To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTOTM: Grow up instead of whining about people posting work related pics not even about your lazy ass. At huddle. I hope your new job realizes you got caught stealing and put on a final warning. I doubt you told them about it either...which will get you fired from the new place. Idiot.

To that sbux tm, when I coldbrew at home it really does taste better and smoother to me than that bitter concentrate sbux uses. Tastes like it was brewed hot then chilled vs coldbrew. Nothing wrong with that (I just prefer le coldbrew) but the way you said that thing about me wanting it watered down like [other coffee chain] was kinda snobby. All good though, I'll still buy the sb iced coffee when I'm desperate for not water. I gave up soda lol (except at sonic where watermelon sprite has my heart) and somehow coffee made it on my list of things I can drink on occasion.

To that sbux tm, when I coldbrew at home it really does taste better and smoother to me than that bitter concentrate sbux uses. Tastes like it was brewed hot then chilled vs coldbrew. Nothing wrong with that (I just prefer le coldbrew) but the way you said that thing about me wanting it watered down like [other coffee chain] was kinda snobby. All good though, I'll still buy the sb iced coffee when I'm desperate for not water. I gave up soda lol (except at sonic where watermelon sprite has my heart) and somehow coffee made it on my list of things I can drink on occasion.
Their cold brew is absolutely gross! I had it once and will never again get it.

TTOTM:
Literally, piss off.
Piss. Off.
You're so annoying. I hate working cashier shifts because the GSTL always puts me at the lane next to yours and there's nothing more bothersome than hearing shit spew out of your mouth.
You're stupid; every time you work HL you always ask me questions that were clearly answered in training. Like, it's common sense shit (ex. "How do I get an item pulled from the back room? ???? ? ???") and I know you can figure it out on your own.
I could tell you were a wreck since I first saw you coming in for your interview. Why our STL/ETLs hired you is a question that disturbs me and keeps me awake at night.

To that one LOD,
If you want to go ahead and be a GSA, go ahead. Don't tell that I don't know what I'm doing, and run up every time I call for a back up. Just leave me alone, if I need your help I will ask. Don't call team members to back up, when you are in the back of the store, and can't see anything. I run the team well, my numbers show it! Just leave me alone and go away.
Thanks,
The most annoyed GSA when I work with you

To those two Produce TMs...
Thank you SO much for chatting with me, being huge nerds with me, and providing thoughtful insight whilst bitching about Target. It really makes working here less painful.

TTO Meat TM...
Bring back my freaking labeled trash cans! Every! Time! I know ours are cleaner than yours, but you can't have ours! If the filth bothers you, clean 'em yourself.

To the backroom TL who will do anything but his job , how on earth do you still work here ?
Instead of back stocking , he will put a pull clip or a challenge clip on the vehicle !!!!
Flow tl caught him right handed doing it !
That is how they come clean in the backroom !

TTOTM: I'm sorry we're losing you. I appreciated your work ethic, calm demeanor, and your attitude. I'm glad you have bigger and better things to look forward to. I wish you all the best in your new career!

To my leadership: How, how, HOW are all these newbie bums getting past you lot and their 90 days? It's disheartening to see all these lazy people "working" at our store.

To whoever made the most recent schedule, how do you schedule so few people on MDW IN NEW JERSEY! MDW is so big here. Yes lots of people are going to the beach, but they all need swimsuits and maxi dresses and sandals and shorts! And they'll need stuff from the other parts of the store too! Like, we won't be busy the entire day, but to schedule as if no one will be in town shopping is nuts. Next year let's just close the store for the whole weekend. That's a good idea. Team members like beach weekends too... I think

TTOLOD: You sure ask a lot of favors from me. In fact, every time a guest asks you for help and I'm nearby, you always ask me to take care of it even when you're not busy. Yet one someone calls you over the walkie you often dismiss it and say "I'm busy". Stop being lazy.

To that one TL: Great enthusiasm today! Too bad running around and being cheerful doesn't really cover for not knowing what you're doing. I know this isn't your area you're covering for but that just means stopping and thinking is a bit more necessary?

