To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one guest: I understand that you have to watch four young, energetic children who might run away at any moment, but how unaware do you have to be to leave your phone next to the credit card machine at my register? I left it there hoping that you would come pick it up, but another cashier came over and took it to guest services. Then you come back to my register a literally a minute after the other cashier took the phone, and ask me if you left your phone, and I could only direct you to guest services.
Please keep track of your valuable possessions like wallets, cell phones, keys etc.
We have a patient who has literally left her credit card at the pharmacy AT LEAST 5 times that I can think of....and she doesn’t have kids! She’s just a space cadet. She left it on Friday and we’ve called her twice. It’s still sitting there.

I0hIOHq.jpg

2 are in a different room charging but yeah, 5

i get e x t r e m e l y paranoid about not having my phone charged or accidently forgetting a single one at home so I carry 5 in case I forget to charge some esp since i play the battery guzzling pokemon go

also tms have figured this out and im basically a power outlet
Thank good we have one for our iPad in the pharmacy or my phone would be dead half the time~lol!

We have a patient who has literally left her credit card at the pharmacy AT LEAST 5 times that I can think of....and she doesn’t have kids! She’s just a space cadet. She left it on Friday and we’ve called her twice. It’s still sitting there.
I guess people can be careless with their valuables. I will try my best to be alert if a guest leaves something behind and let me know ASAP.

Dang, she trusts you guys way too much. I can't find my CC and I'm about to have a heart attack!

TTOG: Why did you call Target 10 minutes before closing and tell the person answering the phones that you have questions about how to use Crest Whitestrips? What makes you think that I would have the usage directions available to me?

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a prank phone call because when I interrupted him mid-question (because, 10 minutes) and said I didn't have that information he said "You don't know? Okay." and hung up rather than try to keep me on the line.

TToG

So you come to the store to do shopping with your phone at 1%? Ok, stupid, but ok. Even more stupid is coming to electronics and asking if

1. I can unlock the plastic case around the chargers on the iphones to charge your phone (no)

2. If I had a charger at the boat you can use (no, if you had android youd be in luck)

3. If you could OPEN a new charger "just for a second" (hahaha n o)

And then you walk away like "oh well I guess I'll just have to find out what my daughter wants with 1% left" :cccc with that tone

Bitch it aint my fault you aint prepared dont try and make me feel like its my fault bye felicia
We have a phone charging bank at both entrances in my store.

Couldn’t tell ya. But it’s super helpful for when guests phones die, you just put it in, plug it in, and then you set a PIN and come back later and get it. It looks almost hue like this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHeo_bGW0AEMh4L.jpg
..huh thats... actually kinda neat

a lil offput that one in particular is in market tho electronics seems like the place to have it (encourage them to buy power banks n all or smth)

a lil offput that one in particular is in market tho electronics seems like the place to have it (encourage them to buy power banks n all or smth)
Yeah i just found that randomly on google. We have ours near the front for people who’s phones die trying to use carthweel or trying to find email reciept etc

I don't like the idea of a bank simply because of the sketch people with no place to charge their phone and just want free WiFi.

Ie: it would make the loitering worse than it is

Last edited:

There's always what seems like a thousand things on Cartwheel in Market. Since Cartwheel is an incentive to buy more, putting a charger where you can really encourage impulse buying seems logical.

I don't like the idea of a bank simply because of the sketch people with no place to charge their phone and just want free WiFi.

Ie: it would make the loitering worse than it is
I could understand this, but my store is in a pretty upscale area and we’ve never had any issues with loitering or anything.

Couldn’t tell ya. But it’s super helpful for when guests phones die, you just put it in, plug it in, and then you set a PIN and come back later and get it. It looks almost hue like this:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHeo_bGW0AEMh4L.jpg
Ooooh I very much like that. Although it does make scanning for Cartwheel a little more difficult LOL since it looks like you connect and essentially lock your phone up in the cabinet while you shop.

Ooooh I very much like that. Although it does make scanning for Cartwheel a little more difficult LOL since it looks like you connect and essentially lock your phone up in the cabinet while you shop.
Yeah, however I think the main use (what I’ve had multiple people ask me about in Electronics) is because rhey’re phone died right before checkout and they had a coupon/giftcard on their phone.. I once had a guest come back and ask to buy a car charger so she could leave her cart at the desk and go out and charge her phone to get the giftcard.. I told her about the charging station and she was so relieved lol

Charging stations would be brilliant! I usually have my charger on me or at GS so will offer it to the nice guests just trying to use cartwheel after their phone died.
I’ve noticed a number of bars adding these charging stations as well. It’s basically like the new ATM I have yet to ever see someone use the ATM at my store, so this would be awesome to put in its place!!! Gotta keep up Spot!

To that one guest: I am sorry that your check wasn't going through, but I have no control over the fact that your check wasn't accepted. If you had an issue spending so much money without being able to withdraw more from the bank, maybe you shouldn't have spent $340 on one purchase.

Wow, you really had a hell of a night. Passing virtual drinks of choice ;)

you literally work 10 minutes away from me why can't my store have that
hahaha i wonder if it’ related to the fact that my store is a test store? because we got branch before everyone else as well

I was at 1375 a few weeks ago doing support help, and they have two of those on each floor. Pretty slick machines.

TTOG: Sorry I couldn’t ring you out (with your rx,) but the powers that be decided in their ultimate wisdom NOT to allow us to open cases, spider wraps, etc.

TTOG: Sorry I couldn’t ring you out (with your rx,) but the powers that be decided in their ultimate wisdom NOT to allow us to open cases, spider wraps, etc.

no alpha keys or magnets at pharmacy? that's dumb, because some stores put plan b in alpha cases.

no alpha keys or magnets at pharmacy? that's dumb, because some stores put plan b in alpha cases.
Nope, they took them all away from us the day we became CVS. The only “Target” equipment we still have are registers/hand scanners (and we can’t even get those fixed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back