To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
to that one TM who dosent like me, idgaf if your flow and in stocks, that dosent mean your the s*** around here. oh you've worked a whore department by yourself everyday for flow? tell me how you call that skill again? especially when that department is only 3 1/2 aisles, and it takes you the whole morning to do it?

oh you say i sucked at taking care of the cardboard? lets see you get recognition from our STL, DTL, ETLs from our store and other ETLs visiting from other stores on being the fastest brand captain in the district? ok yea, i suck at what i do. fyi, your seniority at that store dosent mean s*** if your not going to do s***

i understand i get recognition for what i do, and i am appreciated for what i have to do, but i don't brag about it. what makes you think you can brag about stuff that you don't even do in the first place? you have no bragging rights.

to that one TM who dosent like me, idgaf if your flow and in stocks, that dosent mean your the s*** around here. oh you've worked a whore department by yourself everyday for flow? tell me how you call that skill again? especially when that department is only 3 1/2 aisles, and it takes you the whole morning to do it?

oh you say i sucked at taking care of the cardboard? lets see you get recognition from our STL, DTL, ETLs from our store and other ETLs visiting from other stores on being the fastest brand captain in the district? ok yea, i suck at what i do. fyi, your seniority at that store dosent mean s*** if your not going to do s***

i understand i get recognition for what i do, and i am appreciated for what i have to do, but i don't brag about it. what makes you think you can brag about stuff that you don't even do in the first place? you have no bragging rights.

Sounds like an attention whore.

To the ETL-HR: When talking about a hot dog place, please don't tell me hot dogs are unhealthy (I'll make my own choices, thanks), although you said you went there to have a hot dog and the store served team members hot dogs about a month ago.

I'd also like to thank the cleaning crew for again parking their floor buffers and scrubbers in front of our pig on wheels cabinet. I definitely said some choice words as I had to move everything. We're not a dry lab yet, please stop parking your crap there! Tomorrow I plan on making a sign saying that the area in front of the cabinet needs to be kept clear.

I know this is going to sound very politically incorrect, but make sure your sign is in Spanish, as well as English. Since our remodel, our maintenance room is jammed with stuff, they put the store maintenance lock cage in there. When I have to go get a mop or a wet floor sign I have to crawl over the buffers too. All the paper products, tp ect., are in the control room. I don't think they thought this whole thing through.

Last edited:
I know this is going to sound very politically incorrect, but make sure your sign is in Spanish, as well as English. Since our remodel, our maintenance room is jammed with stuff, they put the store maintenance lock cage in there. When I have to go get a mop or a wet floor sign I have to crawl over the buffers too. All the paper products, tp ect., are in the control room. I don't think they thought this whole thing through.

Oh, of course. There's one that says the floor around the cabinet needs to be kept dry (in English and Spanish). In the last few months, a second buffer has appeared and they just throw everything in there when they're done...

To the tm who "helped" close FA last night...thank you for the laugh. Apparently he couldn't dump the marinara sauce into the sink, since they were all full, so he dumped it in the garbage. He only did that because his brother was working as a cart attendant. He said the bag melted from the heat .Funniest thing I've heard in awhile at work! Turns out the bag didn't melt and was a relatively easy cleanup, but still... :laugh4:

You're scheduled to cashier for a small three shift. It would not kill you to stay on your register for more than five minutes at a time. I've been here all evening and would love a break for two minutes to collect hangers or something....anything. Think you could stick around the front area (and maybe pay attention to the guests instead of chatting it up with whatever employees walk by?)

Dear GSA....I know I'm only a bit over halfway through my 90 day probation, but I think you are the worst excuse for a GSA that Spot could find. First, I've learned not to ask to take my breaks when you are there because you give me attitude since you are supposedly on it. So after waiting a half hour after I should have gone, I hit the request break button, because I haven't a damn clue where you are, and then you proceed to lecture me about letting you know when it's my break time?! Which is it? And no, I'm fairly certain I am required to check with you, because your boss once nailed me when I was new for NOT checking with her when she was running the show one day.

And why in the hell is that the only message request through the register that you responded to? I can hear your PDA beep from half way across the front end....so this pretending like you never got my request for your assistance with a guest is getting damn old. But I've since learned to send the request to you and immediately turn on my light so I have some prayer of someone coming to help me out.

And when I punch the additional assistance button twice in about 3 minutes because no one comes up? Including you? In fact, you walked the other way! What the hell is that about! We are ULV so the GSA/GSTL do help back up cashier...but you just couldn't be bothered to speedweave, cashier, or even acknowledge the existence of the front end.

But oddly, today was the first time I've ever gotten change when requested instead of being forced to find a different register. I'm so over you, and I groan whenever I see the majority of my shift will be with you. But the store loves you because you are Redcard queen extrodonaire.

Gah.

