To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
This can usually be fixed by flushing out the hoses attached. they attach to a hose and ill just run some hot water through them.

Good to know! I've been price change all week so I haven't had a chance to do it myself. I guess I'm more frustrated they wouldn't take responsibility for it.

I'm having issues with my photo machine, too. I've changed the bleach filter three times this week. There are chunks coming from my waste tube that's connected to the Noritsu. My tech is coming in because I taught someone else how to make phone calls. :D

To tonight's LOD, hardlines TL, and the rest of hardlines: thank you all for putting up with my noobness. I would've loved to actually train first, but we "don't have training hours yet" and our wonderful HR TL scheduled me on the floor anyways.

To my GSTL:
Thanks for declaring that the GSAs aren't speedweaving through your powers of observation that somehow extend from the TSC to the lanes and therefore deciding to stop all front end projects from the hours of 12p-7p. That cuts right into the openers defect time as well as FIFOing and working out McClane. You've also decided that since we are poor GSAs, you need to stop taking GSTL shifts (or closing, or doing anything other that CO and office work), and sit on your tush in an office in front of a computer with your soda and chips. You are such a great role model and I hope to be just like you one day...NOT!

To my minor cashiers:
I love you both!! Thanks for making my day with all your AA jokes because, between the two of you, you keep me running for alcohol sales.

Dear TLOD this morning:
Just because I understand you are having a bad day doesn't mean you can be a grump to me. I've worked with you enough that you should know how to talk to me, just like I know how to talk to you. I am a human being, please remember that.

Dear mid LOD:
I get migraines. I know my tells for bad ones. When I tell you that I need to take something or risk losing my sight, please don't tell me that watching the front end is my job, not yours, and I can't leave for anything other than breaks. I, unfortunately, had to take way more medicine than I wanted to take care of the situation, and felt nauseous the rest of my shift. You're lucky I didn't throw up or pass out.

Anybody else's Saturday suck? Two NCNS and one the LODs neglected to tell me quit. Quite the morning.

Anybody else's Saturday suck? Two NCNS and one the LODs neglected to tell me quit. Quite the morning.

Ohhh, I have more. As always!

To the BR TL: there is no way in a six hour shift that I'm going to get two piping full repacks of SUBT cosmetics done in addition to electronics backstock, other SUBT backstock, and CAFs. I'm sorry that the CAFs were HUGE this afternoon. (I swear, all I did was pull diapers and toilet paper today.) There is also NO room for Bodega shampoo down the H&B aisle. I really hope you don't count this against me. But really? Finding two overflowing repacks of cosmetics at 6pm when I'm done at 9:30...yeah sooooo not going to happen.

To the GSTL: is it really necessary for you to call out to team members about getting calls/callboxes? I thought that was an LOD's responsibility, not yours... Also, there's about five new buttons on the floor that we're still getting used to/have to find.

To the photo TMs (since I seem to rant about them ALL THE TIME): I know you're all hunky dory...and that you didn't call Metafix. You know how I know? Because the pig on wheels started beeping five minutes after you left the backroom! I was already late leaving (and over by 24 minutes) but I quickly went in there and found the floor soaked. Once I moved the sensor and cleaned up the floor, it STILL beeped "check pump" like it's been doing ALL WEEK. I guess I get to have a fun project on Monday rinsing out the hose and, oh, CALLING METAFIX (if that doesn't help). Also, when you're covering breaks for the GSTL, you still have to keep an eye on photo, because once the belt gets full, the printer stops printing. I was dropping off YOUR supplies that you never pick up in the BR on Saturdays anyway and noticed you had a nice mess going on.

Sorry, I'm SO OVER all the crap that's been going on in photo and no one will fix anything. Talking to the GSTLs doesn't seem to do anything, and no one takes me seriously since I only work in there once a week. I'd like to go talk to our ETL-GE, but he's also been on my nerves lately and probably thinks that I'm just complaining about not working in there. *sigh* I can't win. I guess I just have to hold on until summer when I can leave for awhile or maybe forever.

To that one cashier: when it's super busy at the lanes and you continue to collect reshop and hangers instead of jumping back on your lane and cashing, of course you're going to get a lot of glares from your coworkers and guests. There is no reason why the GSTL should have to call for backups and interrupt the sales floor TMs from doing their jobs when you're not doing yours. You're lucky the veteran cashier who used to lecture me about that kind of stuff called in, or else you would've really gotten an earful.

To my team mates at Target Cafe: thanks for patiently showing me how to do sandwiches, salads, pastas, etc. Even when I ask numberous questions, you all smile & show me what to do while explaining the process. It convinces me that I made the right move :)

Sales Floor Team Member Rant.

To the people on the sales floor at my store.. You see how the carts connect into each other please I beg you. When you come to put your empty cart you used for reshop back please PUSH THE DANG CART Back into the row.. dont just leave it there...and you see me seeing you do it..

Also please stop leaving your signing and peg hooks in the cart when you return your carts. Ive asked nicely, TPS has asked nicely, Ive even asked the SFTL to talk to you guys at huddle..this is ridiculous.

Also when there is a spill. Do not expect me to attend to it If Im far out in the lot. Everyone knows I'm good at helping out but cmon. We have spill stations out the ass here. Only takes a minute to clean up some of this stuff people call me for. Im Glad that my GSTL will quickly deny your request for help when he knows how lazy some of you are..

