To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that cart attendant that has been working at this store for 16 years, who leaves 5 carts of defectives for me to take back as soon as my shift starts,who never gives food ave there break untill I get there,who leaves the cart well half full... lanes full of hangers and reshop. I thankyou.... I thankyou because of me picking up your slack without any problem I was made team trainer before I even hit 60 days. Top Performer for the front end twice and safety recognition of the month twice... All the TL's love me and hate you I wonder why they wont fire you sometimes.

Oh and P.S next time you talk about behind my back. Make sure it isnt to any of the new cart attendants that "I" trained.

To that cart attendant that has been working at this store for 16 years, who leaves 5 carts of defectives for me to take back as soon as my shift starts,who never gives food ave there break untill I get there,who leaves the cart well half full... lanes full of hangers and reshop. I thankyou.... I thankyou because of me picking up your slack without any problem I was made team trainer before I even hit 60 days. Top Performer for the front end twice and safety recognition of the month twice... All the TL's love me and hate you I wonder why they wont fire you sometimes.

Oh and P.S next time you talk about behind my back. Make sure it isnt to any of the new cart attendants that "I" trained.
CA for 16 years...needs to go find something new.

CA for 16 years...needs to go find something new.

True.

Last one. To the team member that recieved my check and *so called *didnt see my name ,address ,and tried to cash it.. knowing that it wasnt yours.. thanks for making me wait all the way till next pay before HR could get me my money...B****

Right now payroll is really tight, and most call ins/no call no shows can't be filled back.. Least thats how it is at my AA+ store right now...

we had a district la de de da come in 3 times in the last month and each of those times has mentioned that the store is empty and looks like crud. The second time she talked to the ETL's about not hoarding payroll hours. We got some hours back BUT this week has been full of call outs and no call/no shows....I am talking about half the hours so far this week. Couldn't we have gotten a couple of people in for a total of 10 hours one of those nights? I am the closing fitting room operator and every night this week I have also zoned men's and shoes (and infant hardlines one night). I don't mind doing it but those poor areas have only had superficial zones because I can only really get at them the last few hours while also watching the fitting room.Yesterday we had somebody steal $600 worth of stuff because there was just not enough help.

Which leads me to my complaint of the night....to that one team member...is it too much to ask that you get off your fat butt and do something...even putting two pair of underwear on new hangers? Snide comments don't help either....yes, I've gotten all of the shifts this week because I show up AND work....interesting concept for the other fitting room trained people.

I will now get off my soap box.

True.

Last one. To the team member that recieved my check and *so called *didnt see my name ,address ,and tried to cash it.. knowing that it wasnt yours.. thanks for making me wait all the way till next pay before HR could get me my money...B****

that sucks!! We had that accidentally happen about a month and a half ago and they were able to get the person their money that day.

Babytrees, I know exactly what you mean. I also do closing fitting room / operator, and there is almost never anyone in mens and shoes.

To the "borrowed tech", I don't care HOW you do it at YOUR store, when one of us politely explains to you how we do it at OUR store, don't spend the next 5 minutes telling us how "none of the stores you've ever worked at have done things that way." Maybe THAT'S why our pharmacy is "all green" and always ends up MUCH higher on reviews/audits/visits/etc. than yours!

Oh, and also, at OUR pharmacy, we add ALL of the water to the suspensions....thanks for making the pharmacist have to contact the guest AND file an incident report, not to mention, possibly endangering the young guest!!!

Last edited:
To the "borrowed tech", I don't care HOW you do it at YOUR store, when one of us politely explains to you how we do it at OUR store, don't spend the next 5 minutes telling us how "none of the stores you've ever worked at have done things that way." Maybe THAT'S why our pharmacy is "all green" and always ends up MUCH higher on reviews/audits/visits/etc. than yours!

Oh, and also, at OUR pharmacy, we add ALL of the water to the suspensions....thanks for making the pharmacist have to contact the guest AND file an incident report, not to mention, possibly endangering the young guest!!!

