To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was us and the iPad Mini's. This following scenario happened MANY times with our electronic TM's.

Guest on Phone: "Hi, could you hold an iPad Mini for me, please?"
TM: "We're actually out of iPad Mini's and have been for days." (It's Christmas weekend).
Guest: "Are you sure?"
TM: "Very sure, unfortunately."
Guest: "Well, can you check the back?"
TM: (sighs) "Ok, one moment please."
(Covers phone, whistles nonchalantly, and then picks up the phone again.)
TM: "I'm sorry, we are all out there too."
Guest: (sounds like you just told them Santa wasn't real) "Ok....I guess...are you SURE?!?!"

Yeah, it's been a fun weekend!

It's quite sad, I didn't even think of such scenario..

"What do you mean I can't buy a iPod 5 minutes before closing, the day before Christmas? I want a manager"

"Can you check the back room?"

"Can you check again?"

We've all had that one Guest... No matter how many times you tell them, you're out of stock, they think that Maybe, there's some secret stash in the back.

Anyone that is waiting til the day before christmas is just an idiot. Its like they woke up and were like "oh hey its christmas tommorow, I had NO IDEA, better get to shopping" . Ya you only had a whole month basically between black friday and xmas, I guess peoples schedules are so tight that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do shopping in a MONTH period of time

That was us and the iPad Mini's. This following scenario happened MANY times with our electronic TM's.

Guest on Phone: "Hi, could you hold an iPad Mini for me, please?"
TM: "We're actually out of iPad Mini's and have been for days." (It's Christmas weekend).
Guest: "Are you sure?"
TM: "Very sure, unfortunately."
Guest: "Well, can you check the back?"
TM: (sighs) "Ok, one moment please."
(Covers phone, whistles nonchalantly, and then picks up the phone again.)
TM: "I'm sorry, we are all out there too."
Guest: (sounds like you just told them Santa wasn't real) "Ok....I guess...are you SURE?!?!"

Yeah, it's been a fun weekend!

lol, I got those calls all the time just on the occasional times I would be helping electronics either in person or on the phone. We would have zero on hands and no locations in backroom. Its the people that get upset that piss me off. Its like well if you wanted one so damn bad why didnt you buy it in the whole month of xmas shopping time you had between black friday and xmas eve, its not my fault you are totally inept and incapable of doing the most basic thing.

To that One Guest,
I'm a market recovery team member, and one closing shift I had a guest come up to me and ask " where the minus sause is?" With a puzzled look on my face, I asked him to describe what minus sause is, and well, it turned out to be mayoinnaise. As the guest walked away, I told my fellow market team member, " yeah, its over near the plus sause." People are funny

To those two guests:

1.) No I do not know how long your son's shoe laces should be. I am a young adult. Not even out of my twenties and with a face that could be mistaken for a 16 year old. Does it LOOK like I'd have any children to possibly know how long a little boy's shoe laces should be?

2.) Thank you SO much you self entitled, arrogant b*tch for trying on 9 pairs of the same sneakers. Different colors, same size, same style. Thank you for smiling sweetly back at me after I gave you a courteous smile as you were struggling to get your gigantic feet into the shoes, and then waiting until I was off in one of the aisles to high tail it out of there leaving me 9 boxes of stacked shoes near the try-on bench. Thank you even more for doing this in front of your two late teenaged daughters. I'm sure they will grow up with wonderful manners!

To the guest who wanted to help me find a movie that she didn't know the title of: really? you're going to get mad at me because I can't find the "dvd with multiple british films" when you don't even know the title of any of the films?

"What do you mean you can't hold the TV for me?"
"Ma'am, we haven't had a truck since the 23rd. We do not have that TV in stock at this time?"
"I live an hour away, can't you hold one for me?"
"No ma'am, we do not have any at this location. I cannot hold one for you."
"Are you sure you can't make an exception just for me?"
"Ma'am, I cannot hold an item for you when I do not physically have that item at all. It is a physical impossibility."
"Well f*** you then, you're being ridiculous."

Siiigh

"What do you mean you can't hold the TV for me?"
"Ma'am, we haven't had a truck since the 23rd. We do not have that TV in stock at this time?"
"I live an hour away, can't you hold one for me?"
"No ma'am, we do not have any at this location. I cannot hold one for you."
"Are you sure you can't make an exception just for me?"
"Ma'am, I cannot hold an item for you when I do not physically have that item at all. It is a physical impossibility."
"Well f*** you then, you're being ridiculous."

Siiigh

"Can you hold one for me when it gets in?"
"Can you call me when one gets in?"

