To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To that one TM:

Thank you so much for helping me with CAF pulls. With as much as the sales floor was being called up to the check lanes, you really did help out with getting them done on time.

Dear Front End Team, where was the guy who was handing out crazy pills today? I've never seen so much drama + stupidity + weirdness in one workcenter in one morning. I'm afraid for the afternoon.

I really hate calling people stupid, but OMG sometimes there's not a better description.

OK, I have to give some details before I go back to work.

TM (female) screams at TM (male) for breaking up with her. Turns out that he broke up with her to date the back room guy. Yes, I said that. So did she, in front of about 12 guests.

No, you do not chase the guest out the door because she "forgot" to pay and leave your other guests in line. How many things are wrong with this sentence, AP?

OK, I get that you don't like working the sales floor, but that doesn't mean that you can just camp out at Guest Service. Go to work. Now. Stop talking to Service Desk TM while he is trying to help guests.

Yes, I asked you to help with a back up on the lane. "No" is not an appropriate answer. On the second request, you said, "I said no - I meant it," is really not appropriate. Walking away, leaving me and guests standing there slackjawed made for an awkward moment.

Answering your phone on the checklanes and then walking away to chat while you have guests in your lane is never OK.

TM comes to checklanes from sales floor, butts in front of a guest and says to cashier, "Don't ever talk about me again. Not to anyone. Ever." Another awkward moment.

OK, lunch is over and I'm back at it. Wheeeee!

Last edited:
To that one TM:
No I didn't see that your register didn't have a phone, and that's why you asked me to call an operator to get the GSA. When I asked why and what was wrong with yours, you could've told me nicely instead of saying "it's common sense." I told you off because I'm sick of your sarcasm, negative attitude and bullshit, and I don't let anyone treat me that way. Much less someone of the same position. Life is what you make of it and if you hate the job so much you can leave. You never work hard despite being at target four years. I've been here almost one year and work just as hard as my first day.

TTOETL: Thank you for motivating me to apply to six other jobs tonight. Your complete lack of leadership ability and disregard for your subordinates has really inspired me to want to never have to work with you again.

TTOTM: Thank you for sticking your nose into someone else's business and deciding it was your place to do something about it. I bet you got a gold star from the LOD. I bet your nosey little nose was covered in shit.

Last edited:
TTOETL: Thank you for motivating me to apply to six other jobs tonight. Your complete lack of leadership ability and disregard for your subordinates has really inspired me to want to never have to work with you again.

TTOTM: Thank you for sticking your nose into someone else's business and deciding it was your place to do something about it. I bet you got a gold star from the LOD. I bet your nosey little nose was covered in shit.
I understand this completely. You might work at my store. Lol.

How many of us have felt this way at one point or another?
Jg2kdSy.jpg

TTOTM: Please shut the hell up about how everyone else on my team sucks. I find it funny how your work ethics and sense of urgency are way worse than that of your peers'. Stop going to the ETLs and braggimg about how great you are and how much you feel they suck. I literally have to restrain your peers from tearing your hair out.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are, but allow me to teach you how the re-shop carts work. There's one for each section (or two combined sections in some cases). They're marked with handy stickers that say exactly what goes in the cart.

The cart I grabbed in the attempt to do some quick re-shop was the E block cart. E is toys.

What did I find in the cart?

Bloody everything! I found things from A, B, C, D, E (gasp), F, One Spot, and the bloody CHECKLANES! Along with a couple DEFECTS!

/rant

To that one leader: Every time I work with you, you give me the worst zones and expect me to complete them 100% while also responding to every back-up call. This whole setting-me-up-to-fail thing is really starting to get old. Also, you're a condescending little prick. Feel free to engage in sexual relations with yourself.

TTOTM: I don't know who you are, but allow me to teach you how the re-shop carts work. There's one for each section (or two combined sections in some cases). They're marked with handy stickers that say exactly what goes in the cart.

The cart I grabbed in the attempt to do some quick re-shop was the E block cart. E is toys.

What did I find in the cart?

Bloody everything! I found things from A, B, C, D, E (gasp), F, One Spot, and the bloody CHECKLANES! Along with a couple DEFECTS!

/rant

To everybody: USE SMART SORT. IT'S NOT FUCKING DIFFICULT.

To that one LOD: Please stop expecting my zone and reshop to be done in just 7 hours while assisting guests, unlocking cases for games, checking out the guests with locked merchandise, Spiderwrapping EVERYTHING above $50, and being in charge of zoning E and F and Seasonal! All by myself! I cannot make it perfect every single time! ;-;

ttotm- Thank you ....sooooooo much for going into the cooler, pulling your cafs and leaving them. Then you were so kind to go into the freezer do your cafs like a champ...then add it to the cooler pulls. You being the great ,dedicated team member that you are...left it all in the cooler. The ice cream? Oh, don't worry about it ...it only melted and ran all over the floor in the cooler. Me almost slipping in the melted river of Ice cream...don't worry and or feel guilty about that...I managed to catch myself. The chicken and frozen veggies? Don't worry they were just soggy as hell. I also am pretty sure you meant to thank me for cleaning up YOUR mess and pushing your cooler cafs.... at least I didnt have to push your frozen cafs ..cause all the frozen stuff had to be tossed. You are welcomed and thank you for allowing me to clean up after you....I mean its not like I had anything else to do.

To the TMs who wander about whenever they feel like it and are chatty chatty when are supposed to be working please work!! I don't mind socializing but when you wander off and leave you area it is a bit annoying.

To that one GSA: Please make sure all your cashiers are on a lane before you start calling for back-ups.

To that one flow TL: As crazy as it might sound, dayside uses PDAs too. Even on the sales floor, I have to use functions that aren't on the MyDevices (for example, using Sort Stuff to report empty packages). They're not your personal possessions; your backroom team can have the PDA I'm using as soon as I'm done using it. Also, your team might not hate you if you'd stop mistreating them. Just saying.

To that one team member: I really really dislike you, you hypochondriac, lazy bitch. Don't call out all the fucking time and then come in to work and cry about how broke you are. You NEVER have anything positive to say EVER. I always ask everyone how they are when I greet them, but I have given up asking you how you are. You always have something to complain about and I no longer give a shit. I can't wait to throw a party when you finally get fired.

To that one team member: you may get red cards but stop trying to return candy that you and your family ate on your link card.. you've done it twice but we are onto you and we don't even let guests pull that shit. It's going to catch up to you sooner or later

This weekend has been one of the most frustrating mainly because of TMs.
GSA: You use to be fun loving, but still got the job done. It was very enjoyable working when you were like that. Now you seem to think you have to the boss & please ANSWER YOUR WALKIE! I'm not calling for you just for shits & giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back