To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the one I mean. You can see the icon, b
That doesn't happen to me at all, not sure why your store blocks salesfloor from processing flexible fulfillments. I can even use it when not logged in as fulfillment TM. Maybe it's a store specific thing. Sounds extremely annoying.

To pretty close everyone at my store.

I'm tired.:(

[tirade]
Tired of the BS that all of you add to that floats around the store from execs to to TM's. BS is nasty enough to clean up, adding to it just makes it messier.

Tired of an exec more interested in the gossip of the day than fixing the problem before it got to that point. Try actually listening to TM's concerns when they are tied to a work problem.

Tired of the ubiquitous dollar that keeps getting passed around. Own up to your own errors and quit blaming others for your faults.

Tired of wondering when I clock in if I can get my work done for the day because the majority of you can't and thus give it to me to finish. If you can't finish a project or duty I am not the one to finish it up for you. Please take your mess elsewhere. By the way, elsewhere is not on my desk or anywhere in my work area.

Tired of ass-kissing. Just be yourself! I promise I will respect you a lot more.

I don't expect to have a good every day at work and I don't expect to walk into a room full of roses. I expect to have time constraints, deadlines and faulty direction from corporate. I expect the PDA's/MyDevices and Workbench/RedWire to be quirky. I expect to have that guest that I can't make happy or the call for an item I've never heard of but for some reason the guest insists we sell. Those things I expect because it's part of WORK.

It's not hearing about so and so complaining about the other so and so and it's not having to hear excuses as to why I now have two hours of other TM's work to do on top of mine. I come to work to work and get paid for my work, not lollygag around.

Please grow up. Elementary school was a long time ago.
[/tirade]

Thank you for reading.

TTOTM: I know that we didn't have a cart attendant for the early shift. I know that because I pushed carts all morning and did my regular job. Now you're here: do your job as cart attendant. Does it really matter that there are lots of carts in the lot? You're scheduled for six hours. Just push the damn carts and quit whining. Are you mad that you might have to actually work instead of ten minutes working, twenty minutes sitting on the bench outside, ten minutes working, thirty minutes chatting with the chick in Food Ave, ten minutes working, Hey, time for break! You are slow, lazy and don't deserve to wear that orange vest.

Then you had the nerve to throw a bag of trash on the counter at guest service because you didn't have time to empty the trash so that that bag would fit. Really?

Sounds like a bug, all of our cashiers do FF orders for guests and use MyFA when doing so.

To that one TM: I know you probably hate this job. It's instocks, nobody's thrilled about it. But did you have to whine like a child the other day? Good luck getting me to take you seriously again.

To that one TL: This is who you choose to develop? And give good hours to? Thanks.

To that same TM that did this again. Fuck you. I'm coming for that ass.
qTw9saT.jpg
Holy fuck.. I think I would be breathing fire if I had to pull something out of that.. You have all my feels

At my store, each inner waco is it's own location, so there's almost never more than 3 items per location.

To that same TM that did this again. Fuck you. I'm coming for that ass.
qTw9saT.jpg
Holy fuck.. I think I would be breathing fire if I had to pull something out of that.. You have all my feels

At my store, each inner waco is it's own location, so there's almost never more than 3 items per location.

You can always LOCU it, then toss it in a repack and send it back out with the trailer freight.

TTOTM: I know that we didn't have a cart attendant for the early shift. I know that because I pushed carts all morning and did my regular job. Now you're here: do your job as cart attendant. Does it really matter that there are lots of carts in the lot? You're scheduled for six hours. Just push the damn carts and quit whining. Are you mad that you might have to actually work instead of ten minutes working, twenty minutes sitting on the bench outside, ten minutes working, thirty minutes chatting with the chick in Food Ave, ten minutes working, Hey, time for break! You are slow, lazy and don't deserve to wear that orange vest.

