To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the one guest who had the 20 packs of 12 cans of soda, It's not your fault for giving the shopping cart a flat tire. I didn't even know that was possible until I saw you struggling to push the cart with the giant gray skid mark behind you. All you did was manage to run over a piece of plastic broken from something.

For the LOL's I did the math.
One 12-ounce can of Coke is roughly 400 grams How much does a 12-ounce can of soda weigh?

One 12-pack of 12-ounce cans is about 4,800 grams.

Twenty 12-packs of 12-ounce cans is about 96,000 grams.

96,000 grams converts to approximately 211 pounds. It took that much weight to blow a solid tire to flatness by dragging it along an imperfection for 3 feet (length of tire skid).

To the one guest who had the 20 packs of 12 cans of soda, It's not your fault for giving the shopping cart a flat tire. I didn't even know that was possible until I saw you struggling to push the cart with the giant gray skid mark behind you. All you did was manage to run over a piece of plastic broken from something.

One 12-ounce can of Coke is roughly 400 grams How much does a 12-ounce can of soda weigh?

96,000 grams converts to approximately 211 pounds. It took that much weight to blow a solid tire to flatness by dragging it along an imperfection for 3 feet (length of tire skid).
The imagery. My God. LOL

TTOG: Don't shop off of my flatbed as I'm rolling to the pets area, you can wait 30 fucking seconds until I get there and stop the flat, and then kindly ask if you could have something off of my bed. I would have said yes, but I had to stop the cart and nearly cause a guest behind me to run into me. Fuck you.
TTOG: Don't stop as you are coming into an aisle, and you clearly see me coming out of it. And then proceed to smile at me, and ignore me when I politely say "Excuse me". Fuck you too.

Limit at my store is 12-12 packs so the tires live to see another day!

How were they stacked out of curiosity? I had a guest with the same amount and the cart held up just fine

I think it was more of the fact that she hit a piece of trash with the wheel and that caused it to drag on the floor instead of rolling over it.

I think it was more of the fact that she hit a piece of trash with the wheel and that caused it to drag on the floor instead of rolling over it.
Got it. Must've really gotten lodged under there.

TTOG: No, I will not honor that price. (About 75% off) Yes, we will check "the sign". And of course it wasn't you that took a tag off a completely different product from a completely different aisle and stuck it there.

TTOG The store was open for literally two minutes. I told you the electronics TM was on his way with his key. Please STFU for five seconds and stop complaining at me.. "I HAVE to get the Playstation Pro! They wouldn't sell it to me yesterday! They promised it would be available this morning! Why isn't it on the shelf!? They told me I could get it first thing!"

Seriously, dude. It's been TWO minutes. He is going to get it from the back for you right now. Breathe.

Ttog : you asked me for some help finding an outfit for your son's Christmas pictures , and I did spend a good 10 mn , I mentioned cartwheel and you didn't know what it was ...
You downloaded the app and you were like a kid in a candy store ... and I showed you how to use it .
for whatever reason you happened to be cashed out by my stl and you mentioned my wonderful help ...
Thanks ! I wished more guests were like you !

To Those Guests: CALL AHEAD if you're getting more than 4 turkeys! Had one lady walk in and want 15 turkeys and another walk in half an hour later and want 20! I can't help you!

This morning at 8:00...LOD: There's a line of about 10 people by the door for the Hatchimals that just came in...
8:05: LOD: Ok, Hatchimals are gone.

Phone call at 1:30 pm...guest: A friend told me you got Hatchimals today.
Me: Yes, but they are all gone.
Guest: But you got them in today?
Me: Yes, there was a line at opening, and they sold out within a few minutes.
Guest: Oh...ok...

Cause lady, you're the only one who could possibly want a Hatchimal :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back