To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No silly goose. He didn't tell me. That's the sad thing. I don't give a fuck. I'm used to it. I work with dummies and lazy assholes. Just one time, I'd love for the tables to be turned and for me to bail at like 530pm on a Sunday and the other backroom person has 20 batches left with 30 minutes left. Oh and they have to clock out before 6pm for lunch. Give you a taste of your own medicine. See how ya like it.

To my ETL: 372 items in the list. 2 regular instocks TM and 1 trainee. 3 1/2 hours to get this done. Only day we're guaranteed to be researching these areas...and you want us to work on back endcaps for an hour. Great plan!

To that one TM: Welcome to instocks. I'm so sorry.

Your hours have been cut , and you are taking it out on me by telling one tl that you had to do my reshop in softline ,( after I told you that the etl told me to do research instead because that tm was sick ! ) , and said tl emailed the etl to inform of my lack of work on that day !
How low can you be ? The etl was laughing about it , but not me !

Tto srtl: You have been rude and talking crap to people for years. Rumor has it a team member ripped you a new one the other day...I only wish I could had seen and heard it. Karma gotta love it !

We have one of those too. I'd like to be a fly on the wall when that happens.

TTOFTM: You called me honey while I was training you, and you kept interrupting me trying to tell ME how things should operate when it was my job to tell YOU how to do it. And then you wanted a hug at the end of your shift. Thank god you NC/NSd enough to get yourself fired your first week because that sexual harassment complaint would have been hella inconvenient. *hug* Thanks sweetiebuns!

TTOTM I hoped you enjoyed your coke zero. You know the one I PAID FOR that you willing took. Karma is a bitch :)

TTOSTL: For the love of all that is brand, STOP WEARING THAT FAKE SMILE. Everyone knows that your peppy can-do attitude is all an illusion. Ever notice how all the call-outs and NC/NS are on days when you're actually in the store? Not a coincidence.

TTOTM: Just because I cashed out one 86 cent giftcard at the front lane registers with you standing behind me, doesn't mean you're allowed to cash out a giftcards with over 40 dollars on them, and when you get in trouble for it, blame me saying, "Well I see [HIM] do it all the time."

I've never cashed out a giftcard at the front lanes with a value over 4 dollars. stop trying to get me in trouble.

I... wut? I thought it was common knowledge that it should only done when under $5, and even that's a stretch.

I... wut? I thought it was common knowledge that it should only done when under $5, and even that's a stretch.
It's whatever state law allows, in MN there is no mandatory gift card cashout law so we don't even have the option. I could think of ways to force it by buying a 999999 item and returning it, using the override code to get cash, but that's a stretch and we'd never do that. In CA they are more liberal (of course lol) with the gift card limits, requiring anything under $10 (so $9.99 and under) to be cashed out.

To that one TL: There is only one TM on the floor who knows Guest Service (and only one other TM on the floor at all). If said TM is unavailable, then there's a possibility you might have to respond to back-up at Guest Service. So stop yelling for others to respond when you're obviously the only person who can help up there besides the LOD.

TTOTM: Why do you keep disappearing during your shift? It makes the rest of us look like we're hiding something when we say we have no idea where you are. I may not be a snitch, but I'm also a horrible liar, so don't count on me covering for you when the LODs ask where you went.

To those 2 ETLs: When you asked me to zone all of dry market plus my normal pfresh routines in the same amount we usually have, you dont get to be upset or irritated with me for not finishing the dry zone behind what we normally do (c1-c20. c2-c13/c50 is p fresh). My etl and team lead expects me to zone all of pfresh (freezers included), cull open air p fresh, and do the closing cleaning routines.

So if any ETL ask me to zone beyond c20, anything I complete will be gravy for you. And you will not tell me not to do any of my routines because you dont know $hit about p fresh.

It does. When you have 3 guest who need something unlocked, a bad zone, reshop, and a call button going off, then the phone ringing just isn't a priority. Besides most of the time its a stupid question anyway.
One good way to improve that would be hiring one electronics member to stay behind the desk, and have another team member helping guests in the aisles. Perhaps an additional team member in Photo Lab. But no, doing that would require stores to increase their payroll and they don't want that.

Because $$$ > convenience + organization

TTOTM, when there are back ups, phone calls, carry outs and call buttons quit getting on the walkie yelling about everyone else responding. YOU need to actually do work you LOD wannabe!
Ugh. I don't mind helping my LOD out, but whenever there's a call for backup or guest service, he always calls the same people over the walkie and asks "do you have that?".

One time guest service was needed in HBA, but I was busy helping a guest so I called my LOD and said "I'm helping a guest, could you take care of that?". It felt so good.

TTOTM: Every time we get snow or ice ( which is usually twice a winter) you have so much to say when someone calls out ( due to roads etc). You always say something along the lines of ...you people in the south just don't know how drive in it...well, dear I guess we don't seeing as its not something we deal with usually. No one wants to hear you bad mouthing other team members so stop it . If someone feels as though they couldn't make it in then that's their choice/right. Guess what? The store still opened and the world didn't stop turning. So mind your own business. One last thing...if you don't like how we handle things here in the south...take that bad attitude back up North.

To that one ETL... You don't understand anything about production and over-exaggerate when the snackers are empty. I was glad when I heard another ETL was going to cover the production areas because I likely would have snapped.
To that other ETL... You're not much better than the ETL referenced above. I hope our brand new ETL knows what the hell they're doing when they finally get here.
To Corporate... GIVE US SOME MORE FREAKING HOURS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back