To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the loose assortment of dimwitted mouth-breathers who make work more difficult for everyone else (otherwise known as the flow team):

I can take the laziness, the stupidity, the crappy attitudes, the constant complaining... I just consider it part of my job now. "Oh look, flow team screwed something else up!" said someone at Target at least once an hour, every single day. Your ineptitude is expected, we've all learned to deal with it.

One thing I CAN'T deal with is when you spill cleaning chemicals all over groceries, then send the food to be stocked! What, morons, would have happened if I hadn't caught it? The chemical smell would've faded in a few hours, which means that eventually the groceries would have been sold. Do you know what type of people regularly eat that kind of food? Children. Are you proud of yourselves for almost poisoning children? Does the thought of sending some little kid to the ER during Christmas make you happy?

To say that you make me sick on a daily basis is a understatement, but actively trying to make innocent customers sick is a new low that I didn't think any of you were capable of. I'd say that I hope the responsible people get fired, but I hope for so much worse than that.

So, in short, please do the rest of the world a favor - die and go to hell. Thanks! And Happy Holidays!

TToTM

God I hope they don't keep you after seasonal. Your attitude is horrendous and I am going to hate being your trainer if they actually move you to electronics. Luckily my TL also seems to dislike you so the chances of you actually staying in electronics is slim af.

And never EVER touch my button again. I hide it for a reason. The TLs and ETLs know I hide it, they're okay with it we have our shit worked out. So don't fucking pull it out and almost send me spiraling into an anxiety attack when I hear it go off and you walk past me and tell me in the most snotty, asshole tone "you have several guests waiting in line" and I get there and there is 1. Uno. Such fucking bullshit.

This was in the offices and out the TM Entrance/Exit.

In my store it always is a walk of shame cause there isn't a side door out of the AP office, you have to walk by the front lanes to exit the building.

TTOTM:
Thanks for being there the last week. It's been crazy busy and we've been slammed, and it's been so hard to breathe let alone get stuff done. You talking to me about my anxiety, telling me what works for you, and being there for laughs and jokes has really pulled me through the last week and I know will continue to do so over the next couple weeks of craziness.
Side note: Has anyone heard of the blanket technique or something like that? It's used for autistic children from what I've heard, but this person told me it could be used for anxiety and I'm curious to learn more about it...

To whoever made the Cart Attendant aka me go back to clean up the coffee beans you spilled in one of our stock rooms on a busy day...

Why? It's no problem cleaning it up at the front lanes or in Grocery or like two of the blocks near but why do I have to go to the very back of the store to clean up another TMs mess that took less than a minute?

I walk back there with my f***ing broom and basket and there's no one in sight and I see a broom and a basket.. and cleaning supplies VERY near the spill.

Getting real tired of this lol.

To whoever made the Cart Attendant aka me go back to clean up the coffee beans you spilled in one of our stock rooms on a busy day...

Why? It's no problem cleaning it up at the front lanes or in Grocery or like two of the blocks near but why do I have to go to the very back of the store to clean up another TMs mess that took less than a minute?

I walk back there with my f***ing broom and basket and there's no one in sight and I see a broom and a basket.. and cleaning supplies VERY near the spill

I'm surprised they actually made you do it. The only people I have seen clean up food spills are backroom members, although I have seen spilled pet food and oatmeal remain on the floor for days.

I'm surprised they actually made you do it. The only people I have seen clean up food spills are backroom members, although I have seen spilled pet food and oatmeal remain on the floor for days.

Your store rocks. Our cart attendant cleans everything.

TTOTM: You're a fucking cart attendant. Stop trying to coach me and the other cashiers for shit that we're not even doing wrong. Stop trying to act like your some sort of TL or LOD, you're not. Stop going into the break room and changing the TV on your break without asking us if it's ok, I don't care if you're on your break, because, god forbid we change the TV on your lunch, you'd be calling someone to complain about how we are being rude to you. Stop bitching when you are asked to go on to a lane to take the overflow. Stop crying when they tell you to turn on your light to let guests know you're open and saying "It's not my job." Stop being an overall asshole to the rest of the team and then try to talk to us like we are besties.

Side note: Has anyone heard of the blanket technique or something like that? It's used for autistic children from what I've heard, but this person told me it could be used for anxiety and I'm curious to learn more about it...
It's for people with sensory disorders, which many folks with autism have.
An equipment catalog we used to order thru had weighted blankets because the overall pressure to the body can be calming to some.
Some also used blankets in a wrapping technique but it could cause panic if the person didn't have control over it (ie: an immediate release before the pressure could overwhelm them).
We used joint compression with my son; one of his gym teachers was taught by my son's OT & it was very effective when son's anxiety was running amok.

