To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: You're an amazing person! While zoning toys, I heard a serious ruckus coming from the next aisle over. I discretely walked over to check out what was going on, and I saw you and your children buried in a mess of hotwheels and stuffed animal chairs strewn about on the floor. Several minutes later, when I dreadfully walked back into that aisle to fix the mess you had created, I was astonished by what I saw: the aisle was perfect. Immaculate. Not a thing on the ground. Every single one of the probably 40 or so hotwheel packages were back on the proper peg hooks. All of the chairs were put away. Simply amazing. You walked up to me and said, "Hey man, we cleaned up the mess. We don't like to leave messes for others to clean up."

Yee o fantastic guest, come again! Oh and by the way, have you heard of Cartwheel?

TTOG! I'm leaving target soon so I thought it'd be vindicating to do a mass post on my fave guests ;)

> The "Thank you so much, you just fed my children!" guest

Really? I had another one of you this week. I'm not sure if you know this, but children will always need feeding. I had nothing to do with it and you're not fooling me into thinking I did. I know your sketchy ass did not return $100+ worth of random shit for groceries. I would have gladly continued to deny you if my GSTL wasn't standing right there, someone will eventually catch you at whatever the hell it is you're up to.

> The 'always returns a shit ton of mattress/sofa covers and makeup' guest

I am legitimately sad I'll never figure out what the hell you were doing. I'm also bummed I won't get to see AP confront you!

> The "Pin? HA! This is a credit card. [blank stare]" guest, sometimes also the "Yes, I activated my card. NO, they didn't ask for a pin."

You're an idiot. Why are there so many of you? How do you function on a daily basis - I mean, jesus - how are you even alive?? I can't believe you people are out on the road. Learn to read, please.

> The "You look like you're twelve years old." or "Shouldn't you be in school?" guest

1) I'm probably older than most of the other people at the front.
2) What the hell? Half of you don't even say "Hello," before launching into it. There are a lot of you, too. And you're mostly older women, which I guess is a plus because when it's a guy, it just creeps me the hell out. Anyway, I try to take it as a compliment, but your rude ass just comes off as someone barely balancing on the tightline of being sane vs senile.

> The old grumpy guy who grunts when I try to talk to him and rips his card out of the card reader too soon

Go to self checkout. Please. You clearly don't want human interaction, and neither do I when it comes to Spot.

> The women who stare down other women in shorts at SCO like they'd stab them if The Purge were real

You're so preoccupied with handing out dirty looks that you never notice when a POS is open. Another sort of person that shouldn't be allowed to drive.

> The "This was in the clearance section so it's $1 right - Oh, I thought the red dot meant clearance." guest

Why? Why would you think that... If literally no signs say anything about clearance at See Spot / Bullseye? Most of you don't actually fight me for it, but damn. It's. Just. A red sticker.

> The "It's Halloween, so all the Halloween stuff is on clearance right?" (though it also crosses into other holidays) guest

What the actual fuck is wrong with you?? DAY OF decor probably sells a tiny bit more than regular, seeing as a ton of people are having parties.

> Bonus "Well could YOU give ME a special discount?" / "Would you give me a friends and family discount?" guest

Go home. Nobody wants you here. Or anywhere.

Last edited:
TTOG: You're an amazing person! While zoning toys, I heard a serious ruckus coming from the next aisle over. I discretely walked over to check out what was going on, and I saw you and your children buried in a mess of hotwheels and stuffed animal chairs strewn about on the floor. Several minutes later, when I dreadfully walked back into that aisle to fix the mess you had created, I was astonished by what I saw: the aisle was perfect. Immaculate. Not a thing on the ground. Every single one of the probably 40 or so hotwheel packages were back on the proper peg hooks. All of the chairs were put away. Simply amazing. You walked up to me and said, "Hey man, we cleaned up the mess. We don't like to leave messes for others to clean up."

Yee o fantastic guest, come again! Oh and by the way, have you heard of Cartwheel?
I had this happen in shoes one night. I was zoning further down and there were some teenage girls in the first couple of aisles. I walked past and it was a mess! Went back to my zoning and went back after they left and they had put everything back where they got it and in the proper places, too!:)

TTOG: Don't tell me I should probably turn on my light. I politely explained that I was on back up. Also rolling your eyes cuz I had to call up the GSA cuz a check didn't go through wasn't appreciated.
We were always told to put our lights on when we went up for backup. As it slowed down we turned them off.

