To that one guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you call me when one gets in?"
Along the same lines "Why don't you call when you fill a prescription for someone?" Ummm...maybe because we do upwards of 200 of them a day and we don't have time to call each and every one of you?

And honestly people, how friggin hard is it to grasp the concept of "automatic refill"? It fills the SAME DAY EVERY MONTH (give or take a day, depending on how many days are in the month, except Feb-Mar, of course). If it's a 30-day supply and it filled on the 1st of LAST month, it will fill again the 1st of THIS month!!!!!

*sigh*
It's frustrating how much I get this. I had a guest just the other day try to return an $80 Merona Winter Coat he bought twelve months with cash and lost his receipt. He demanded a return because it "didn't fit right." He proceeded to yell at me and my LOD when we told him we can't return anything past our 90 day period...
:fool:
Ummm....why didn't you try it on when you bought it 12 months ago???

To that one guest....I really hope you aren't back in the next day or two. I didn't know we were doing 90% on Christmas crap starting tomorrow and thought 70% was as low as it goes. You're not going to be happy with me when/if you discover that we are doing a final markdown.

Ummm....why didn't you try it on when you bought it 12 months ago???

Yeah, I had the same question. I'm not sure what that man's deal was. He had that "creepy" vibe about him. I seem to get a lot of these kind at my store...

He probably did! ... but that was before he discovered the snack aisle.

LOL. He did have a bit of a beer gut. He was probably drunk when he bought it without trying it on first. :laugh4:

No, we can't take your prescription back because "your daughter picked up the wrong medication and you don't need it". If you have an issue with what medication was filled, pick it up yourself instead of sending your 17 year old daughter all the time!!! Or, at the very least, tell her which medicine she's supposed to be picking up!

Btw, this wasn't an automatic-refill, this was one that the guest called in HERSELF! AND, it's not the first time she's done this :angry:

To that one guest who tried to return a phone card that he had already used: I'm sorry but no amount of yelling or cursing is going to make my computer change it's mind and miraculously allow it to go through. Did you not see the statement " this card cannot be returned" written in plain english on the card? Throwing the paper on which I wrote the number for guest relations back in my face is not gonna help your cause buddy.

One more (it was a bad weekend at the old service desk!):

To that one guest who tried to return an open video game because "that's how it was given to me" - yeah right. Snatching it out of my hands in a fit of rage and whipping around a cart full of groceries so fast you run over your own child is going to look really good on video when Child Protective Services gets their copy. Smile for the camera!

To the mom who sets her toddler on the edge of my food counter: For some reason your kid is tired of sitting in the cart & wants you to carry them everywhere so I can understand your arms are tired but don't park your kid's butt on a surface that I set FOOD on! I'm tired of having to sanitize every time some mom parks a baby butt on my counter!
To the mom of the 3 kids eating lunch in Target Cafe: your kids were coughing non-stop & 2 sounded like poster kids for pertusis yet they never ONCE covered their mouths. I emptied a bottle of sanitizer cleaning all the tables around your area after you left.

To that one guest who tried to return a phone card that he had already used: I'm sorry but no amount of yelling or cursing is going to make my computer change it's mind and miraculously allow it to go through. Did you not see the statement " this card cannot be returned" written in plain english on the card? Throwing the paper on which I wrote the number for guest relations back in my face is not gonna help your cause buddy.

I had this the other day. A middle-aged man tried to return a phone card that had been scratched off and we (My LOD and I) told him we couldn't return it. He kept swearing and saying how badly we "ran our company." Oh, and he did all this with his two children right beside him. Great parenting.

To that one Guest that almost ran me down, with a electric cart checking out yesterday.

I really hope, the time saved, was worth almost running down someone.

Additionally, I loved the part, where your Gift Card wouldn't scan. So, until a GSTL could come over, you decided to sit there and hold up the long for everyone. I myself would have gone to the back of the line, instead of holding everything up for the 4 people behind me, however, I don't really think you have a sense of courtesy.

To that one Guest that almost ran me down, with a electric cart checking out yesterday.

I really hope, the time saved, was worth almost running down someone.

Additionally, I loved the part, where your Gift Card wouldn't scan. So, until a GSTL could come over, you decided to sit there and hold up the long for everyone. I myself would have gone to the back of the line, instead of holding everything up for the 4 people behind me, however, I don't really think you have a sense of courtesy.

I have been knocked flat on my back and run into twice by those damn things. Guests should have to pass a driving course before they can use one!

To that one guest who thought she'd lecture me for 10 minutes on our color selection (pink and black) of girls leotards because I "should be calling all the schools around the area to see what colors they are using and selling those colors" ....

Yeahhh, I'll get right on that.

To that one guest who thought she'd lecture me for 10 minutes on our color selection (pink and black) of girls leotards because I "should be calling all the schools around the area to see what colors they are using and selling those colors" ....

Yeahhh, I'll get right on that.

Sometimes I think the guests think we tms have more say in things than we actually do.

to the guest that got mad at me because i was on lunch and couldnt help her, go f*ck yourself, your two feet away from another team member who is on the clock

I'm sorry....I didn't shouldn't have laughed....you were looking at our assortment of Target gift cards, and I thought you were kidding when you asked where the Walmart ones were....

I had a guest ask if we had gift cards for other stores.
When I told her about the Red Lobster etc, she said no she wanted Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond.
Really, we're going to sell cards for competitors stores?

Telling me that you just came from the doctor's office and that I should wash my hands after handling your return while you coughed in my face is not enough. Do you realize that flu is in epidemic territory now? GO.HOME.NOW.

Seriously, I wanted to gargle with PERdiem.

Last edited by a moderator:
To that one guest...no...we don't accept Walmart gift cards...seriously...what is with you people? First the guest yesterday wanting to know if we sell them and today they want to know if we accept them? Just go away.

To that one guest...no...we don't accept Walmart gift cards...seriously...what is with you people? First the guest yesterday wanting to know if we sell them and today they want to know if we accept them? Just go away.

Reminds me of a guest comment that someone posted a while back:

Target should carry the Great Value brand like Walmart does to be more competitive

Telling me that you just came from the doctor's office and that I should wash my hands after handling your return while you coughed in my face is not enough. Do you realize that flu is in epidemic territory now? GO.HOME.NOW.

Seriously, I wanted to gargle with PERdiem.

Welcome to life in the pharmacy :girl_sigh:

To the "watch out" guest (it seriously says that on her profile): nice try. I was the one who waited on you last night and told you it might be a couple days before we got a response on your refill request....I most certainly did NOT say "it would be done first thing" because we have no control over YOUR doctor's office. I also did NOT tell you we could "give you a 3-day supply to hold you over until we got a response", considering your ENTIRE script is only for 5 days and we only give those on maintenance meds. Next time, you might want to make a note of the NAME of the person to whom you've spoken before you try to feed a line of BS to the SAME person!

THEN, after throwing a major hissy fit over all of this (for medicine for a COLD SORE), she never came and picked it up :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back