^^But these are only a small percentage. Alot of my team members on the sales floor arent like this. It seems the older ladies tend to do these things.

To the people on the sales floor at my store.. You see how the carts connect into each other please I beg you. When you come to put your empty cart you used for reshop back please PUSH THE DANG CART Back into the row.. dont just leave it there...and you see me seeing you do it..

Believe me, guests are so much worse about this.

to the two team members who decided my day wasn't already hell...THANKS!! I don't normally open the fitting room, I close it so how the heck am I SUPPOSED to know to grab the paychecks before leaving TSC. Yes, I know I have been "trained" (for all of 10 minutes) at the fitting room and I am a trainer....yes, I know you think the opening FRO is your bestie and you need to dig at me any chance you can...if you only knew how much she talks behind your back...but you sat at the time clock with me for over 2 minutes and didn't think to ask if I had gotten the checks. I think you are ticked for your bestie that I was asked to train the new stores FRO instead of her (I am pretty sure the HR at the new store is going to be surprised to as she was tight with your bestie while an ETL at our store) but our ETL-HR has decided I AM the only/best trainer. So there:wacko:

to my TL who got huffy when I, on request, overheaded you to TSC. You had ample opportunity to say you did have a walkie and you were already in TSC.....you stunk this afternoon. The acting STL asked YOU and the other team lead to do some reshop....and you pawned it off on an overextended TM and disappeared. Nobody could find you and you didn't have a walkie the last time anybody saw you. Shame on you....you usually are the reshop queen.

To the LOD as I was leaving....enjoy your break and thank you so much for understanding how overworked and underpaid/undervalued some of us are.

To the TM's who FINALLY quit...thank you(NOT) for giving no notice because it shows how much you care.

To the GSTL who closed last night and opened this morning with me...thank you for keeping me sane, and thanks for letting me vent a few concerns to you. You're part of the reason I haven't walked out the door yet.

To the older TMs on the flow team ,show some respect to our TL , who cares if you have been working on the flow team for 10 ,7 or 15 years ,and our TL only 3 .
I feel sick just thinking about it !!!! You purposely slowed down so we would go over on hours ,shame on you ! You knew that the ETL /STL would be furious ...

To our HR TL: if you don't want guests to bring carts outside because of high winds, you shouldn't start the signs with "Do to high winds [...]". Congratulations, now our guests are not only b****ing because they have to carry their bags (God forbid), they also think we're as unintelligent as you. Also, PLEASE change the table talkers so they say "Great Team Heroes" instead of "Great Team Hero's" (they've been that way at least since I was hired in the fall of 2010). You somehow managed to graduate from college; you should at least know how to spell and use proper grammar.

To that one team member that just carelessly threw loose spider wraps into the boat, causing two of them to become horribly tangled, I guess you didn't learn from the massive tangle of 50+ wraps that we have in the stockroom, and I thoroughly did not enjoy trying to do my best to untangle them (success was had 5 minutes later).

To the TM who was rude to guests and blew up today when they were called out on it by the LOD: THANK YOU for putting in your two weeks. Now the front end won't have to deal with your constant complaining that you didn't get GSA anymore. Yes, I was angry when I was told it was a "waste of time" to even interview me for the position, but I am not blatantly rude to guests or undermining leadership because of it. :pardon:

To the TM who was rude to guests and blew up today when they were called out on it by the LOD: THANK YOU for putting in your two weeks. Now the front end won't have to deal with your constant complaining that you didn't get GSA anymore. Yes, I was angry when I was told it was a "waste of time" to even interview me for the position, but I am not blatantly rude to guests or undermining leadership because of it. :pardon:

Wow, totally not brand...don't you love it when these types quit or get fired?

I wish one of our GSA's would put in HER two weeks! She will call out TM's in front of guests for the littlest things! She chewed out one because she told a guest she couldn't help them and walked away from her register as the guest was starting to put her stuff on the belt. The reason the TM did this? She was almost out of compliance and hadn't had a break yet!!! Instead of going back and talking to the TM THEN, she waited until the TM got back from lunch and THEN started YELLING (I was at SBX and could hear her) at her about her "bad attitude and insubordination" AS a guest was loading up her belt :facepalm:

to the team members I trained yesterday: you are lucky to have a store that values having a fitting room operator enough to have five of you. Hopefully you all are trained enough (nobody told me I was going to be training 5 operators yesterday).

I wish one of our GSA's would put in HER two weeks! She will call out TM's in front of guests for the littlest things! She chewed out one because she told a guest she couldn't help them and walked away from her register as the guest was starting to put her stuff on the belt. The reason the TM did this? She was almost out of compliance and hadn't had a break yet!!! Instead of going back and talking to the TM THEN, she waited until the TM got back from lunch and THEN started YELLING (I was at SBX and could hear her) at her about her "bad attitude and insubordination" AS a guest was loading up her belt :facepalm:

I dunno how GSAs can be so uptight for such ****ty pay lol.

Wow. A GSA should never cross the line from direction and training into "coaching". Even if
she was being nice about it's outside her role as GSA. It's too bad she's being tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back