To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my fellow cashier... please I do not need to hear about your personal problems it makes me VERY uncomfortable and last patty's day I didn't need you to tell me you had on green panties...ugh

to my fellow cashier... please I do not need to hear about your personal problems it makes me VERY uncomfortable and last patty's day I didn't need you to tell me you had on green panties...ugh

Is she single?
If so, and even if she isn't, there's a good chance this is her version of flirting with you and you're missing it completely big boy.

ttotl- I have come to realize that I have given you
you cant go wrong with green panties!!

TTOTM: Don't put my unsorted reshop in your reshop cart without running it by me first. I was separating unsorted reshop and damages, but you thought it was a good idea to take everything and mix it in one cart.

To anyone who tried to greet me today: sorry about the blank stare and mumbled acknowledgment (if any). It has been a long week.

To that one TM: There is a store full of endcaps to fill. There are labels to make. You have no hip printer. What do you do? Hint: it should involve the backroom printer and the stacks of label paper kept right next to it. Don't worry, I'll spend my last half hour double-checking your work and trying to fix what I could after you've left. You're welcome.

To leadership: Great choice in potential future team lead.

TTOTM:

I have no words. I like you, I really do, but...
I don't care what the LODs say. You went with what the guest said and applied their stack of coupons to every, single, item. If it denied it for whatever reason, you did it by hand.
You took over $150 off their transaction, and that was only the one I was watching. THERE WERE MULTIPLE, JUST LIKE THIS!

There's VIBE, and then there's this bullshit.

I don't know if I should be yelling at you, or management. This is fucking ridiculous.

Also, I've been told never to do this by our GSAs, so...

To the TMs that got coached. You brought it on yourselves. So many of us are tired of your shenanigans. I know who went to the leaders about all of you. They don't know the half of it. I hope you guys take this seriously and start doing your jobs.

To those couple of ETLs:

Seriously? You really think anyone on the sales floor believes this "we give team members less than what they can handle" crap? That somehow what TMs are given on a daily basis isn't ridiculous and more often times than not can't be finished fully or correctly if rushed? It must be nice to think that the workloads are reasonable when what you mostly do is talk about what you want for lunch or hang out in your ivory towers...er, offices.

I still maintain the theory that if the sales floor workloads (or hell, any department's workload) had to be worked on by solely ETLs, Target would crash and burn within a year tops.

If I saw that, depending on which Godivas it was, I would take numerous pictures of the area so I could prove that they were pushed wrong and buy them all. Godiva truffles for 69 cents? Ayyyyy
One time my LOD wanted to stock the paper towels aisle so it looked full, no matter if the labels were correct or not. He didn't even bother to print new labels. I needed paper towels anyway, so I took advantage.

If I saw that, depending on which Godivas it was, I would take numerous pictures of the area so I could prove that they were pushed wrong and buy them all. Godiva truffles for 69 cents? Ayyyyy
I do this to the other spot near me all the time. Clearance sheets only 30 percent with multiple 70 percent signs, double pack of giant pb jars for the price of Doritos, case of coke in glass bottles for the price of a 2ltr...

...not at our store though. They would never change it unless it wasn't my area and not a big difference.

One time my LOD wanted to stock the paper towels aisle so it looked full, no matter if the labels were correct or not. He didn't even bother to print new labels. I needed paper towels anyway, so I took advantage.

Get some of the high quality ones lol

TTOTM: You're doing a lot better than my last trainee. Hope it lasts.

TTOTM: If you don't want to work all day, that's fine. Just please, stop handing your instocks hours off to whatever half-trained coworker will take it the day of. I don't have the time to babysit them or check their work. Change your availability already or deal with it because I am ready to raise hell about this.

To leadership: Again, you really know how to pick them.

TTOTM: Don't put my unsorted reshop in your reshop cart without running it by me first. I was separating unsorted reshop and damages, but you thought it was a good idea to take everything and mix it in one cart.

Service desk does this to me all the time. I'll be over there sorting my re-shop and defecting things, and GSTL calls for back-up. I go over to cash for 5-10 min and when I get back, my cart is gone and all my items were carelessly tossed into the re-shop carts. Drives me out of my freaking mind.

To that one employee at corporate who decided to change the egg cartons from styrofoam to cardboard: I applaud you.

I'm glad they switched back to those cartons. The styrofoam ones drove me crazy as a cashier, especially approaching Easter.

Service desk does this to me all the time. I'll be over there sorting my re-shop and defecting things, and GSTL calls for back-up. I go over to cash for 5-10 min and when I get back, my cart is gone and all my items were carelessly tossed into the re-shop carts. Drives me out of my freaking mind.

I'm glad they switched back to those cartons. The styrofoam ones drove me crazy as a cashier, especially approaching Easter.

It's also good for environmental reasons. But yes, they're easier to bag.

To that one employee at corporate who decided to change the egg cartons from styrofoam to cardboard: I applaud you.
There was an issue at the plant that makes these...fire maybe? They had to switch back to Styrofoam until it was fixed, but it was says to be a year or longer.

To that one team member: Thank you for always being flexible with changing my schedule. Sometimes life throws things in the way and no one is available for a swap shift. Most leaders don't recognize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back