To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my favorite thing. A guest comes out from the womens deodorant, body wash, and razors and saw this and just started laughing. She looked at me and said "Those mugs say oh shit" and started laughing as she walked to the registers.
I asked my TM in B if he did it or saw it and he said "what? It wasn't like that a second ago." And started laughing too and he rearranged them.
That guests reaction was by far the best I could expect. No complaints, just laughter .

Attachments

• 20180615_225947.jpg
    20180615_225947.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 71
TTOG: No, you crank, I know exactly how to do a Shipt order, you however have no clue what you're doing. Do *not* snap at me. I explained that I had done everything I was supposed to and you still demanded that I call "Someone who knows how to do *Shift*." as you called it. On top of that, you were rude and impatient. If you actually knew what you were doing, everything would have gone a lot smoother.

This was my favorite thing. A guest comes out from the womens deodorant, body wash, and razors and saw this and just started laughing. She looked at me and said "Those mugs say oh shit" and started laughing as she walked to the registers.
I asked my TM in B if he did it or saw it and he said "what? It wasn't like that a second ago." And started laughing too and he rearranged them.
That guests reaction was by far the best I could expect. No complaints, just laughter .
Seeing how the top shelf spells out "IHOP", maybe someone was expressing his opinion of the IHOB stunt they just did. Or maybe not.

TTOG: No, you crank, I know exactly how to do a Shipt order, you however have no clue what you're doing. Do *not* snap at me. I explained that I had done everything I was supposed to and you still demanded that I call "Someone who knows how to do *Shift*." as you called it. On top of that, you were rude and impatient. If you actually knew what you were doing, everything would have gone a lot smoother.

Which has me wondering, since I haven't worked in a few days and haven't seen a shipt shopper in my store yet.... what DO we have to do that's different from any other guest?

Which has me wondering, since I haven't worked in a few days and haven't seen a shipt shopper in my store yet.... what DO we have to do that's different from any other guest?

It's a tax exempt sale and you need to type in the Shipt shopper's name and employee number. Follow the prompts for a tax exempt sale. There is a key for Shipt.

TTOG: If you wanted to ask me where shoes were, perhaps shouting "SHOES!!!" through the cut through at me when I'm at the other end of the aisle wasn't the best way to do that, because (1) how would I know you were talking to me? and (2) I could barely hear you over the sound of the three-tier I was pushing. Hopefully the hardliner you stopped to harass because I "ignored you" told you where the SHOES!!! were.

TTOG: You are the worst. Target is not a daycare with free toys. Standing on the main track for an hour while talking to your wife while your kids played with all the toys whilst running around is unacceptable. Did you think it was cute while they continuously filled your cart with random toys? Cool. Did you buy any of it? No. I hope you stub your toe on a desk everyday for the rest of your life.

TTOG: You picked thru & opened every. single. pizza box asking "So which one is the freshest?" in your whiny voice.
I told you they all came out within minutes of each other but you didn't take a single one so I ended up tossing about six pizzas.
You then walked down to the drink cooler to grab a drink & then had the gall to ask when the next pizzas would be out.
I wanted to say "For you? A f**kin' hour" instead I lied just a bit & said 10 minutes.
You sighed & said "Oh, that's too long...."
Well, maybe you shouldn't have wasted about half my hot case food.
Idiot.

TTOG: I misjudged you and I'm sorry. You look like you are 16 and your father asked for help in finding work pants for your brand new job. While I was talking with him, I saw that you were holding the legs of a pair of trousers still on the rack and they pulled off the hanger. 16 year old kid, I knew I was going to be picking that up off the floor. And I was wrong, you rehung them. Sloppy but hey, you did your best and you managed to get the barcode in the front. That last bit, that attention to detail will take you far in life. Good luck with the job.

It's a tax exempt sale and you need to type in the Shipt shopper's name and employee number. Follow the prompts for a tax exempt sale. There is a key for Shipt.
And actually, Shipt now has a barcode that the cashier can scan, like Target Wallet, so there's no need to do the tax exempt option. You can just scan their barcode and the tax comes off immediately.

And actually, Shipt now has a barcode that the cashier can scan, like Target Wallet, so there's no need to do the tax exempt option. You can just scan their barcode and the tax comes off immediately.

I've read about that in the Shipt paperwork, but none of the Shipt folks have had that yet.

I've read about that in the Shipt paperwork, but none of the Shipt folks have had that yet.
Here, when it started, the barcodes weren't working, so we went to manually entering. After it was working, the Shipt shoppers didn't want to use the barcodes. We had to convince them it works. They should have barcodes by now.

Here, when it started, the barcodes weren't working, so we went to manually entering. After it was working, the Shipt shoppers didn't want to use the barcodes. We had to convince them it works. They should have barcodes by now.
Why can’t they go full on target wallet and also pay? That would be ideal

TTOG: You came into my store dressed in your expensive clothes and tried to bully my team into giving you a full refund on your opened air mattress. I don't care that you "just opened this last night". I don't care that you bought it from another Target that didn't inform you of this policy. I don't care that you don't want to have to drive hours back to that other Target to have them fix it since it was their mistake (supposedly. I'm sure they told you and you just refused to believe it). I don't care that you just stopped in on your lunch break and wanted to deal with this quickly.

I hate people like you because you're all the same. You really expect me to believe that there's a defect with the air mattress and instead of getting another one you just don't want the air mattress anymore? Don't you still need an air mattress? Oh right you don't because you used it for the 1 night you needed and then decided you wanted your money back. Sorry (not sorry) we're not a rental service. Either take the exchange or go sell it on ebay. Either way you need to make up your mind before I do it for you. I've got a packed store and other guests that need my attention.

No, I don't know what time X other store closes. No, they aren't technically our neighbor. They're a quarter mile down the street and in a different shopping center. No, I don't give a rats ass what you think. And NO I am not going to "look it up" for you when you already have your phone in your hand and I'm trying to take care of an actual paying guest.

Quarter mile? He could have walked there and look at the sign posted on the door in 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back