To that one ETL: Oh wow, I completed the task list today! Just like nearly every single time I do instocks. Seriously, its 51 RIGs. It is not that difficult. Thanks for the unnecessary praise though?

To that one team member that's me: Why the fuck did I think it was ok to put a grill that already has wheels on it on a flat, and not hold it down? In truth it was a blessing the grill fell off the flat because I found out we couldn't sell it anyway but I wish it didn't result in taking a big slice of skin off my thumb.

To that one team member that's me: Why the fuck did I think it was ok to put a grill that already has wheels on it on a flat, and not hold it down? In truth it was a blessing the grill fell off the flat because I found out we couldn't sell it anyway but I wish it didn't result in taking a big slice of skin off my thumb.
Oh my, I think you work at my store.

To that one team member who is eating stuff in the ambient room and the produce cooler: Fuck you. AP has been made aware of it. I've been keeping record of what's been showing up in the QMOS bin and trash cans, along with the half eaten shit you leave lying around.

To that one team member who is eating stuff in the ambient room and the produce cooler: Fuck you. AP has been made aware of it. I've been keeping record of what's been showing up in the QMOS bin and trash cans, along with the half eaten shit you leave lying around.
Kudos. Just noticed a post about $100 reward when such crap is caught. I got nothing when I turned my thief in.

To the backroom team member that bails early on me all the time, why? I mean seriously, why do you do that? It's completely rude and unprofessional in my opinion. And your excuse is bullshit. You go with "I have to be back here at 430am". I don't give a shit. You need to communicate with the backroom team lead and work that. That is not my problem. You were scheduled from 10am to 630pm today, not 545pm. I was scheduled to leave at 8pm but stayed until 825pm to do lazy shopping. If you can leave at 545pm, does that mean I can leave at 715pm? I just wish for once that I could work 10am to 630pm, and bail on you at 530pm and see how you like it. And you don't even do any backstock during the CAF batch hours.
You give the bullshit reason of "whatever I back stock I will have to pull again". I have told you what to do and you refuse to do it. STO and SUBT999 for back stocking during the CAF batch hours. That is you being lazy and not being able to do simple math. I swear I work with fucking idiots at my store. Trying to explain STO and SUBT999 is pointless because they refuse to do it.

Example for STO and SUBT999 backstocking

You have 2 cans of beans and you are going to backstock it in a location with 1 can of beans.
First you backstock a quantity of 2 in that location, then you go into SUBT and scan the can of beans and pick pull for a guest then scan the location and for the quantity you will type 999. Second, you will select no when you are asked did you pull all.
Last, the PDA will beep and it will want a quantity, that is the total quantity that is now in that location and the correct answer is 3.

Simple math 2+1=3

If you can't add 2+1=3 then I don't know what to tell you.

Example for STO and SUBT999 backstocking

You have 2 cans of beans and you are going to backstock it in a location with 1 can of beans.
First you backstock a quantity of 2 in that location, then you go into SUBT and scan the can of beans and pick pull for a guest then scan the location and for the quantity you will type 999. Second, you will select no when you are asked did you pull all.
Last, the PDA will beep and it will want a quantity, that is the total quantity that is now in that location and the correct answer is 3.

Simple math 2+1=3

If you can't add 2+1=3 then I don't know what to tell you.

You do not need to STO before using SUBT 9999. You can locate it into the location directly from subtract because it will always ask you if you pulled all and when you hit no it will locate that item. It does not cause location accuracy issues to do it this way and saves time for everyone.

You do not need to STO before using SUBT 9999. You can locate it into the location directly from subtract because it will always ask you if you pulled all and when you hit no it will locate that item. It does not cause location accuracy issues to do it this way and saves time for everyone.

This is true. Best practice says to STO first as a safeguard against CLR, MIR, and items in the wrong fillgroup, but not STOing first will not affect BRLA as long as you know how to do math.

When it comes to CAF backstock there should not be any clearance or MIR to begin with since it just got pushed.

Also true. It refers to backstock in general because you never know what flow and sales floor will send back and what the exhausted backroom TM might miss. Just another element of checks and balances within the logistics process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back