To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOETM: Stop taking games out of the front display cases when there's still games behind it. It makes it look like that game is out of stock when we actually have plenty of them. Also, stop flexing like 20 of the same game to fill holes, and instead please use different games without locations that are just collecting dust in the stockroom.

To that tm : we are supposed to do pogs in softline , not bounce back and clean everything , zone etc ....no ! Stop asking if we should clean up in girls when we still have 3 pogs and 5 salesplanners in men and only 4 hrs to go !if you ask me again a stupid question anf after I answer it , ask me if I am sure , I will throw you in the compactor with your swifter up you $&&@
To the seasonal Mts : where are you? In one day , 7 call outs!

TTOTM: I just told you, twice, on the walkie that I can't do a backup because I'm with a guest. I also told you that the only other person in Softlines, other than the operator, is hearing impaired. She's not going to have a walkie since she can barely hear anything and she isn't anywhere near me. I can't tell her to go do a backup. (Not that I would even if she was close by and I shouldn't have to explain why.) Stop asking for someone in Softlines for a grocery side backup and get your ass on a lane since you have nothing better to do!

To Electronics: You are the only ones that answer the walkie when a guest stops me for something in your area. I try to help when I can; unlocking things, bringing things up to the register, but I feel bad that I end up having to call you all the time. I'm sorry, and I wish I could cross-train to maybe help with the register. I really hate calling you for guests that want to pay at the register. I don't understand why some of them can't just pay up front rather than wait a couple of minutes for you to stop what you are doing, bring your cart full of stuff that hasn't been put up that has to be locked up, and then ring up a CD purchase. I really want to smack them for you.

To the cart attendants: I don't mind helping you with carts around the front end and outside near the entrance/exit. I stand in the front all shift long anyway. I'm just sorry that guests are completely lazy, leave trash in the carts, or leaves them to crowd up the entrance and exit. It's pathetic. You guys are awesome for putting up with that crap and working tirelessly to keep the carts coming.

To the hardlines team: Thanks for all calling out tonight, literally every single one of you. Had a blast closing the store with 4 people and ETLs down our throats.

To Electronics: You are the only ones that answer the walkie when a guest stops me for something in your area. I try to help when I can; unlocking things, bringing things up to the register, but I feel bad that I end up having to call you all the time. I'm sorry, and I wish I could cross-train to maybe help with the register. I really hate calling you for guests that want to pay at the register. I don't understand why some of them can't just pay up front rather than wait a couple of minutes for you to stop what you are doing, bring your cart full of stuff that hasn't been put up that has to be locked up, and then ring up a CD purchase. I really want to smack them for you.

As a TPS it's not about training, you're absolutely 100% not allowed to touch the registers. The same goes for Sr. TPS, APS, APL, and APTL's. ETL-AP is the only AP position with register access.

TTOTM: I know your job description for the day was reshop, but does that mean you are completely oblivious to merchandise on the floor? Especially when you know that at least two softlines TM's called off and there was absolutely no one who was charged with maintaining the zone? You couldn't put away a reshop scarf and pick up the 6 that were on the floor at the same time? Coming in at 7pm and being asked to zone several departments when no one had even bothered to pick up anything off the floor since Saturday night made for a pretty ridiculous 4.5 hours.

As a TPS it's not about training, you're absolutely 100% not allowed to touch the registers. The same goes for Sr. TPS, APS, APL, and APTL's. ETL-AP is the only AP position with register access.

Of course, I know that. I was just implying that I would if I could. :p

Wow, really? Our AP-TL is always backing up in electronics, and he's definitely on the register. Interesting.

He must be using a speed ID, which'd probably get him fired if someone called the hotline. f our APTL tries to log onto a register a red screen appears telling her she isn't authorized to use the register.

I highly doubt your TL makes your schedule or determines how many hours you get.
They do them at my store....at least the pharmacy, Starbucks, FA, & electronics TLs do.....I've watched them! If I need time off, in addition to submitting a "formal" request, I also let my TL know so she can write it down in her calendar because she does our schedule. Our ETL has no clue what everyone's availability or scheduled days off are....

ETL's don't schedule at my store, just, neither do TL's. It's all done by HRTM.

He must be using a speed ID, which'd probably get him fired if someone called the hotline. f our APTL tries to log onto a register a red screen appears telling her she isn't authorized to use the register.
Or they might have just changed his numbers in the GSTL menu for ringing. I assume that AP isn't allowed to touch registers because they have higher access to sensitive information/conflict of interest?

Can't give them access as GSTL, it's linked to job code, same way cashiers can't be given supervisor access. I couldn't give my APTL register access if I wanted to either.

To that one TL:

Stop being such a dick to your TMs. You literally told us that we "sucked" and that we are the reason you're still sick ("my throat won't heal if I have to keep yelling at you!"). Go fuck a goat.

TTOTM who is a total team player. Helps me so much without even asking for help. All of a sudden your there! You make my job so much better.

Can't give them access as GSTL, it's linked to job code, same way cashiers can't be given supervisor access. I couldn't give my APTL register access if I wanted to either.
Pharmacy TMs can have supervisor access....just got mine back after a "glitch" deleted all of my access (register supervisor access, MySupport, SAP ordering, etc.)

Pharmacy TMs can have supervisor access....just got mine back after a "glitch" deleted all of my access (register supervisor access, MySupport, SAP ordering, etc.)

No one said Pharm TM's can't. I said APTL, APL, TPS, Sr. TPS can't be given register access. None of those have anything to do with pharmacy.

No one said Pharm TM's can't. I said APTL, APL, TPS, Sr. TPS can't be given register access. None of those have anything to do with pharmacy.
Obviously we have register access, we HAVE to in order to ring out prescriptions, but you said "cashiers" can't have supervisor access. We're really no higher on the food chain than cashiers (other than pay grade)....in reality, anyone with register access can be given supervisory access if their ETL requests it (some don't even need to submit a formal request, I know an electronics TM who was given it by his TL simply by changing it in the register).

No. Incorrect. Cashiers can't be given supervisor access.

It's linked to job code.

Electronics, yes. Pharmacy, yes. Photo, yes.

Cashiers, Food Ave, Starbucks, no.

Their jobcodes do not allow them to have supervisor access. It's not in any way shape or form possible for a person whose jobcode is "Guest Service Team Member" (either cashier or service desk workcenter) to have supervisor access, the computer will not allow you to give them such access.

As best as I am aware Electronics, Photo, and Pharmacy are able to receive such access because they don't have a GSA or GSTL near them at all times like cashiers do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back