To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM, thank you for finally putting in your two weeks. You have been complaining about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Target related for the two years I have been working there. You say you back up to the lanes all the time and yet there have been plenty of shifts where you haven't rung up a single person. Your vibbing with a guest is "it's in W12" and if they come back to you because they can't find it, you sound like a 5 year old before you show them. Also it would be great if you could PULL UP your pants so your a** crack isn't showing all the time. It's not that hard to wear a belt I promise. and finally STOP hitting on every straight female TM, especially the brand new TMs that you have only met once!!! :angry:

To that STL, I said nice things about you once, but no more. You're being too damn nitpicky considering there's two people on the floor in SL and there are 10 z-racks and 8 carts in the backroom. Sure, I'll refold the clearance jeans and rearrange them, just don't complain that everything else looks like absolute hell. And sure, while I'm fitting room attendant, I'll run the z-rack in and out of the backroom to put the overflow on it so the guests don't have to witness one z-rack in/near the FR. I usually don't take them to the back until they're full, but I guess this half-full one can go to the back and when I inevitably need the other half of it, I'll bring it back, fill it, and take it to the BR.

Even though I'm not really supposed to be leaving the fitting room.

To my boss at my main job:

When you order something past the shipping cutoff time, telling them to ship it via Next Day Air isn't going to magically make it appear at the jobsite tomorrow. No, I'm not going to call them and try to get the o/n charge rescinded. Their website clearly states "All order received past 6pm Eastern will be shipped on the following business day"

to that one new team member...you rock!! first night by yourself on the floor and you not only work out a huge cart of reshop, you did a near perfect zone in infants, active/sleepwear and intimates AND we had the most disgusting guests tonight

to that one new team member...you rock!! first night by yourself on the floor and you not only work out a huge cart of reshop, you did a near perfect zone in infants, active/sleepwear and intimates AND we had the most disgusting guests tonight

Sounds like you finally got a good one!

To that one ETL. I really want to believe you. "If you need to take some time off or move to another workcenter, we'll work it out. Or if you need someone to help with the heavier pulls. Your health comes first." That's very sweet. Very sweet, and very empty. You don't even have anyone to close on the two days of the week I have off. When the CAFs are 3 hours long on the weekends, you don't have anyone to come back for 15 minutes to help pull them. The people who are trained in the backroom (which is..... well, just the team leads, I think), need to stay on the sales floor.

To that one ETL. I really want to believe you. "If you need to take some time off or move to another workcenter, we'll work it out. Or if you need someone to help with the heavier pulls. Your health comes first." That's very sweet. Very sweet, and very empty. You don't even have anyone to close on the two days of the week I have off. When the CAFs are 3 hours long on the weekends, you don't have anyone to come back for 15 minutes to help pull them. The people who are trained in the backroom (which is..... well, just the team leads, I think), need to stay on the sales floor.

Funny, we've been hearing that alot lately about not being afraid to ask for help.....it's not that we are afraid to ask for help, we just know how much help we are going to get (namely - zero).....even when we are buried in the pulls all we get is "We need to come clean", but no extra hands or suggestions on how to deal with it.....

Funny, we've been hearing that alot lately about not being afraid to ask for help.....it's not that we are afraid to ask for help, we just know how much help we are going to get (namely - zero).....even when we are buried in the pulls all we get is "We need to come clean", but no extra hands or suggestions on how to deal with it.....

We had an ETL who used to send us people who had never touched a PDA any time we ever asked for help. "Well, just teach him to pull." Yeah when I'm by myself, the CAF pulls are 2 hours and I only have 1 hour to pull it is the best time to slow down and train. On the plus side, I could just toss most of the stuff on the floor, make him organize it in the carts, and greatly increase my pull speed.

don't want to jinx it but we might actually have 3 good ones....I will know more after I get the other two at the fitting room. Wouldn't put the one from last night on a fitting room for an entire shift but she did fine for coverage,

don't want to jinx it but we might actually have 3 good ones....I will know more after I get the other two at the fitting room. Wouldn't put the one from last night on a fitting room for an entire shift but she did fine for coverage,

Got to train 2 tonight (for a total of 5 new softlines team members)....one was dumber than a box of rocks and the other rocked the fitting room. Can't wait to see what they will do on the floor.

To the lead we had tonight...dunno if you noticed, since your head is so far up your own ass, you can't see if anyone else is maybe having troubles, but I've been majorly sick for the past two weeks...like to the point of wearing a face mask, so I can keep working without getting anyone else sick...and I don't appreciate being told to zone all of upstairs hardlines by myself, and then nagged about not having time for breaks when I try to clock out. I'm lucky we're required to clock out and not do any work during lunch, otherwise I would've missed that, too.

To that one ETL, THANK YOU for helping me zone the other night. I know softlines can be scary and most ETLs at my store run away from it. It really meant a lot that you helped me out and helped me catch back up and get a decent zone in.

To everyone working tonight, I love you all, and it was an awesome night, at least in my opinion. There was no drama, no one had attitude...other than one person in guest services, but she was the exception to the rule tonight.

To the etl who help with multiple spills in market last night, thank you. He actually got the mop and mop bucket and mopped. The first one (for me) was the worst. which also brings up a thank you to the meat tm who also showed up for that one. Do you know what happens when a bottle of carbonated flavored water falls of from the 4th shelf and kind of explodes all over? It ain't pretty. We ended up cleaning the shelves (top and bottom) all the way up on both sides of the aisle. And they were calling for backup but we couldn't go up. It was a royal mess.

To that one TL. I know you were joking last night about softlines being a burden to the rest of the store after close. But don't say it ever again, I work my ass off every single shift. I'm sorry I get two or more full carts of returns and abandons from the front. I'm sorry I have guests coming in and out of my fitting room all the time. But the reason you do so well at night EVERY SINGLE DAY is because once the ETLs are done with their zone they do all the abandons for you guys, so all you have left is what is in your zone cart. I get NO HELP until the store is closed. I cover over half the store, back up all the time, take my break, cover the operator's break, grab calls for other areas when you guys choose to disappear into the TSC or decide not to even answer the walkie. So don't you ever say my work center is a burden ever again!

To the ETL-HR, when my friend/TM came to you to talk about a TL who's time management skills need some improving. We left feeling rather good that you would not only have a talk with the TL, but that you would also keep our names (or more like my friends name) anonymous. So thanks for creating more drama in the work place when it is fully not needed....also thanks for letting us know that we can not trust you.

I think I have found a way to get rid of Miss Cushy Pants...if nothing else she will be under closer scrutiny.

To the new ETL is awesome.....if a little in over her head. May she keep treading water as well as she is now

To that one team member who loves to lord it over everyone else because she's the 'pet' of one of the LODs, and gets away with murder, while ordering everyone else to do her work...screw you, bitch.

Josh has a sister?

Dunno who Josh is, but it's possible! :p I hate having to work with her, she'll go behind the LODs back and tell me to do something else, and she'll steal my cart of go-backs so I can't do any of them, and she told me not to bother listening to anything that one of the LODs said, because she doesn't know anything.

Josh has a sister?

Dunno who Josh is, but it's possible! :p I hate having to work with her, she'll go behind the LODs back and tell me to do something else, and she'll steal my cart of go-backs so I can't do any of them, and she told me not to bother listening to anything that one of the LODs said, because she doesn't know anything.

Visit our "Retail Comic" thread over in off topic. It'll make sense then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back