Dear GSA....I know I'm only a bit over halfway through my 90 day probation, but I think you are the worst excuse for a GSA that Spot could find. First, I've learned not to ask to take my breaks when you are there because you give me attitude since you are supposedly on it. So after waiting a half hour after I should have gone, I hit the request break button, because I haven't a damn clue where you are, and then you proceed to lecture me about letting you know when it's my break time?! Which is it? And no, I'm fairly certain I am required to check with you, because your boss once nailed me when I was new for NOT checking with her when she was running the show one day.

And why in the hell is that the only message request through the register that you responded to? I can hear your PDA beep from half way across the front end....so this pretending like you never got my request for your assistance with a guest is getting damn old. But I've since learned to send the request to you and immediately turn on my light so I have some prayer of someone coming to help me out.

And when I punch the additional assistance button twice in about 3 minutes because no one comes up? Including you? In fact, you walked the other way! What the hell is that about! We are ULV so the GSA/GSTL do help back up cashier...but you just couldn't be bothered to speedweave, cashier, or even acknowledge the existence of the front end.

But oddly, today was the first time I've ever gotten change when requested instead of being forced to find a different register. I'm so over you, and I groan whenever I see the majority of my shift will be with you. But the store loves you because you are Redcard queen extrodonaire.

Gah.

I used to have a GSTL like that. I nearly jumped for joy when I heard she was moving to Starbucks.

It sounds like someone needs to be told about this. Let your GSTL or ETL-GE know that there is a problem.

To my front end ETL, whatever your official title is from the alphabet soup that is Spot....

Thank you for the lovely talk today. You seriously made my week. I'm a bit nervous about the idea of being given am extra task or two each week to help develop my leadership goals...but I'll take it. Also, batting around the words GSA or TL when I've not yet reached my 90 days? Thanks for the vote of confidence. Of course I realize that I had a hard time convincing you I haven't even been here 60 days...and usually you think people haven't been there as long as they have. Cool that you think the opposite of me!

And I while I will completely respect the fact that you all don't want to cross-train me before 90 days, it seems a bit odd to stick to that when we're already having conversations that involve step ups like this, possible raises, etc. But that's okay. One thing at a time, and I'm just happy we had this talk.

So pass that red koolaid...I'm still drinking it!

Dear TM,

Why do you continue to "bully" other team members that you seem to think are beneath you? I'm really tired of having these conversations and am glad that HR is handling it this time! Don't think that just because you've worked here for years that you won't get termed for this because you are CLOSE. You'd think being on a final already you'd be on your best behavior?

To my front end ETL, whatever your official title is from the alphabet soup that is Spot....

Thank you for the lovely talk today. You seriously made my week. I'm a bit nervous about the idea of being given am extra task or two each week to help develop my leadership goals...but I'll take it. Also, batting around the words GSA or TL when I've not yet reached my 90 days? Thanks for the vote of confidence. Of course I realize that I had a hard time convincing you I haven't even been here 60 days...and usually you think people haven't been there as long as they have. Cool that you think the opposite of me!

And I while I will completely respect the fact that you all don't want to cross-train me before 90 days, it seems a bit odd to stick to that when we're already having conversations that involve step ups like this, possible raises, etc. But that's okay. One thing at a time, and I'm just happy we had this talk.

So pass that red koolaid...I'm still drinking it!

At my store, we have an Electronics TM who was hired as seasonal last year, and he immediately became a trainer after Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a brand TM or TL in the near future. Maybe you're that all-star at the front end. Kudos (and GTCs) to you.

has been a rough couple of weeks-

to the exec's- there is a reason that SL's has a high turnover rate....it's nights like tonight. Wave zoning when there are actually enough sales floor people to cover all areas is a ridiculous call unless my job tonight really was babysitter, if that's the case I should get paid more.
When I have to continuously ask you to actually lead the team (I have done plenty of peer to peer talks) it drives me mad.
to the SL's team leads-you all don't like each other and neither seem to be happy with your jobs....how are we as a team a) to respect you and/or b) like our jobs with such hostile leaders?
why is it everybody but me (my hours were cut) who got 30+ hours on the schedule this week AND are getting called in to cover open hours? I have only said no twice when called in....those were both over a year ago.
I need my vacation next week and I am hoping the transfer to hardlines will happen sooner rather than later.

To my STL: Thank you for helping out on the lanes when nobody was available to respond to back-up. It was ridiculously busy today and us front end folk really appreciated it.

To that one TM: I can tell you kinda have a thing for me. Sorry, you're not my type. Wrong sex.

Sounds like someone needs to get their gaydar fixed. :D

To that tm who threw a fit today because I Have more hours than she does ,just grow up !
Going to see the hrtl was childish and uncalled for ! and she threw the hrtm under the bus !!!!
I know you have been working there longer than I did ,but I don't bring an attitude with me ,and don't boss people around !
Mind you ,she was scheduled 37 hrs ,and I have 40 hrs !
My center and hers are under the same hours ,and she wants them all ,because those are "her "hours ....
Nope ,they are the store's hours ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back