To the guest who wanted to help me find a movie that she didn't know the title of: really? you're going to get mad at me because I can't find the "dvd with multiple british films" when you don't even know the title of any of the films?

Was it the "Best of The British?" That went d-code a while ago.

I'd like to throw out some recognition to the a$$ that is a regular (although I still have yet to identify him) the code brown's I've been receiving this past year. He assaults my friggin' men's room stalls. He lays down a layer of 5 or so on the TP then blasts to Uranis or something because it's...... well let's just say it's unserviceable. He gets it all over the walls, the seat, everything. Why does he even put paper down? He must be a standing pooper? Just a guess... I slap and out of service tag on the door every time he comes. I'm not paid enough to clean that crap up. He comes every other day I swear.

To the guest who called yesterday: the bottom of your bag of dog food that you just bought broke open, so you need to exchange it for a new one?! Are you serious? Yes, I want as much dog food back as you can put in the bag...you're going to have to clean it up and put it in something anyway...why not use that handy bag? And seriously....why not just put it back in the bag and use it upside down. Here's a hint....your dog licks its butt...it isn't going to care if the food hit the ground before it ate it.

To that one guest who returned those vitamin c pills...you bought them because you needed something to suck on and they taste terrible, so you need to return them? Who in the world sucks on pills not meant to be sucked on??? Oy.

To the guest who called yesterday: the bottom of your bag of dog food that you just bought broke open, so you need to exchange it for a new one?! Are you serious? Yes, I want as much dog food back as you can put in the bag...you're going to have to clean it up and put it in something anyway...why not use that handy bag? And seriously....why not just put it back in the bag and use it upside down. Here's a hint....your dog licks its butt...it isn't going to care if the food hit the ground before it ate it.

To that one guest who returned those vitamin c pills...you bought them because you needed something to suck on and they taste terrible, so you need to return them? Who in the world sucks on pills not meant to be sucked on??? Oy.

Too weird....

Here's a hint....your dog licks its butt...it isn't going to care if the food hit the ground before it ate it.
Considering where dog tongues & noses spend most of their time, they're not gonna care about kibble hitting the ground. Heck, they'll clean it UP for you!

To all guests at my store: we are out of all kids' thermals and absolutely all snow pants for anyone. No, there are no more in the back. No, we will not get more in. And no matter how many times you ask, and then ask if I am sure, my answer will not change.

I swear it's like people think I'm lying to them or I'm just being mean and hiding product from them.

To all guests at my store: we are out of all kids' thermals and absolutely all snow pants for anyone. No, there are no more in the back. No, we will not get more in. And no matter how many times you ask, and then ask if I am sure, my answer will not change.

I swear it's like people think I'm lying to them or I'm just being mean and hiding product from them.

Yea, why didn't they buy them in August when we first got them in?

Target is the loser when they stick to strict seasonal guidelines.

Spot, allow the stores to keep 1 rack of jackets and a endcap of thermals in every dept for a couple months longer, and let us decide when its time to clearance them. Winter & snow has just came to my state, and we are turning guests away because they didn't think ahead when it was 110 outside...

To that guest who made a Code Brown in domestics yesterday: You are a disgusting excuse for a human being. I hope your next houseguest does the same thing twentyfold on your kitchen floor, you sick ****.

I have lots of snow bibs for both boys and girls. Now that our local ski area just opened for season I hope to sell a few of them before the PA girls have to mark them down.

I have lots of snow bibs for both boys and girls. Now that our local ski area just opened for season I hope to sell a few of them before the PA girls have to mark them down.

Go for it! I sold all sleds with 2 inches of snow that melted quickly...

Target is the loser when they stick to strict seasonal guidelines.

Spot, allow the stores to keep 1 rack of jackets and a endcap of thermals in every dept for a couple months longer, and let us decide when its time to clearance them. Winter & snow has just came to my state, and we are turning guests away because they didn't think ahead when it was 110 outside...

Agreed I think it is too early for the swimwear. While I have sold a few mens trunks from the back, as several guys from out of town forgot to pack them and would to enjoy the indoor hotel pool. I also think that someone bought a toddler girl's swimsuit on Friday. I think they should ease into that.

To that one guest,

Arguing is not going to change the return policy. In fact, the more you argue, the less likely we are to bend policy to accommodate you.

*sigh*
It's frustrating how much I get this. I had a guest just the other day try to return an $80 Merona Winter Coat he bought twelve months with cash and lost his receipt. He demanded a return because it "didn't fit right." He proceeded to yell at me and my LOD when we told him we can't return anything past our 90 day period...
:fool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back