To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one team member again the one with the laugh, why the fuck are you so slow doing a "VIBE WALK" 20 FUCKING MINUTES ARE YOU FOR REAL! A turtle with no back legs moves faster then that, i mean its not like i was helping out the presentation team. Its fucking annoying when im working the opposite of you just for that reason alone. :angry:

Last edited:
to that one AP....you finally decide to "do" your job and irritate the hell out of me and potentially scared off a big spending guest. Here is the scenario:
right after I do my initial check of the fitting room, including guest carts
phone rings and it's the AP doofus: "you know that cart you just checked? can you please tell me when the guest leaves?"
(cart is FULL of clothes....but neatly full)
me: "of course"
after the first switch around, APD calls back:" Did she take the same amount in as she brought out?" (first thought in my head...doofus if you are watching in the camera you can see she did) what I really said is: "of course"
then just because he wasn't irritating me enough, a half hour into it he sent our AP-ETL who happened to be the LOD to check it out.
AP-ETL: is this the cart?
me: yes and no there have been no tag switching (there is a reason I have the guests give me the items versus just hanging them on the rack)
when the guest left the fitting room after an hour and trying on about 60 items....and no tag switches and the same items that went in and came out...I made a point of calling AP doofus over the walkie: "Guest is leaving and there was no funny business."

Thankfully the guest didn't hear any of this and ended up spending a couple of hundred bucks (believe me I shortened the conversations)

^That's shitty. I have an AP who doesn't trust me to do my job (when I'm in there, that is), either. We always take the clothes back in my store. Never any hanging on the rack. Most of the stuff I find that's been messed with is stuff guest services didn't realize was incorrect. People have been "returning" things we don't sell with target tags on em.

Speaking of which, to the guest services people, look at the tags! You don't even have to check the dpci inside the item most of the time. It's usually obvious... Like, clearly a striped blazer isn't a floral anorak jacket!

To all the team members who have been so great to me the last few days...thank you :) Haven't been feeling well lately, and you've helped distract me from it.

^That's shitty. I have an AP who doesn't trust me to do my job (when I'm in there, that is), either. We always take the clothes back in my store. Never any hanging on the rack. Most of the stuff I find that's been messed with is stuff guest services didn't realize was incorrect. People have been "returning" things we don't sell with target tags on em.

Speaking of which, to the guest services people, look at the tags! You don't even have to check the dpci inside the item most of the time. It's usually obvious... Like, clearly a striped blazer isn't a floral anorak jacket!

It is widely known in our store that I am the only one in the store that consistently does the job properly. I think this AP has been reprimanded for not doing the job so he was trying to make a situation out of nothing.

To that one TL: Every time I hear your voice on the walkie, it makes me want to strangle someone. That is all.

I have 2 ETL's and a gstl that I want to do this to....it's worse when they work together....then my ears bleed.

We have a GSTL that's always so loud... like a h.s. cheerleader during a pep rally loud every time someone gets a redcard. And, we have a mean GSTL who constantly goes on and on about responses to backup as if we can respond while she's speaking. I push my walkie button in every once in a while when they're talking.

To that one TL: Every time I hear your voice on the walkie, it makes me want to strangle someone. That is all.

I have 2 ETL's and a gstl that I want to do this to....it's worse when they work together....then my ears bleed.

I have one in the backroom with me that starts talking on the walkie as soon as I walk in the door until the moment he leaves....to the point that I shut off the radio from time to time just for some peace and quiet, and to get some actual work done.....

our GSTL screams over the walkie about red cards all day, i literally have to turn my walkie down because she is SO LOUD. and it's not even short spiels, she goes on and on.
"so-and-so just helped another guest save 5% everyday by signing them up for a target red card! keep it up team! this is number __ and we need to get to __ by closing tonight! thanks sales floor again for helping guests save 5% every day! *insert some generic motivational spiel here*"
literally i think she would be a much better kindergarten teacher than a GSTL.

turns out there is an ETL that spiels really, really loudly over the walkie....she is new and for some reason she is a second hardlines ETL we will have for 4th quarter....I also suspect we shall kill her spirit soon.

to MY new ETL (GE/SL)....I do hope you last. It is extremely hard to last in a position that covers 2 huge areas and you are the only one (see above) but 2 days in and you were already trying to make men's look better. Much better approach than the last ETL. Thank you for not fussing when I called you over to introduce the team member's. I hate having new management and not ever really meeting them and I know the other TM's feel the same way. I also tried helping by telling you which areas they normally cover. Hope I didn't come off as a busy body.

