To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOG: Thank you for announcing that you are bringing back items with no receipt and need to do it on your ID. Good thing that the photo looked like Wooly Willy. No, I am not taking your husband's ID (who refuses to come to the store with you - wonder why?) Yes, I belive you that your ID is maxed out for returns. Yes, I am ridiculous. I could give a shit about your nonsense. Go away. Next.

TTOG: 210 days is not even close to the allowable return time. Next.

TTOG: thank you for sticking up for us Pharmacy peons. It was much appreciated. I didn’t even mind that you weren’t picking up a rx!

So my Target just decided to post to an online facebook community my town has set up announcing our brand new Drive up, here are some of the fuckin replies
9lfLKF.jpg

GwDyUx.jpg

9lfLKF.jpg

93DRko.jpg

I also wonder WHY SHELVES ARE SOMEWHAT EMPTY ON WEEKENDS WHEN EVERYONE FUCKING SHOPS YOU PIECE OF ASS. The wife comment was funny though, I liked that one. The last comment was from some old lady who knows fucking SHIT about a free market economy and that you can't monopolize a fucking tactic in a world where Monopolies are outlawed in the States. It absolutely kills me inside to not rip these assholes apart lol but I have a rep to maintain and a job.

TTOG: It took all my willpower not to give you snark when it was your turn and instead of responding to my greeting you said this:

Me: Hi there, how are ya?
Guest Oh! Do you have R.A.?
Me: :confused: Uh, no. C.P.
Guest: C.P...What is that???
Me: Cerebral Palsy
Guest: Oh, well it's great you're working!
------

:mad::mad::mad::mad: My feelings don't get hurt easy and I was more confused than hurt by your comments anyway but...

How rude is that? I have one job. To help you ring up groceries ad make sure you leave satisfied. That's it. I don't need or want your pity.

People need to use their brains before speaking. :rolleyes:

TTOG: What Target have you shopped at that accepts checks over the exact amount? Sure, you can say it's ridiculous, but we still wouldn't be able to take the check. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had a guest one time who wanted to get cash back put forgot her pin, so she wanted to write a check + the $40.00 cashback, so she could get the $40. I didn't do it, but it makes me question if it'd ever be acceptable to do that for that reason, I know the answer is no already but just makes me curious.

TTOG: No, we do not have to call you when your order is ready to pickup. It clearly states in the email you receive as well as when you place your order that you will receive an email (and if you added your cell number to the text option, a text) when your order is ready. Your order was cancelled when you did not come in the allotted two days to pick up your order. All your fussing about us not calling you served to do was make me nearly do this:

giphy.gif

*in SCO*
Guest: “um the machine isn’t letting me pay”
Me: *sees she is using a very sketch looking and very crumpled $50 bill* try flattening it and maybe putting it in another way
Guest, very rudely: “I was just following the directions it says right under it, I can’t believe you think you know more than the machine does.”
Me: “okay well it didn’t work the way you put it in. So maybe try another way. It’s not that serious.”
*after a few more tries*
Guest: “I’m just going to walk out with this stuff since you’re not letting me pay for it.”
Me: “just because the MACHINE is not taking your EXTREMELY CRUMPLED bill because it doesn’t accept money like that, doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay for things. If that is absolutely your only source of payment, maybe a cashier will take your bill.”
Guest: “I’m just taking these then since you’re not letting me pay!!!”
Me: “I am NOT PROHIBITING YOU FROM PAYING I AM JUST SAYING YOU CAN NOT PAY WITH THAT I am not personally rejecting your bill I am literally just standing here.”
Guest: “fine.” *pulls out 3 crisp twenties*
BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

Things seen on break:
Umm TTOG who had her idiot children order and pay for her drinks: Get your fucking coffee yourself. You paid for a tall, thinking it was a Grande. Your kid brought it to you, you bitched, so your kid came back and said "Make it a medium, she's pissed about it being a small." He then made the ONE barista make the drink over again, while he nitpicked over every ingredient.

Stop being so lazy and get your ass over there and order it yourself if you're that picky. :rolleyes::mad:

I just felt so bad for the barista ugh. People are stupid

*in SCO*
Guest: “um the machine isn’t letting me pay”
Me: *sees she is using a very sketch looking and very crumpled $50 bill* try flattening it and maybe putting it in another way
Guest, very rudely: “I was just following the directions it says right under it, I can’t believe you think you know more than the machine does.”
Me: “okay well it didn’t work the way you put it in. So maybe try another way. It’s not that serious.”
*after a few more tries*
Guest: “I’m just going to walk out with this stuff since you’re not letting me pay for it.”
Me: “just because the MACHINE is not taking your EXTREMELY CRUMPLED bill because it doesn’t accept money like that, doesn’t mean you don’t have to pay for things. If that is absolutely your only source of payment, maybe a cashier will take your bill.”
Guest: “I’m just taking these then since you’re not letting me pay!!!”
Me: “I am NOT PROHIBITING YOU FROM PAYING I AM JUST SAYING YOU CAN NOT PAY WITH THAT I am not personally rejecting your bill I am literally just standing here.”
Guest: “fine.” *pulls out 3 crisp twenties*
BITCH WHAT THE FUCK

In hindsight, I would of taken her to an actual lane. Just suspend it and take her to a lane real quick, unless your store frowns upon it, then nevermind. My store lets us do that so we can do that. But what a bitch lol "oh it won't take my money.... guess it's free!"

but then pulling out three 20's after trying to use the 50, then trying to leave when it didn't work, is so sketch. Did you talk to your GSTL about it to give them and AP a heads up?

TTOG: You ordered a caramel macchiatto & watched my barista mark the cup, steam the milk, pull shots, syrup on the top before telling her: "OH, I wanted that ICED..."
Then you said "Oh, you're not gonna just TOSS that are you?" as the barista took the hot drink back.
Yes, she did.
Your look of disappointment was worth it.

TTOG: You ordered a caramel macchiatto & watched my barista mark the cup, steam the milk, pull shots, syrup on the top before telling her: "OH, I wanted that ICED..."
Then you said "Oh, you're not gonna just TOSS that are you?" as the barista took the hot drink back.
Yes, she did.

You could have offered to just pour it over ice for her.

Yes, she did.
i just don't get why people feel ok doing this... my drink is wrong every once in a while (I get creme frappuccinos and sometimes they put coffee in)... i can barely find it in me to ask them to fix it, and when I do I always place the wrong drink on the back of the counter where it's obvious i don't want it/won't be keeping it

If the barista made the drink wrong based on what was written on the cup, we'll offer it to them so they can have an extra or to give to a friend.
But if it's on their end, nope.
Had a regular who did that & was overheard telling her friend 'I thought we were supposed to get the other one FREE...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back