Is it me or is that a bit scary?

we had a district la de de da come in 3 times in the last month and each of those times has mentioned that the store is empty and looks like crud. The second time she talked to the ETL's about not hoarding payroll hours. We got some hours back BUT this week has been full of call outs and no call/no shows....I am talking about half the hours so far this week. Couldn't we have gotten a couple of people in for a total of 10 hours one of those nights? I am the closing fitting room operator and every night this week I have also zoned men's and shoes (and infant hardlines one night). I don't mind doing it but those poor areas have only had superficial zones because I can only really get at them the last few hours while also watching the fitting room.Yesterday we had somebody steal $600 worth of stuff because there was just not enough help.

Which leads me to my complaint of the night....to that one team member...is it too much to ask that you get off your fat butt and do something...even putting two pair of underwear on new hangers? Snide comments don't help either....yes, I've gotten all of the shifts this week because I show up AND work....interesting concept for the other fitting room trained people.

I will now get off my soap box.

sounds like your store has some problems lol.

Unique way to get rid of go backs... LOL!!

I always end up having to throw half the market reshop cart into the defective bin because people do things like put 24 packs of soda on top of a whole can full of chips, cereal boxes, and other fragile items.

Nuthin' like finding a pound of hamburger under a pile of canned goods, either. Ew.

To whoever reshopped my backstock cart. That was a backstock cart. You'll note it had multiples of several items--that alone should clue you in that it's a backstock cart. Then when you went to push them back on the shelf, did you notice how you had to balance them awkwardly to get them to kind of fit? That's because it was a backstock cart.

I spent the time taking them off the shelf, you spent the time putting them back on the shelf, now someone else will have to take them down. You just tripled the work we needed to do.

to the closing LOD tonight....thank you for calling in people to work softlines tonight!! Thank you for also zoning along side us both tonight and last Tuesday. And thanks for being somebody I can tease with (she is the one who is closing with me when all hell breaks loose so I told her to not to take it personally when I call out on nights she closes..lol)

To the newbies in the BR...

please do not stack larger boxes on top of smaller boxes ON THE TOP SHELF. It's basic physics. When I'm backstocking, something is going to fall.

I'm also curious as to why we're training a bunch of new people in the backroom when we have several people who are already trained, need hours, and don't suck...

It's been a long week, can you tell?

to that one etl on my very bad day:
that's it. you were the one who broke my back. i've ran myself silly the last seven years for my team and to make you look good. you are an unappreciative ass, and i hope the next tl you get really busts your balls. you lack compassion and honesty. i hate that you have taken the job i once loved and turned it into some loathesome stepping stool to make others feel inferior and for your own personal gain. each and every day you walk into the building is my own personal hell, and i am counting down the days i can be rid of you.

ps. now i know why you always wanted my leadership status to "send up to the district as an example". i saw you typing yours on the computer today... and i also saw my status laying there, which YOU COPIED ALMOST WORD FOR WORD. changing that "tl" to "etl" and adding your name DOES NOT MAKE IT YOURS. great to know that my lack of degree completion would make communicating on a higher level an opportunity for me. (sorry guys, my days are just getting rougher. think its time to find some spot remover!!!)

to my entire team,
thanks for your hard work today. i know it was long and tough, and i appreciate you backstocking the six flats of garbage we had left. you guys make my job worthwhile. so, i'm thinking for some some fun recognition in a couple of weeks, we'll paintball :D

Here, dek, for all your hard work. *passes a book of coupons for free massages*

You're right, SrHLTL. There doesn't need to be two GSAs and a GSTL up at the front lanes at the same time, despite the GSTL is doing his paperwork in the office and the other GSA is on a lane. Not a problem, the GSTL can come out and watch the lanes and I'll go help you push the pfresh order.

Please, how dare you come up to me later and complain when I call for backup. The other GSA and GSTL have left for the day, and the closing GSA is in the backroom getting much-needed supplies for cafe. It doesn't matter if I'm scheduled as a cashier, I'm still expected to do GSA duties if needed.

Please don't be a hypocrite. One moment you're telling me it's alright to come back and help you push. But, god forbid I step off of a lane and speedweave when the "main" GSTL/GSA asks me too, uh oh!!

I'm so glad I'm not working with you this weekend.

Yep... nothing I hate more than sales floor giving attitude about backing up. Backing up the lanes is a lot more important than your work unless you are helping a guest. Guest service is first, tasks second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back