To that one ETL, i think if we were all in a dark ally with you, i literally think we would all jump you, no body likes you or respects you. You give us crap, your attitude is so negative towards us, you ask so much out of us, and when we need help with something as little as asking a simple question where something is, you get mouthy with us? my last week there, i cant wait til i never have to see your face again.

Positive Feedback In-bound

To that one GSA: You're very epic and very helpful and have made my first month learning the ropes easier :) Thanks for the the fast change requests and for showing me how to do things on the registers :D

To that one GSTL: You're very sweet and have also helped me alot. I know your job isn't easy but I'm glad you work very hard...Kudos to you

To that one LOD/Backroom TL: I might have just met you but you're a awesome dude! Thank you very much for the morale and confidence boost :) I always enjoy hearing I'm doing good and fitting in well

To all the other TM's in my store: Thank you so much for answering my questions about everything and when your lane was empty putting my guest's items in their carts after being bagged :D

To that one Cart Attendant: Thanks for emptying my hangers box when its just about full and always kindly offering carryout assistance to the guests :)

Such a Targetiffic team to work with

Last edited:
Guest Services: LOD. Go to three please.
ETL: I'm on three.
Guest Services: I have a guest up here who wants to price match with the website newegg that they have pulled up on their phone for an ipad
ETL: Yeah that sounds ok, I'll come up to help out.
*ETL goes to Guest Services, has Guest Services repeat the whole schpiel again*
ETL: We price match with best buy, target.com amazon, walmart, and local print ads. Can I see your phone for this website you have pulled up?
*Guest hands over phone* [insert loud sigh here]
ETL: What's a newegg?
Me (standing at front doors adjacent to Guest Services): Target does not price match with newegg.
ETL: Well, I'm going to go ahead and do it (taking a 45% discount).
*ETL Starts Price Match Process*
*ETL can't figure out how to discount on POS*
*ETL asks me to do it*

Internal screaming commences.

To new electronics TM #1: I do not thoroughly enjoy having to finish your CAFs, take your trash and backstock to the backroom, being told that there's "not that much reshop" and discover 1 - 3 carts hidden by the backwalls or in the aisles, most of which I have to re-sort because you didn't take the time to make an other worlds cart, all while the closing LOD is breathing down my neck about the zone.

To new electronics TM #2: Thanks. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Not only are you the opposite of TM #1, you actually communicate with me accurately.

To the ETL that seems to all of a sudden have it in for me: What is your problem? I hope you're pleased with yourself seeing that I'm now on corrective action for zoning as we go into October, November, and December. No one else has a problem with my zone except you. Everyone else knows that seasonal is never going to look good at the tail-end of BTS. Did it ever occur to you that the reason that stuff is on the floor or endcaps could be because guests messed it up after I came through? At least I can take solace in that fact that I graduated from a better school that you did, work a full-time job in a field of my degree in addition to part-time at Target, and make more money than you. Suck on that.

To that one opening team member who tells me and the ETLs that the reshop is completely done.
You idiot! You just grab the overflowing carts of reshop and leave them scattered on the salesfloor.
You make me look bad when I bring back four overflowing carts back to guest service.

Guest Services: I have a guest up here who wants to price match with the website newegg that they have pulled up on their phone for an ipad
ETL: We price match with best buy, target.com amazon, walmart, and local print ads. Can I see your phone for this website you have pulled up?
Me (standing at front doors adjacent to Guest Services): Target does not price match with newegg.
*ETL asks me to do it*

How about if a guest just goes to eBay or QuiBids and finds an iPad selling for $5.

*ETL asks me to do it*

How about if a guest just goes to eBay or QuiBids and finds an iPad selling for $5.

Penny auction sites are a scam.

To the chorus of female ETLs who holler and whoop over the walkies every time a redcard is announced... shut up. Just SHUT UP. It's obnoxious and unprofessional and, on top of that, it hinders communication when three of your do it consecutively for the same redcard. When I'm the operator, I periodically have to leave a call for an addition 10-30 seconds before I can even call it over the walkie!

To that one ETL: Stop taking over the fitting room for a "pep talk" every time you close. I don't know if you go to every department to do this, but you need to stop hindering guest service in the fitting rooms. After the last time you did this, I found several tags in one of the rooms on a 30-minute check, and I suspect it happened while you were blocking up my work area with your attempts to make TMs like you enough to not want to throttle you!

I want to vent about a certain TL whose screw up ruined our entire day. However, the situation is too unique to describe without worrying about someone from my store being able to determine my identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back