To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're boxed right out of the oven & held in a hot case for 20 minutes, then tossed if not purchased within that time.

They're boxed right out of the oven & held in a hot case for 20 minutes

I used to occasionally cover food ave breaks/help out there and what really annoyed me was when guests would ask for a "fresh" pizza and then get all annoyed when we told them it would take a couple minutes. On that note, the other day I was craving food ave chicken and got in line behind a guest who asked for the same thing. When she was told it'd be about 10 minutes, she changed her mind, ordered something else and then moved on. I ordered mine and then went to go talk to a friend for a few minutes and then when I went back for my chicken the woman's staring at it with an annoyed expression. Lady, if you were going to hang out at food ave for a while, you could've waited the 10 minutes for some chicken of your own. Ugh.

TTOS: You be stupid. Really really stupid. You come into our target after "purchasing" hundreds of dollars worth of cosmetics at the other Target in town. You try to return said cosmetics with a receipt from the same day at our store, and demand cash back, and throw a tantrum when you're told that we cannot do the return for you for cash back, only using your ID and for store credit, and then you call the police because we're "harassing and intimidating" you. Then when a deputy walks in, less than five minutes later and on a completely unrelated detail, you jump in front of him and scream "It's about damned time you got here"? How did you think that was going to end up? I laughed my ass off when he put you in handcuffs and took you out to his car because you had two out-standing felony warrants for burglary and theft. Idiot. :rolleyes:
I love he dumb ones. Makes our job so much easier.

guests would ask for a "fresh" pizza and then get all annoyed when we told them it would take a couple minutes.
Yeah, we had this guy that would always ask for a 'fresh' pizza but wouldn't pay for it so I'd put some in & folks would be coming thru the line as the old ones were being tossed so THEY would get the fresh ones.
The guy would come over demanding his 'fresh' pizza & I told him that unless he PAID upfront, those pizzas were up for grabs - literally.

Had a guy rifle thru the pizzas in my hot case (ended up having to toss ALL of them, you jerk) before telling me he wanted a 'supreme'.
He couldn't believe that all we had was cheese & pepperoni (which, thanks to you jerk-face, we won't have ANY for the next seven minutes).
Told him the definition of "Pizza Hut EXPRESS" before he heaved a big sigh & stomped off.

At 450° and 12 minutes, you can bake a totinos supreme pizza at home for $1 and change. SMH o_O

Ttog-

You thought your buddies and you would call around to make a bunch of prank calls. Well you picked the wrong day for prank calls because nokiddie just happened to be at GS.
Ring Ring...
Caller ID says Unknown

Me- " Thank you for calling my local Target, what can I help you find?"

Guest- " My boyfriend and I are gonna have sex and I need to know if you have condoms. We-"

I interupt because I aint stupid and born yesterday.

" Im gonna stop you right now. You know I can *69 this call and get where you are calling. [Teenagers these days don't know what this is ] We carry condoms. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Second of silence...

I hang up.

Never called back either lol :D

Today was busy.

I was working cashier and covered someone's 15 minute break at SCO.

Within those 15 minutes, two ladies forgot to ring up their cart wheel, and when I was helping both of them, somehow every single guest using the SCO managed to fuck up their machine, so I'm sitting here explaining to an older lady her payment will be voided and will appear twice but the first one will go away and the second bill will be the new price(all while having the next lady to help still.) and all 4 SCO machines are blinking red and I've got a lady asking me to please help her because she's in a rush and a lady screaming across SCO to "please come help us"

SO, I finally just say "im really sorry, i HAVE to go help these people." and they said okay. Took me about 5 minutes because one lady was trying to argue with me a toy was like $20 less than what it rang up as and the other lady had kids who kept climbing all over. The other two issues on the other computers were an Unknown Item error and Scale issues.

I go back over to help the last lady with her cart wheel, and I hear from SCO "we need your help again!"

FOR FUCKS SAKE. Worst 15 minutes of my life at Target ever, I forgot to mention a little boy was throwing a huge tantrum in the line of SCO and a bunch of desperate guests kept walking into my closed SCO lane assuming I was open whilst trying to help these ladies with their cart wheel.

I wanted to explode. Thank God the old SCO person came back and took back over. My GSTL was trying to pick a fight with me today as well. Today was just stressful, and literally crazy.

A guest attempted to tip me today. I declined, but she wouldn't have it. So instead of making a huge scene, I took it and put it in the register.

TTOG who insists on her child paying for their own purchase, but then spending 15 minutes (slower than a tortoise I might add) digging through your damn purse for coinage while there are others waiting is just awful of you. Not to mention things alost came to blows when you and another guest started fighting because you were taking so long. Omg I wanted to scream.

