To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one stl, you're the only one in the entire store who's taller than average height. Most of us aren't even average height. We will continue to pretend to be all about target with you but please switch to the less popular, but still cheesy, low five.

Signed,
My arm is already tired.

p.s. On a serious note, though, even though there are a few small things I'd wish you'd change (the entire flow team, tbh), thanks for noticing my effort.

I complain about my stl, but he's good at recognition. I know some of you feel like recognition is unnecessary because you were just doing your job, but I like it and feel appreciated when it's done outside of the whole vibe card/huddle context. I'm trying to look on the bright side lately, so there it is.

My STL writes vibe cards to all the ETLs on a regular basis, not so much other TMs unless they do something way above and beyond. He is the only member of leadership that does high five-esque gestures except 2 GSTLS (high-fives), and the ETL-Softlines(high five, but if she's really happy, dual high fives). My STL prefers the fist bump.
To leadership at my store: Please give us more one on one recognition instead of a "nice job (name)" over the walkies that I hear so often it's akin to "I'm with a guest" when the GSTLs call for backup in terms of hearing it all the time and just being second nature. The "vibe drawing" is cool but it only recognizes the winner and you have to hope your vibe moment happened to be when the LOD or one of the three SFTMs who give shout-outs that earn the tickets.

TTOetl : thx for actually helping me when i come in and getting to know me unlike the other etl's

to the other etls: thx for playing favorites and having ur select group of tm's that you talk to and make jokes with... so much for "TeAm" right .. .ha ha ha ha......

ttotm: thx

TTOTL who yelled WAKE UP at me in response to me saying hi to you on the sales floor:

I was awake...I felt very awake...But thanks for basically telling me I looked like shit and making sure every TM and guest in that area heard it.

To that one LOD:

I understand that your job can be tiring and demanding, but don't come to me when I have 1.5 hours of my shift left and expect (no, demand) that all 40 aisles and wall of area C be completely zoned by the time my shift ends. This includes the towel area which is usually destroyed.

To the Target Mobile "TMs" (quoted because they're contracted out from another company and don't work for Target directly), thank you guys for helping out in Electronics when you guys aren't busy selling phones. I kinda wish we could help you guys with selling phones/contracts when you guys get busy (especially when a new iPhone or Samsung Galaxy comes out and/or around the holidays when everyone is buying said new phones for their kids).

TTOETL:
Telling me that you have to report the number of RedCards we get at the end of the night to the DTL is fine. I got the message. Do not follow it with "DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND? DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING?!" because your condescending tone and attitude is no motivator, and I became less inclined to ask guests to sign up for RedCards because you were so damned rude.
I haven't work with you much, and we only exchanged cordial greetings in passing so I never had an opinion about you as an LOD. Now I do.

ttogstl (and ttoetl), it's probably been three years since either of you were even on a lane much less gotten a redcard yourselves so please shut up about how easy it is and how we should be getting 2-3 a shift oh my god.

To that one TM who thinks he's in high school and is so loud you can hear him all over the store. STFU and do your job! No one wants to hear you. It's so disruptive!!!

TTOETL: Why are you so cold towards me... :( It makes me sad.

Plus, you run the salesfloor, and I want a piece of that action, but I feel like it won't happen since you (appear) to dislike me.

TTOTM: Please change your weekend availability, request time off or maybe not go home every other weekend you're scheduled more than 4 hours? Hearing you beg/bug other people to take your instocks shift is getting real old. And convincing a non-instocks TM to pick it up? asdafalkjalkjfalklfj

To that one TL: Thanks for letting this happen. Again. Same to whatever ETL probably signed off on it. Shows how much you all really care about a job well done.

To that other TM: Hope that five-minute tutorial on scanning helps. Next time I see you I'd ask how your first instocks shift went but why bother? You'll probably never do this again.

To the ETL over my workcenter: It's a shame that I work with you the least often out of all the ETLs. You support and encourage your team, and you actually know what the hell you're doing. Plus, you don't take crap from guests. If only some of the other leaders would follow your example.

To whoever it is in the district that keeps hiring young, attractive, empty-headed fools to be new ETLs.... don't be surprised when they end up sleeping around with TLs and TMs.....

And then they get shuttled off to other stores for promotional opportunities.

To That One Backroom SrTL: Stop flirting with the new TM and help support your team! It should not take 3 hours to train someone on Ship-From-Store, and I'm getting sick of your weird false laugh every time she says something. She was sitting down every chance she got, yapping on her phone when you stepped away, and is giving off a very bossy/bitchy vibe...she won't last long here so stop wasting your time.

I later found out that new "TM" is actually a newly hired ETL-LOG...

To That One Backroom SrTL: Stop flirting with the new TM and help support your team! It should not take 3 hours to train someone on Ship-From-Store, and I'm getting sick of your weird false laugh every time she says something. She was sitting down every chance she got, yapping on her phone when you stepped away, and is giving off a very bossy/bitchy vibe...she won't last long here so stop wasting your time.

I later found out that new "TM" is actually a newly hired ETL-LOG...

Whoops.

To the ETL in training: What part of "ETL-AP said these are cosmetics hours do you not fucking get? Continuously this week you have moved me out of the department to zone health on Sunday, push on Monday, and miniseasonal today. I'm going to start some drama now and you get to fucking deal with it.

PS: I know you wanted Valentine's done but I'm going to pretend to misunderstand what you meant and start the bulk stuff.

PPS: also suck my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back