To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ttog-

No you can't buy the display toaster even for a discount and with several boxes of said toaster in stock. Sure, Ill call over someone that will sell you the display but spoiler alert still can't buy the display toaster....want to know why? We cut the cord. I loved the look on your face when the LOD explain the same thing to you. If your looking for a cheap toaster, may I suggest Craigslist?

This ones for redeye:

TTOG: no, you can't have the Starbucks breakfast sandwich in the display case. Not sure why you'd even want something with meat that's kind of a "Greyish" color. You're just asking for food poisoning.
Ugh, if it's changing colors, you'd think they might get the hint...
Or, until recently, the fruit flies buzzing around in the case.

Ooooh! Like am I just supposed to know that stuff? GAWD! :rolleyes:

Tonight: *Guest has a huge comforter + sheet set.*
I start scanning.

Guest: Wait, did that come up 20% off?
Me: Uh that's a Cartwheel thing...
Guest: *stares blankly* What?
Me: Oh, the bedding is on Cartwheel and that's how you can get the 20% off.
Guest: I---what in the world is Cartwheel???

Seriously? How can these people have not even heard of Cartwheel? :rolleyes:
You'd be surprised by how many guests a day I have to educate about Cartwheel

Ttog-

Helping a guest and the guest is talking to his wife....

" Honey, I love how this Target doesn't have the signs in Spanish"

Complete silence

Looks at self...

"So, It shows we don't have that item in stock but store with the Spanish signs do"

Clearly this guy didn't see that Im hispanic...

TToG: Why? Like, why? I'm not too bothered by the fact that you drank my soda. What really bothers me is that you saw an open soda can and decided to drink out of it.

TToG: While I understand that you needed assistance, don't freaking wander inside the electronics stock room and yell at me to help you. If you were just close to the door, that'd be sorta fine, but you decided to go the extra mile and corner me in the aisle. I really should talk to the AP-ETL to see what he would recommend there, since I feel like that's a situation that calls for AP.

M reaction to a guest who wanders in the stock room "get the fuck out now!!!" I do not give two fucks their reason for being back there, I assume they are doing one of two things, stealing or being a physical threat so they are treated as such.

I had something to complain about today... but I forgot.

Although, a guest checked out of SCO with a full cart of groceries and it was super busy.

She got by with only 2 weight errors... TWO. She must be a god damn pro at checking out at the SCO then.

TTOG: Howww did you manage to lose your 2-year-old child in the store? The kid is TWO. They should be in a shopping cart or holding your hand the entire time. Smh. I don't have children, but situations like these make me confident that I could be a damn good parent.
I had something similar happen at my store and of course, it was a super busy time. I mean I get it, sometimes they throw a tantrum if they can't run around, but if it's packed, my kid is in the cart no matter how much they scream.

Screaming kids should be muzzled. One started while I was culling meat, and two others followed like a pack of high pitched, smelly wolves. Parents don't even give a fuck. I can't tolerate that, so I took a fifteen 20 minutes into my shift.

Screaming kids should be muzzled. One started while I was culling meat, and two others followed like a pack of high pitched, smelly wolves. Parents don't even give a fuck. I can't tolerate that, so I took a fifteen 20 minutes into my shift.

That's what you get for going to work with a hangover.

The one guest i cant stand
Is the ones that immediately ask for a manager. The most annoying one was when this old lady asked me were this off the wall product and i started typing in the name of the product into my device
And of course the device was acting up and i told her i have to wait for it to load and of course the bitch asked for a manager right away. So when she started complaining to the lod about me refusing to help her.
I finally found it and i walked by the lod and dropped it be there feet and her whole complaint was a waste of time

At SCO today this 2-3 year old boy was crawling all up and down the broken SCO machine and picking random candies off the shelves and would cry every time he was told to stop.

It was a lady, a younger lady, a little girl and boy. The younger lady just let him do what he wanted, and the older lady had to tell her to take the candy away from the kid... and the howling ensued.

I mean, I didn't mind if he kept screaming, yes everyone was looking and groaning, but you shouldn't just give up on disciplining a child. I have no idea if you were his mother, or his sister, cousin, or someone completely unrelated, but a obviously you're some kind of figure to the kid. I know he got yelled at as we walked out of the store, but I doubt anything else happened.

Is there a reason a kid can act like a brat and not think anything of it and cry when he's told no? At least 90% of the kids I see act much better than that.

Ttog:
At this point I had been on backup for 30+ minutes. You came up and asked if i had cartwheel on my phone. I replied yes, quickly realized my error and said "yes, but we're not supposed to use our own for guests". Then making me do it anyways and telling me how your regular cashier always does it for you did not make me any happier. And then I had to call the gstl to give you 10% off one item because it wasn't the right tide for cartwheel. I deliberately made your transaction take forever since you made me scan every item. I really just wanted to tell you to gtfo.
I hate backup.

TTOG: Why yes, I'd be glad to talk to the LOD that was on guest first ringing you up. I'm sure they'll love me relating how unhappy you were with the level of service they gave to you. And yes, I'll be sure to have a "serious discussion" about "her future at a company like Target" if she doesn't "get her act together and be nice to her customers".

Ttog:
At this point I had been on backup for 30+ minutes. You came up and asked if i had cartwheel on my phone. I replied yes, quickly realized my error and said "yes, but we're not supposed to use our own for guests". Then making me do it anyways and telling me how your regular cashier always does it for you did not make me any happier. And then I had to call the gstl to give you 10% off one item because it wasn't the right tide for cartwheel. I deliberately made your transaction take forever since you made me scan every item. I really just wanted to tell you to gtfo.
I hate backup.

You shouldn't feel like you HAVE to use your Cartwheel for guests. You can refuse and your GSTL should damn sure back you up.

And if guests don't have the correct item for Cartwheel, they don't get the discount. What's the point of it if guests get a discount on whatever item they want?

You shouldn't feel like you HAVE to use your Cartwheel for guests. You can refuse and your GSTL should damn sure back you up.

And if guests don't have the correct item for Cartwheel, they don't get the discount. What's the point of it if guests get a discount on whatever item they want?

Our store is a big pushover. Around Halloween weekend a guest came through my line and immediately asked to see a manager. I called the gstl over and all she wanted to do was complain that a lot of shelves were empty and she would have just gone somewhere else to do her shopping if she didn't love target.
Gstl explained that we had been really busy blah blah and gave the guest $5 off her transaction to "compensate for her troubles"

TTOG: I don't care if its on istagram and some targets clearance out stools around Christmas that were 89.99 to 8.99 it was missed salvage and out Target didn't clearance them out so our last selling price was still 89.99. I am glad my GSA had my back and wouldn't honor it, I was so happy when you stormed off and we stood our ground. O art of me was hoping that you would have tried and come back to get them on a different line but by then we had already salvaged them out, I would have loved to see the look on your face tho.

To clarify the items were missed salvage and she thought that because some targets clearance them out that she would try to get 90 dollar stools for 9 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back