TTOSFTL: Why would you come over to tell the GSA that register lines are spilling over into girls and to have the guests move forward. WTF do you want her to do...I was standing next to her and the poor thing looked at me like "did that just happen?" Where do you suggest we put them, in the backroom?

TToTM: Thank you for zoning seasonal with me. It was a disgusting dumping grounds before we started, but it was a shiny dumping grounds after. Hopefully you help me the next time we work together.

I would like to congratulate the corporate TMs who closed the One Hour Photo lab in the next closest store to mine and then decided to send all of my supplies to that store.

I have had to endure listening to two dozen guests explain to me in colorful language how I've managed to ruin their Christmases because I'm out of stock of the special paper required to print the cards the website has been forcing everyone to use.

Good job guys.

TTO-STL: seriously, did monkeys fly up your butt or something? We have no extra space in our pharmacy, but you are forcing CVS to relocate our servers behind our pharmacy because you can? It sounds like we will lose shelf space for meds because of this. We don't even have enough storage space for supplies & you go and pull this? I am sure you are going on this power trip because you can't control the pharmacy personnel any longer & this gives you a modicum of satisfaction. Rest assured, our District Manager won't take this lying down.

ttotm- I will be so glad when you can no longer wear Jeans to work. Yours are so tight ...I don't even see how you could bend o ver to do any work. I swear the other day when you walked by your pants squeaked they were so tight.

TTOTM:
How to prevent a NCNS:
- When you're on the phone with the STL, don't say "Yes I can work 9-midnight." and then not show up.
- Call out as soon as you know you can't make it in. You were sat at home texting me you couldn't make it in. Why tell me?! Call the store! It was 6:30 PM.
- With hours so low, the ETI said if you had just finished your zone (one small zone) you could have left as soon as you were done, as early as 8:30 PM!

TTOTM:
Sure, I'll grab that GoPro accessory you stashed for yourself REPACKED ON A TL WHO IS ON MATERNITY LEAVE'S DESK. And put it into go-backs. Do you really think I'm that dumb to let you actually buy the illegally marked down and held item? LOL, not today, Satan. Also, taking candy that's going Salvage, opening it up, and eating it because "It's going to get donated anyway" How are you a team trainer let alone still work here?

"It's going to get donated anyway"
This lol what the hell that aint your candy.

TToGSA and other TLs: I'm sorry me checking up on my newbie cart attendants looks like we're chit chatting and loafing, I'll stop trying to make sure they're doing OK and don't have any issues or questions. My bad lol. I've been pulled to the sides to get talked to about this multiple times and I don't understand lol I'm just making sure my new seasonals aren't dead and don't have any issues or questions.

Most Target employees I've seen post say they wish they were checked up on more when they first started, and I'm trying to make it feel like my other co-workers who are new don't feel alone in this.

I'm still gonna check up on them no matter the time, situation, or traffic. I bet you since everyone knows I like to laugh and smile and make buds that they think I'm just chit chatting. Oh well, lets see if it happens again this shift. Don't think I have any new seasonals tonight tho.

Most Target employees I've seen post say they wish they were checked up on more when they first started, and I'm trying to make it feel like my other co-workers who are new don't feel alone in this.

Keep doing that. I swear the newbies with someone to really take them under their wing do so much better. They arent afraid to ask questions unlike the shy ones who silently struggle

Keep doing that. I swear the newbies with someone to really take them under their wing do so much better. They arent afraid to ask questions unlike the shy ones who silently struggle
Ugh, these types drive me up a wall. Not that they try to, but when it's buser than holy Hell and they just stand there doe-eyed, waiting for the GSTL, who is tied up with a mega-crank of a guest and can't get there for another 10 minutes. Dude (and Dudette) for heaven's sake, ASK someone nearby. I don't want to see you eaten alive by a guest, especially if it's something I can help you with.

TTOTM:
Sure, I'll grab that GoPro accessory you stashed for yourself REPACKED ON A TL WHO IS ON MATERNITY LEAVE'S DESK. And put it into go-backs. Do you really think I'm that dumb to let you actually buy the illegally marked down and held item? LOL, not today, Satan. Also, taking candy that's going Salvage, opening it up, and eating it because "It's going to get donated anyway" How are you a team trainer let alone still work here?
Tell your AP about that. They can get fired for doing that, and I think that Target still rewards information about internal theft with something like a $100 gift card.

Tell your AP about that. They can get fired for doing that, and I think that Target still rewards information about internal theft with something like a $100 gift card.

Tricky

Is it really internal theft if they buy it later?

If you snitch and its traced back to you. Even with Targets retaliation policy. Proving it is tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back