To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest, no, we will never carry WhoWhatWear in our store. Don't give me that "but can't you just check the BACK?", "can't you see when you're getting it in?" fuckery. I even told you about another closeby store that carries it in their softlines section but you insisted that we had to have it just because you saw one single item that someone returned. I told you that sometimes we get returns of them but naturally you didn't believe me

You don't have to believe me but I am not going to look for something we don't have, have a nice day..

Like the Starbucks snob who kept looking for a particular tumbler we sold out of weeks ago.
She INSISTED we were holding some in the back & she would keep coming back until we put them out.
After the third visit, when I told her they were sold out & we wouldn't be getting any more, she sighed heavily & said "Well, I guess I'll check a REAL Starbucks then!"
You do that, bitch.
In the meantime, you're getting decaf.

Like the Starbucks snob who kept looking for a particular tumbler we sold out of weeks ago.
She INSISTED we were holding some in the back & she would keep coming back until we put them out.
After the third visit, when I told her they were sold out & we wouldn't be getting any more, she sighed heavily & said "Well, I guess I'll check a REAL Starbucks then!"
You do that, bitch.
In the meantime, you're getting decaf.
I hope she likes that walk-in :D :D

Ok mines not a bad guest interaction but-

Im in electronics and I hear this guy tell his wife " ill be in electronics, meet me at 4:00 hours" He see's me then explains that electronics is their base location and he's meeting her at 4:00 hours. Im like "Sir, your aware that's 4 am? Im pretty sure we're not open at 4 am." ;) If your gonna be cute at least know military time. I think he meant 16:00. Lol
I had a guest ask me once if the time on a fax was "maybe in military time." I told her it wouldn't matter because 11:30am in military time is still 11:30. She was insisting her doctor had sent the fax before they closed the night before (and not when she called at 11am,) and what doctor's office closes at midnight??? o_O

To that one guest, I didnt especially appreciate you standing so close to me and breathing on me while I was doing tables and staring at me before awkwardly asking which items were on sale aaaand continuing to stay there after I told you. Why look for clothes that are on sale when you can get some fucking social skills for free?

Fellow guest that needs help finding something while I'm on my break. Please do not follow me, while I have earphones in, nametag off, and am clearly shopping. I will not help you, The 3 other employees in the immediate vicinity can help you. I understand I can be nice, and help you. But nah, I don't feel like it.

To those two Basic White Girls: I'm sure you thought you were being cute wishing you had a job 'as boring' as mine because your life is SOOOOOOOOOOOO complicated with school, shopping, social life & whatnot.
Did I startle you out of your reverie when I slapped down the three inch thick recipe card ring on the counter & asked you how quick you could memorize all those drinks? Good.
It may not be rocket science but a morning rush of everyone wanting a different drink made to their particular specs is ANYTHING but boring.
Now take your little-girl lattes & run along; some of us are busy adulting.
Hope you like decaf.

To those two Basic White Girls: I'm sure you thought you were being cute wishing you had a job 'as boring' as mine because your life is SOOOOOOOOOOOO complicated with school, shopping, social life & whatnot.
Did I startle you out of your reverie when I slapped down the three inch thick recipe card ring on the counter & asked you how quick you could memorize all those drinks? Good.
It may not be rocket science but a morning rush of everyone wanting a different drink made to their particular specs is ANYTHING but boring.
Now take your little-girl lattes & run along; some of us are busy adulting.
Hope you like decaf.
Huh must be the annoying girls who kept coming to my store during back to college and kept squealing and taking selfies in home dec/furniture

To that one guest, no, we will never carry WhoWhatWear in our store.

We have this problem with Knox Rose. There is a low-volume store literally down the street from mine that carries that brand, so we often get their returns. Guests come in all the time like "Knox Rose?" "Where's the Knox Rose??" and then think I'm a moron when I tell them our store does not carry this brand.

To that one asshole on the phone, if I say we don't have any Hatchimals left in stock, then I mean it and you don't need to pull the "but did you really LOOK" line on me.
Same for everyone who won't stop calling about that dumb Speak Out game
Eugh, just got a group of bratty kids today screaming because we completely sold out of hatchimals. Reminds me why I will likely never have children.

To that one guest, you were hot. Please come back when I dont look like shit though. Why do all the attractive people have to come in when I look visibly tired and cranky and my hair is a mess and I didn't have time to do my makeup D:
As a male hardlines TM, this. So much this, besides the makeup. I have to be low-key when hot customers come in because everybody looks at the male workers when hot girls are around. Nice being Bi though, when a hot dude comes around nobody expects a thing.

We have this problem with Knox Rose. There is a low-volume store literally down the street from mine that carries that brand, so we often get their returns. Guests come in all the time like "Knox Rose?" "Where's the Knox Rose??" and then think I'm a moron when I tell them our store does not carry this brand.

I feel ya.

I had a guest come in asking for a cord for their landline phone and a calling card today. I swore I traveled to 1990....

Calling card people made me explain everything twice and still didn't understand what I said. You can go back to costco since thats the only thing you kept saying.

To all'y'all rude ass guests:

When I say "Thanks for coming in, here's your receipt, have a great day" you need to STOP grunting at me.
Say YOU TOO or THANKS or MY HEMORRHOIDS HURT but don't fucking grunt at me!
I feel the need to tell you, what you said cracked me up and my friends are wondering why the fuck im tearing up, red faced, and choking at my laptop.

TTOG who insisted on the $1 tip for helping you to your car, to the point where you just walked by me and slipped it into my pocket so I wouldn't have to touch it or acknowledge it: I'm gonna acknowledge it. Thanks, you stubborn nice person.

TTOG who insisted on the $1 tip for helping you to your car, to the point where you just walked by me and slipped it into my pocket so I wouldn't have to touch it or acknowledge it: I'm gonna acknowledge it. Thanks, you stubborn nice person.
I wish this happens to me some day.

We seriously need more people like this. There are too many people who wouldn't even think about tipping someone for helping them to their car and it used to be the norm.

Although, putting it in your pocket might be kind of creepy, depending on the guest o_O

Huh must be the annoying girls who kept coming to my store during back to college and kept squealing and taking selfies in home dec/furniture

On my breaks I love my stores wifi. When it brings in my fellow millenials who seem to thrive on drawing attention to themselves I want it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back