Ttog: I'm using the bathroom on my lunch break, no name tag, no walkie, no equipment on. I wash my hands and dry them, when you start washing your hands too. Then you turn to me as I'm drying my hands and say "I need paper towel" and stick your hands out for me to hand you some. Like excuse you! I am not your servant! I'm all about going above and beyond for guests but ONLY when I'm paid to do it. Get off your high horse lady, I should've just said "okay, the dispenser is right here!" and just walked away. It irritates me so much thinking back on this and realizing how entitled people can be.

She'd have been SOL at my store.
They did away with paper towels during the last remodel because of all the trash & have hand-dryers & self-flushing toilets.
I'm waiting to go to the sensor faucets next.

Ttog: I'm using the bathroom on my lunch break, no name tag, no walkie, no equipment on. I wash my hands and dry them, when you start washing your hands too. Then you turn to me as I'm drying my hands and say "I need paper towel" and stick your hands out for me to hand you some. Like excuse you! I am not your servant! I'm all about going above and beyond for guests but ONLY when I'm paid to do it. Get off your high horse lady, I should've just said "okay, the dispenser is right here!" and just walked away. It irritates me so much thinking back on this and realizing how entitled people can be.
Bitch probably makes people flush for her too

Ttog in toys, I don't know why but it was extremely satisfying when you were like "don't even THINK about asking for anything!" when your kid was throwing a fit because you wouldn't buy him pokemon cards. I love seeing bratty children not get what they want

It is strangely satisfying. I think bc working at Target you get the parents who give in.

You actually got it for her?

TTOG. no for the fifth fucking time we do not carry the vicks vapoinhaler. You come in at least once a month looking for it, and guess what : the answer hasn't changed. So don't get pissy with me or my coworker. Don't let the door hit you in your rude ass.

TTOG. no for the fifth fucking time we do not carry the vicks vapoinhaler. You come in at least once a month looking for it, and guess what : the answer hasn't changed. So don't get pissy with me or my coworker. Don't let the door hit you in your rude ass.

I'm sorry this isn't an item we carry in the store. But you can get free shipping with your red card when you order it online at Target.com - have a nice day!

TTOG:

When you came in to return the wrinkled-as-shit shirt that had been hanging out in your backseat for a month I took it back since you had your receipt, then I said "I can send the $10.89 right back to your Visa Card".
Then you lost your fucking mind.
You: I want cash!
Me: My register is prompting me to send the money back to your card but if you'd like a gift card I can issue one of those.
You: If you don't give me cash I'm never shopping here again!
Me: ...
Me: ...
Me: Maam, I'm just reading what the computer says, it's not giving me an option to issue cash. I can give you a gift card.
You: That's ridiculous, I've never been to a store that won't give a cash refund and I'm not about to shop here if that's your policy!
Me: *wonders why this would be an issue unless she has some kind of return scam thing going on*

I called the LOD to do a cash override. I just wanted your sorry ass out of my face.

10 bucks. She was going to stop shopping at Target over getting 1o bucks sent back to her debit card.

Some people are NOT happy unless they're being ugly.

Funny I just had a lady at SCO about flip tits for something similar to a .60 cent upcharge.

She claimed the bread she wanted was "$2.29" and not "$3.29" (this is a crock of shit already I was thinking) and she got mad because she didn't wanna pay that. I put it in the stray bin for her as she stormed back to check the price and said "Actually the price says it should be 80 cents less!" and I just look at the screen for a good 10 seconds and just gave in. She wanted to force me back there but I told her I couldn't I had to watch SCO. God, I hate people who decide to make self checkouts even MORE difficult. After I changed it without a word she very sternly told me she didn't wanna get ME in trouble for false advertising. Bitch... I swear to God lol.

It was an older lady, probably a grandma in her 50s. I've come to realize everyone in my town is nice. It's always the ones from the cities near me that come here for the lower food tax and the "quieter smaller, less busy Super Target" that act like pieces of poop and disturb the peace we've set up before they arrived.

We were always told to put our lights on when we went up for backup. As it slowed down we turned them off.

I wish our back ups did that. Sadly, they always have to get back to their task ASAP because we can't schedule more than the bare essentials right now. I should feel lucky I guess because they schedule me lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back