Then you had the nerve to throw a bag of trash on the counter at guest service because you didn't have time to empty the trash so that that bag would fit. Really?

Aren't you GSTL?

We have a CA who ignores one of our GSA's, but the GSTL at our store'd write up the CA in a heartbeat if he pulled that shit when he was there.

TTOGSTL:
We are Peers. I am not your boss so for the sake of my sanity please start doing some of the workload as well. When I leave a list of thing that need to be done on the weekend because I am off it needs to get done! Please do not save it for me and expect me to once again do everything. Do not tell me that you cannot coach someone because you are nervous. You have been a TL for over 15 years.. probably time to pull on your big kid pants and coach someone!

To all of the ETLS: Just because I don't currently have an ETL doesn't mean that I am running the show. I don't get paid enough to be an ETL and you need to remember that there are two TL's in this dept. Please start asking her to do half of the crap you send to me to do.

To my New GE-ETL. I have been waiting a long long time for you to get here. Please don't abandon ship within a month. I'm so burned out!

To the cleaning crew who opened the door, even if they're probably not supposed to: Thank you, you are a saint.

To everybody who heard the buzzer this morning and did nothing about it: Fffffuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk yooooouuuuuu. It is freezing outside. We're talking in the negatives, before windchill is added. Please, open the damn doors on time.

To those TMs who've been working baby since I've been gone (I haven't been to work since the 8th or 9th because mental health staycation) why don't you do that when I'm not on vacation???

I went to buy a few things today and the area looked so good. I've never been gone this long before, but when I've been gone for less time, I come back and it looks like hell, because no one ever wants to zone it/maintain the zone. Hopefully this lasts until Monday when I come back.

TTOGSA - seriously, leaving only one register open after 15 minutes before close? certainly makes the one other closing cashier and guest service team member completely useless. you need to get it together.

TTOGSA - seriously, leaving only one register open after 15 minutes before close? certainly makes the one other closing cashier and guest service team member completely useless. you need to get it together.
She closed the guest service registers too? That's helpful...

yeah. had some guest service related issues which couldn't be taken care of until after the cashier finished their guests.

To the ETL-Sales Floor: Thanks for practically insisting that I go home today. No sarcasm, I felt like crap after puking during the huddle but was totally willing to work the last 2 and a half hours.

Seriously, I feel like crap still, but not as much as before thank you for caring.

our gstls do that too. we are high volume and they only leave 2 registers at tge lanes, close guest service, usually close electronics half hour before close. it is just pure laziness.
We usually leave 2 of our 5 guest service registers open until close, and the last half hour is usually spent closing the 8 or so remaining registers. Maybe an ETL doesn't want them to use payroll saying after close. Or like you said, laziness.

We usually leave 2 of our 5 guest service registers open until close, and the last half hour is usually spent closing the 8 or so remaining registers. Maybe an ETL doesn't want them to use payroll saying after close. Or like you said, laziness.
more laziness. there are usually 2 gsa/gstls closing.

TTOGSA: Please stop it with the talking smack about EVERYONE. Not a single one of us likes to hear it. We all like each other and get along really well. If you have an issue with someone just let them know because you can't fix an issue if you don't know it exists. I'm sure you would feel like a complete asshole if you knew that the people you talk about actually like you. You're a sweet girl if you'd only stop it with the high school level drama behavior. Please just stop so we can ALL be friends.

To that one stl, you're the only one in the entire store who's taller than average height. Most of us aren't even average height. We will continue to pretend to be all about target with you but please switch to the less popular, but still cheesy, low five.

Signed,
My arm is already tired.

p.s. On a serious note, though, even though there are a few small things I'd wish you'd change (the entire flow team, tbh), thanks for noticing my effort.

I complain about my stl, but he's good at recognition. I know some of you feel like recognition is unnecessary because you were just doing your job, but I like it and feel appreciated when it's done outside of the whole vibe card/huddle context. I'm trying to look on the bright side lately, so there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back