Oh yes, let's teach our kids to be inconsiderate jerks!
God help them if my kids end up being assholes and rude. I was raised with an old school mother who used spanking and actual timeouts (Chair in the corner of the kitchen facing the wall). I intend to do the same exact shit, but I'll raise my kids to appreciate what they have, and if they want something, they can work for it.

TTOG;

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

You: I have a coupon for a free razor.
Me: Okay. *rings up a bunch of stuff*
Me: That'll be $money
You: That coupon was supposed to be $5.99!
Me: The coupon was buy one get one free up to $7.99 value. You got your free razor AND a $5.00 gift card for buying two.
You: But you're cheating me out of money! You only gave me $3.49 off!
Me: Maam, you got a free razor regardless of the price. You also got a $5 gift card for buying two of them which reduces the value of each by $2.50 however, you still get your free item.
You: But it's a 5.99 coupon.
Me: Maam, it's a coupon for a free item UP TO 7.99 there is no set price. However, if you want the free razor to be $5.99 I'll be happy to take back the 5 dollar gift card so that your coupon will be valued higher.
You: No, I want my gift card.
Me: *screaming on the inside*
Me: Have a LOVELY day. <-- should be sarcasm font

Ohohoh, and those other guests!!!!

OMFG

Two ladies in front of you. You set your stuff down on theirs but none of us saw it because reasons.
When I continue ringing them up and grab your jar, you YELL at me so I ask all parties involved "does everyone have their own stuff separated?"
Ladies pay and wander off, I start ringing up your jars. I pick up an item and scan it and you YELL at me again, that's not yours. I'm like, wait, it's in your pile of stuff.
"That's not ours!"
Me: Wait, I just asked you if all that stuff was yours and you said it was.
You: Well that's not ours.
Me: Then why'd you put your stuff down on it? I'll be right back because I have to tell those ladies that they didn't get to buy everything they picked out.
*run out door, don't see ladies*
Me: Well, I guess the'll find out that they didn't buy all their stuff when they get home.
You: Well we thought that was yours.
Me: HUH?
*finishes scanning, rushes your stupid asses out the door*

But seriously, who puts their stuff on the counter ON TOP of stuff that is being bought by the people in front of them??? And why would anything on the counter/belt be mine??? Fucking morons. I literally argued with them, I didn't care at that point. I said "you told me that all this was yours which is why I'm ringing up this thing that you say is not yours but your stuff is on".

Fucking morons.

Ohohoh, and those other guests!!!!

OMFG

Two ladies in front of you. You set your stuff down on theirs but none of us saw it because reasons.
When I continue ringing them up and grab your jar, you YELL at me so I ask all parties involved "does everyone have their own stuff separated?"
Ladies pay and wander off, I start ringing up your jars. I pick up an item and scan it and you YELL at me again, that's not yours. I'm like, wait, it's in your pile of stuff.
"That's not ours!"
Me: Wait, I just asked you if all that stuff was yours and you said it was.
You: Well that's not ours.
Me: Then why'd you put your stuff down on it? I'll be right back because I have to tell those ladies that they didn't get to buy everything they picked out.
*run out door, don't see ladies*
Me: Well, I guess the'll find out that they didn't buy all their stuff when they get home.
You: Well we thought that was yours.
Me: HUH?
*finishes scanning, rushes your stupid asses out the door*

But seriously, who puts their stuff on the counter ON TOP of stuff that is being bought by the people in front of them??? And why would anything on the counter/belt be mine??? Fucking morons. I literally argued with them, I didn't care at that point. I said "you told me that all this was yours which is why I'm ringing up this thing that you say is not yours but your stuff is on".

Fucking morons.
I HATE!!!!! When people don't put dividers and then yell at me when I scan things that aren't theirs. Like what did you think was going to happen you imbecile?

I HATE!!!!! When people don't put dividers and then yell at me when I scan things that aren't theirs. Like what did you think was going to happen you imbecile?
Ooooh! Like am I just supposed to know that stuff? GAWD! :rolleyes:

Tonight: *Guest has a huge comforter + sheet set.*
I start scanning.

Guest: Wait, did that come up 20% off?
Me: Uh that's a Cartwheel thing...
Guest: *stares blankly* What?
Me: Oh, the bedding is on Cartwheel and that's how you can get the 20% off.
Guest: I---what in the world is Cartwheel???

Seriously? How can these people have not even heard of Cartwheel? :rolleyes:

Ttog- its NOT my fault, you live in FL where you can't buy snow pants. No I will not let you purchase ours over the phone nor hold them. I told you that you could order them online and have them sent to your house but you didn't want to listen to me. Then you tell me you tried talking to Target online and they couldn't help you. If they can't help you, I definitely cant. Then you tell me " Ive lost a guest" because I don't want to hold clearance snow pants for 30 days or ring you up over the phone. If you need them THAT bad buy them somewhere that CAN ship them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back