact on her, than she does on me. So every time I see her, I think of it as a brand new opportunity. I always have the expectation that MAYBE she'll be normal this time. She always let's me down on those expectations.

It's worth mentioning, that she always starts it 100% of the time, I don't instigate this for the reasons I stated in the previous statement. Sometimes we get through an entire transaction and I think, "ah, she was okay today" and then she'll do something cunty. This guest is sadly mistaken if she think she'll out-bitch me. I'm going to win. I have handicapped bitchiness because I'm at work, and have to be polite, professional, and civil. Yet I will still win. It gives me great pleasure knowing she can't make me kiss her ass and do things her way. This is 50-50, and you're on my turf lady. Bring it on. Go ahead, bag your own groceries. Tell me why. Go ahead and glare at me. I'll more than happy to scoff and smirk at your little antics. You can do whatever you want, but I don't have to do whatever you want.

How do guests even have the balls to do this? I would never walk into someone else's workplace acting like their supervisor, like I know how their payroll and hours add up, as if I have a valid opinion on how tired they ought to be.

I had a woman ask me to turn my light back on last night. Bitch, no, I'm not going to turn my light on "to help my coworker out". She was doing fuck all the other night while closing, while I was the only one on a register, helping our last guests for nearly 20 minutes after I was off. At the end of a full shift.

(And TToTM: Did you ask her to put bags on the lanes and zone that night, or did you just LET her choose to screw around when I should have been on my way home? Lately, you do shit like this every night. Why do they even give you a schedule grid?)

Some guests confuse the hell out of me.

TTOG: the way you acted up at guest service was weird enough and made red flags go way up. You must've had at least $250 worth of clothes.. which u took about 10 min to choose which ones you wanted and then changed your mind more than once. You bought $120 amd then AP and the undercover AP came up to retrieve the basket. Nice try coming back to grab other shit that wasn't yours.

TTOG: You came in this afternoon with your three children and your mom. Two of your children see the Icee machine and ask for one. When told no, the youngest of the two asking started screaming for an Icee. Instead of just buying him one to shut him up, you simply turned around, put the cart back, handed the baby to your mom, grabbed the screamer, and left the store.

I just wanted to thank you for not making the entire store listen to your kid's tantrum for more than two minutes and not caving into the mini terrorist's demands. You get a gold star.

Ttog PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE SPEAK CLEARLY INTO THE PHONE. Stop fucking mumbling. I could not hear anything except for random slurred gobbledygook and static. Thanks for making me look stupid when I had to say "what" at least 30 times. It was worse than The Grudge

To the little sh*ts who kept prank-calling Starbucks the other evening: Familiar with Caller ID? After the second call the operator was copying down your number whenever you called before you began blocking it.
I had fun reading your number back to you before you panicked & hung up.

To the little sh*ts who kept prank-calling Starbucks the other evening: Familiar with Caller ID? After the second call the operator was copying down your number whenever you called before you began blocking it.
Speaking of prank calls, someone called guest services and said in a very panicked voice that someone was crapping all over the place. Their voice was apparently super convincing and the GSA actually went into the bathroom to check

Ttog PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKE SPEAK CLEARLY INTO THE PHONE. Stop fucking mumbling. I could not hear anything except for random slurred gobbledygook and static. Thanks for making me look stupid when I had to say "what" at least 30 times. It was worse than The Grudge
I hate it when people mumble at pharmacy. Date of birth? Mumble, mumble-teen, seventy-mumble.

I would've called it back and asked for the parent ;)

TTOG: I certainly hope you heard us ripping you apart because you're a thunder-twat. You obviously needed other items than your rx because you had a damn careful of crap! Next time, try being polite instead of acting like you're better than the rest of us. I now know why you're still single at 33!

Ttog when you were like "wow I wish I could have your job where I just sit on the floor all day! That's so EASY!" when I was resetting part of the candle aisle I wanted to laugh in your face. Pretty sure you wouldn't say corny shit like that if I gave you a nice little tour of the fixture room eh? ;)

TTOG: there were only 2 of us working tonight. I was helping a patient at drop off, while my PM was helping someone at one of the registers. Walking up to the other register and loudly asking, "CAN I GET SOME HELP HERE?!?!" was really uncalled for. Then, telling the PM we "should get more help back here" when he told you someone would be with him as soon as we could was just downright RUDE! I was happy to send you up front because I couldn't remove the spider wrap from your item. And no, just because we're now CVS doesn't mean you can use your flex spending card and get the points on your extra care card.

To that guest in electronics, no, we do not sell accessores for flip phones like that dinosaur model you brought in. You'd be hard pressed to find that shit anywhere these days. You can balk at me all you want when I suggest ebay but you're gonna have to deal with it
Back in 2000 when we first moved down to NC I had a cell that my husband had gotten me about mid 90's. We were both looking for newer phones. The look on the kid's face at Radio Shack when he saw my phone was priceless. He said he'd never seen one like that. The thing was huge by today's standards.

Back in 2000 when we first moved down to NC I had a cell that my husband had gotten me about mid 90's. We were both looking for newer phones. The look on the kid's face at Radio Shack when he saw my phone was priceless. He said he'd never seen one like that. The thing was huge by today's standards.
Retracting antenna?

TTOG: Whom ever peed in those cups and left them in not one spot but two spots.. that's fucking disgusting. Kudos to the TM who cleaned it up.

Eeeewwww.That is really disgusting. Thankfully i have not had to encounter anything like that at my store. Just diapers(folded and sealed).

TTOG: I found it funny how you wanted to be more "masculine" than me and said that me working at Starbucks was a quote "girly job". I don't think you found it funny when I asked you if working at Victoria's Secret was any manlier. Enjoy your decaf caramel macchiato.

TTOG: We (meaning everyone at the front lanes) all watched you walk over to the self check out registers so you could scam us with your fake coupons without a care in the world. We all saw your face when you saw the sign and the tape over the coupon slot... that's right scammer, you can't use coupons at self check out anymore! You have coupons to use, you have to go to a cashier. If you only went shopping in the morning before our DTL came over and gave us the news and instructions concerning self check out. Too bad.

TTOGs WHO JUST WALKED IN AND SNAGGED A BUNCH OF SOFTLINES AND PUSHED OUT WITH EVERYTHING IN THEIR ARMS: GODDAMMIT I KNEW I RECOGNIZED YOU FUCKERS I'M SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO BLOCK YOU OFF

I'M PISSED AT HOW BAD I AM AT MY JOB but we got your plates, your car, your faces, and phone calls to every store in the area so kindly EAT SHIT and I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL, YOU FUCKS

When I'm trying to go on break and I have my light off and guests keep walking in because they see me helping my previous guest still.

When I'm watching Selfcheckouts and a guest's POS is having issues so I close it and take him to the nearest checklane to check them out and guests from other lines instantly hound your lane... even though your light is off. Seriously, every time. Just walking over there I had a lady in the self checkout line walk over and about 2 families with carts full of groceries try to walk in. Told maybe 7 different people and families today in two different situations that I was the self checkout man lol. It's pretty much a daily thing too.

To the lady that felt the need to ram my abandon cart; if you put down your cell phone, you'd see me and see why the cart is blocking half the aisle. I cant have the cart in front of something im zoning. Words " excuse me" works like magic. I only moved it because she kept raming my cart into hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back