To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOGSA: When I asked you for help because a Wrong Price adjustment was giving me a hard time, you literally said, "You can't change the price of something after. You'd have to return it and rebuy it." Um. No. I just did it a second ago on another purchase. This is WHY there is a Wrong Price option. So you can fix that exact mistake. How are you a GSA?????

TTOGSA: When I asked you for help because a Wrong Price adjustment was giving me a hard time, you literally said, "You can't change the price of something after. You'd have to return it and rebuy it." Um. No. I just did it a second ago on another purchase. This is WHY there is a Wrong Price option. So you can fix that exact mistake. How are you a GSA?????

Lol my ETL-GE didn't know how to print a rain check until I showed her yesterday.

To the human being or demon spawn that is responsible for designing RF apps, you suck. Your laziness and stupidity have made my job in the backroom way more difficult than it needs to be. Any time, someone back stocks something or a large amount of product, I get to pull it the next hour. I get to waste 10 minutes pulling 29 DPCI in produce for the 3pm CAF batches because of your stupidity. This is your fault and you suck. When I picture what you look like, I visualize the fat guy playing the perv game in Gamer that is rubbing honey on his fat gut in his scooter.

What you have done makes Colin Farrell do this
GIF-facepalm-no-Colin-Farrell-Sigh-OMG-Tired-Are-you-kidding-me-Are-you-fucking-kidding-me-Disappointed-GIF.gif

TTOTM: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you do. What I do know is you put a red-tagged cart back in the cart well for guests to use. I had a guest scream at me because her child fell and hurt itself off the broken child seat, which, as you recall, was why the cart was red tagged. I don't know why you did this, but if you do it again, I will find you, and I will perform some "neurological system maintenance" with an S3 key.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you do. What I do know is you put a red-tagged cart back in the cart well for guests to use. I had a guest scream at me because her child fell and hurt itself off the broken child seat, which, as you recall, was why the cart was red tagged. I don't know why you did this, but if you do it again, I will find you, and I will perform some "neurological system maintenance" with an S3 key.

That sounds like the kind of thing they review footage for and find the culprit.

ttostl- You, yes you...did some actual physical labor the other day. I was both shocked and amazed at the sight. I am pretty sure it wont happen again anytime soon...so I will cherish the memory forever. ttetl- I am so tired of you saying " well, you have more than enough time to get xxx done" then you add ten more things to the list...STOP IT! If it can be done so easily...lets see you do it ...

TTOTM: I honestly don't know how you got your job. You seem so very scatterbrained and always seem to be doing *something* else (possibly/probably twiddling your thumbs in the break room for the most part, but maybe once you were actually busy) so you can't help out when someone needs you. Maybe, just maybe, you could help out the cashiers who are still new here, and actually respond to their needs instead of just staring at them when they ask for help? Thanks.

P.S. Repeated requests from multiple cashiers about change being needed going unanswered is really rude...

TTOGSTL: Stop being such a smartass over the walkie. No one has time for your sarcastic remarks. If you want people to take you seriously, treat your other team members with respect.

And stop yelling over the walkie. You're making my ears bleed.

TTOTM: Hey, thanks for pulling your weight at night and not having the LOD ask you to back up and answer calls for your area over the walkie! I backed up most of the night, but hey-- it's not like I had anything to do, right? Thanks for also wandering away from your zone to chit chat with your friend on the other side of the store! We accomplished so much in hardlines during close! I can always rely on you to do your job!

Last edited:
Dearest team member: Thank you so much for not calling me about the weird smelly guy walking around with one of our bicycles until after he walked out the mall exit with it. Especially since two different guests told you about him five minutes prior to that. It's not like I wanted to prevent a guy from walking out with $500 worth of merchandise or anything. :mad:

Oh, Team Member. I know you don't like me because I consistently expect you to do your job. However, "Hey, I heard you got fired," is not an appropriate topic of discussion. Dumbass, if I'd gotten fired, I wouldn't be walking around with keys, a walkie and a myDevice, would I? Now, go. Really, go. Do your job, leave me alone and quit trash talking about everybody, including me.

TTOETL: I gave you the "help me" eyes when a guest was being creepy and making me uncomfortable, and you just ignored me. You were definitely close enough to hear everything he was saying, but you just continued to focus intently on the clipboard in your hand until he left.
I always knew you were impersonal with TMs so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You're very short in communication, walk past TMs without acknowledging them, say personal information to people over channel 1 and sometimes flat out ignore people's requests for help on the walkie. When it comes to getting work done, you try your best to stay on top of things. But when the issue requires you to empathize, you don't put in any effort.

TTOTL I'm really pissed that you made it my fault that you can't do your job. I'm not here to babysit people. I did what I was supposed to do and you fucked up not me.

TTOTM: You kicked ass today! And thank you for actually knowing what you're doing.

I can't remember the last time I was able to get all of the "due today" orders done before 1pm. And to top it off, you kept going and made a significant dent into tomorrow's orders (will make my morning a lot easier).

The ETL and TL took notice, so hopefully they will pair us up more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back