To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
They claim to be dead serious about never overriding it for alcohol...other things, yes. And so far, they are standing behind that. Because as soon as the STL or ETL ever override it, it will be open season and they will never get it back under control. It makes my job easier when I can tell the customer straight up that they can request I call a supervisor, but it won't help and will waste everyone's time.

My GSTL/GSAs will just override it unless it's cold medicine. If it's just an age-restricted item, I can see why it wouldn't be a big deal to them (especially if the guest is obviously over 21), but it's not good for the integrity of the system.

They claim corporate is pretty serious about not having it overridden for alcohol. I would think if that was true, they would just take away the option to override it for that alone.

I honestly don't know if the guy had his license and simply refused to show it or what the deal was. He was clearly old enough...he just wasn't going to be bested by a register prompt.

They claim corporate is pretty serious about not having it overridden for alcohol. I would think if that was true, they would just take away the option to override it for that alone.

What if the guest was from a state/province/country where their state-issued ID isn't scannable? I had to get an override on Nyquil once because the guests were from Colombia and their ID (Colombian driver's license) didn't have a barcode or magnetic strip.

What if the guest was from a state/province/country where their state-issued ID isn't scannable? I had to get an override on Nyquil once because the guests were from Colombia and their ID (Colombian driver's license) didn't have a barcode or magnetic strip.

If their **** is legit and wont scan, GSA + above can/will override if its legit. I know some US state ID's will not scan and nothing foreign will work..

If its obvious they are over 30 ill just ask for dob. Otherwise I card everyone

You know, with the high rate of Hispanics in the area without valid IDs (super fun trying to solicit redcards) I suspect this is going to come up. Luckily, I'm low enough on the totem pole where it isn't my call, and thus not my problem!

To whoever decided that the Red360 floor decal for TSC was a good idea....well...it scared the crap out of me as I was thinking there was something on the floor/in my way when I came around the corner and I nearly tripped. Over nothing. Honestly, the table toppers caught my attention just fine and didn't involve threatening our TM safety record.

To whoever decided that the Red360 floor decal for TSC was a good idea....well...it scared the crap out of me as I was thinking there was something on the floor/in my way when I came around the corner and I nearly tripped. Over nothing. Honestly, the table toppers caught my attention just fine and didn't involve threatening our TM safety record.

Watch out for those big red circles, they can be vicious.

Lol I remember pushing a flat to the backroom from guest service and went by the mirror section and for some reason freaked out thinking I was about to crash into another flat only for it to be a reflection of my flat. I looked really dumb for about 5 seconds.

those things are horrible! they put one right inside the door of the hallway to the breakroom and every single time i open that door i almost trip. You'd think i'd learn after about the 5th time!

I want spot to STOP SENDING IT TO MY HOUSE!
I was coached once for 'working off the clock' & they send this CR@P to my HOUSE?!

The instructions say that it has to stay there until it is worn or damaged.
Not that I would think any of you would do something like that, just saying.

Dear fellow TM....you were the one that picked up the shift off the swap board. Thus, you took it voluntarily. You knew when you did so that it was a cashier shift. I don't care that you don't like cashiering. None of us really do. So suck it up, and stop hanging around the service desk all night, forcing me to hit the additional assistance button all night. If it's that terrible, then don't take those shifts.

To that one front end TM:

Just because you're really good at brown nosing does not mean you are gods gift to the Guest Service workcenter. You are manipulative and a liar, and have been favorited by almost every GSTL/GSA and ETL-GE. You did not "earn" anything, and it sickens me that they would actually let you pickup GSA/GSTL shifts when you're not even trained...

Its obvious now you only dated me to try and use me at work, and when that didn't work out for you, you had no problem putting my heart through the blender multiple times.

/endrant

Last edited by a moderator:
to every tm who passed me today...yup I have moved work centers...yup I will be over on this side permanently (well right now it's 50/50)...thanks for the warm welcome (NOT)

to the ETL's thank you for the confidence that I could hold my own in the brand position, so much so that we had a muckety muck visit (at night...about fainted because I thought DTL's were allergic to the dark)tonight and one of you were talking me up and it's their boss.

to that DTL-what an odd question to ask me...hope I answered it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back